Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin (21370 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by sinero: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
If Tinubu performs then be rest assured it is because of the Obidient movement.

I'm saying this because Baba Bulaba will still reinforce same set of thieves so if by chance APC decide to surprise they are doing so for Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

I mean the ignorant gave them 8 yrs only for them to flop big time...

Obidient movement ko Obidient movement ni. Was it obidient movement that made him perform as a governor or did your messiah obi outshine him interms of administration as a governor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by MrAgbako: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Oba's......

pained ipob ozuor😂

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You wey no get monarch, how is your state or region?

Terrorists capital of the world, top 5. Leave Edo with their monarchy, it's their essence.

Saudi Arabia get terrorist? Spain and England with their royal homes get terrorists? Face your problem which is your bad leaders, if Oba if Benin was has full control of Edo wealth as in case of Saudi, we won't be where we are today. You don see wetin oba dey do him chief when steal people land or involve for mago mago? Your democracy is why African leaders have looted the continent dry.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
MrAgbako:
pained ipob ozuor😂

The boy na fool along with all him IPOB Crew when they scream like pigs up there.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by damkin24(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
He will perform, yes. But he's not the people's choice..

I understand the Oba's view of interest, in drawing BAT's attention to his revered kingdom of Benin, and so doing, he's not wrong..

PS: I see some Igbos kids saying trash about the monarch (even you lots fail to understand from the king's angle), I spent quite a time in Benin and I can tell you that their people won't even batt an eye, while roasting you alive for disrespecting their monarch. But this is a faceless forum, so no problem..

You Igbo kids don't regard your elders and kings don't mean you should do the same to others. This is one of the major reasons why you guys are most hated and marginalized...
And who are the people if I may ask that are more Nigerians than those voted for Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Patriotsleague: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Shattuck:
we voted for obi not ipob not obidient not even Igbos or Biafra it was all about the best candidate, no regret about it, I have been insulted here too by tinubu's supporters. I don't know what you make of that too.
But we OGs know their character, from 1962 till now, very selfish people. Obidients are 90% igbos.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Patriotsleague: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
freshkpomo:

Saudi Arabia get terrorist? Spain and England with their royal homes get terrorists? Face your problem which is your bad leaders, if Oba if Benin was has full control of Edo wealth as in case of Saudi, we won't be where we are today. You don see wetin oba dey do him chief when steal people land or involve for mago mago? Your democracy is why African leaders have looted the continent dry.
Okay I thought you were degrading the great oba.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DaveHarry(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
freshkpomo:

Just like monarch ended in Saudi Arabia and England and Spain. My friend go sleep and face your problem. Na monarch cause una bad leadership? How many times you see Queen for paper dey abuse PM? If the monarchs had much power like the government, Nigeria would have been Great. I can boast of my Benin Kingdom because we have always had obas who always have our interest at heart but can we say same about government?
Benin obas are d worst. If they have d people at heart I'm sure by now we should be seeing the evidence in form of infrastructure and human devt but all there is in edo mostly Benin city are touts n agberos. Still d oba won't say pim about it, rather he focuses on how to please d political hierarchy so his monthly dividends can keep coming. Open ur eyes all you who seek uplifting from d cage made by traditional rulers n politicians (politicians own no dey even pain me)

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by MrAgbako: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
freshkpomo:

The boy na fool along with all him IPOB Crew when they scream like pigs up there.
I swear
Nah ipob people bitterness and hatred cause am.. U know they love to hate 😂

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Shattuck(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Patriotsleague:

But we OGs know their character, from 1962 till now, very selfish people. Obidients are 90% igbos.
😂😂 ok ohh
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by PureNigerian: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

It is you and your family that is useless

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
DaveHarry:

Benin obas are d worst. If they have d people at heart I'm sure by now we should be seeing the evidence in form of infrastructure and human devt but all there is in edo mostly Benin city are touts n agberos. Still d oba won't say pim about it, rather he focuses on how to please d political hierarchy so his monthly dividends can keep coming. Open ur eyes all you who seek uplifting from d cage made by traditional rulers n politicians (politicians own no dey even pain me)

Touts and agbero full Benin? Then its you that needs to open yours eyes because I think currently as at today Edo state has the lesser number of thugs compared to most States. in some states if them catch thief now now you don see thugs of crowds, jungles justice and co don xup, but here in Benin how many of such you don notice? Even currently you go drive past the streets of Benin peacefully without anyone harassing your vehicle. I don't travel Nigeria and I know wetin I don see. Lastly for you to say politician own nor dey vex you and yet you dey mention thugs when politicians create means say I nor need continue this topic.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by thecommunist(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
If Tinubu performs then be rest assured it is because of the Obidient movement.

