Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin (21379 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Do you have ANY proof or just attacking an innocent man like you're doing to Tinubu?
what kind of proof do you want again? tell me his duties if not converting community land for his personal use and doing boi boi for politician.tell me one development he brought to Edo state,tell me when he came out to conderm injustice that just took place on the 25 of Feb 2023,when the whole world was comderming the election,tell me when your oba attract foreign investors to Edo state instead they chase them out with their matching group levy, your oba is as useless as my poo poo.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by YoshihideSuga: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Oba's......

Na the issue most people get with us be this - brazenly insulting their traditional rulers, especially the high ranking ones who haven't said anything negative about Igbos or other ethnic groups.

It just doesn't make sense.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You these Ebows, is it EVERYTHING that comes to your mind that you will post in public?
yes.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:
what kind of proof do you want again? tell me his duties if not converting community land for his personal use and doing boi boi for politician.tell me one development he brought to Edo state,tell me when he came out to conderm injustice that just took place on the 25 of Feb 2023,when the whole world was comderming the election,tell me when your oba attract foreign investors to Edo state instead they chase them out with their matching group levy, your oba is as useless as my