I'm saying this because Baba Bulaba will still reinforce same set of thieves so if by chance APC decide to surprise they are doing so for Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

I mean the ignorant gave them 8 yrs only for them to flop big time...
una be tif! Person never even begin, una don dey claim glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
freshkpomo:

Stupid boy, make obi or any Igbo man come get vote for Edo again na, make Ogun kill all of una. So if Obi had won this is how you swines would have paid us back for carrying obi on our head!!! We Benin people Carry Obi for our head even when your Igbo pigs brother were even yet to key in and some like stupid olodo abi na soludo was abusing him. No wonder nobody likes from all regions like you guys. South south when still embrace una warmly una want use una stupidity scatter am. Any Edo man when hear this your rubbish gibhate Igbo and obi for Life. Me don already dey regret voting for him.
na you no the rubbish your talking about,all traditional rulers in Nigeria are been appointed by politician both your oba.so I don't take them serious, mention one development your oba brought to your place.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
I guess Oduduwa blood is thicker than water!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Segzy19: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
And you in particular will get nothing from him and his government

sonature1:
Tinubu is overrated, so I expect nothing from him!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by nature40: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Raymond0008:
Thats sure bruh, the fuss about this subsidy removal is that it is not their messiah announce it.

you are such a shameless goat!!! now you own messiah that fought and sponsored drug addicts to resist subsidy removal 11 years ago, finally went back to his vomit, after support the wastage of huge resources over these period. now you salivating and talking about whose messiah announced it. i don't know you in person but i can imagine the kind of life you are living.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by HornyTave1: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
DaveHarry:
Oba that have no mouth where obaseki is, what are they even contributing to the development of the state they reside in sef. Traditional rulership needs to distance themselves from politics. Politicians can't be trusted when it comes to proper handling of resources, so things may likely go south after all. Beware kings n queens.

The People of Edo respect the Traditional Stool in Edo than those political stool.

let me tell you what Oba did in Benin

1. the issues of Land grabbing, the Oba stopped it.

2. paying money to communities at each level of house development, the Oba stopped it.

3. The issues of Herdsmen and Farmers clashes, the Oba reduced it.

4. Cultism became less through the effort of the Oba

5. Human trafficking also, we know what the Oba did.

The issue here, is, you're pained your traditional System has no value to you or your communities, but shey you see Edo state, the Government bows to the Traditional Stool.

in other states, the King bows to the Governor, but in Edo state, the governor bow to the kings.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
DaveHarry:

u mouth go soon carey u go where u nr know very soon people wen blood go soon full dere mouth many for this thread na hux to hux movement dem go run for una very soon
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by HornyTave1: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
paraforeal:
I'm a Benin, but I'm strictly Republican. I don't believe in any other authority than the government. I believe that in an ideal Republican society, you have the government and the people that's all. We should consider abolishing all these positions of Kings, Obas, and even emirs. Ask yourself this question: who sold our brothers into slavery and why do we have blacks scattered all over the western would? Did they go there as free men? They were sold by the Kings that were entrusted with the responsibility of protecting their lives and property. Why do we forget so easily?

in ancient Benin tradition, during the slave trade, it's abomination for a Benin man to be a slave or sold as one.

The Oba system is a kind of government, also democracy is another system.

as an Edo man, I'm first loyal to my King and Kindred before the government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by kmaster007: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
This Oba should go on transfer

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Shattuck:
we voted for obi not ipob not obidient not even Igbos or Biafra it was all about the best candidate, no regret about it, I have been insulted here too by tinubu's supporters. I don't know what you make of that too.

how is Obi the best candidate? He FAIILED woefully in Anambra. And this is coming from the PEOPLE of Anambra themselves long before he started running for national ofice. Obidients u na be REAL fools.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by freshkpomo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:
na you no the rubbish your talking about,all traditional rulers in Nigeria are been appointed by politician both your oba.so I don't take them serious, mention one development your oba brought to your place.

This one na uzon.... Na politicians appointment prince Charles na, you be better otu walai. Na inferiority dey worry you, go Saudi Arabia go see royalty... You smoke!
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Your papa useless mugu
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Ogun kill you and 300 people wey give u that like and kill the coward obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:
who be dis fool na ur papa dey appoint oba for benin u tink say na igbo land wen una dey buy kingship ozuor if he is not choosen by the gods he dere not climb d throne or will die mysteriously be guided dem neva born ur papa reach to appoint oba for bini

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by richie240: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Oba about to be dragged like tiger Generator with bad Plug shocked grin cheesy cheesy
Fixed!
cool
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:
tell me d development ur papa carry go him family mk ogun kill all of una we go cum dey find out one by one dey beat una post una photo for this forum e be like una wan dey zuzu
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by richie240: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Obviously u don't understand his view point.
Even if it was angel michael + angel gabriel who said what d oba said, d two of them go still collect wotowoto.

Forget, obidients are not normal homo sapiens!
cool
freshkpomo:

That's for those who did not read the whole right up or heard from the lips of other's. I am a fan of obi but what our Oba said is something any father will say to all his children and emphasis on youth development because he know our Edo youths so need it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
kmaster007:
This Oba should go on transfer
na ur head we go transfer give ur papa soon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara / FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose / Who Is The Nigerian Leader At The Moment? Dele Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.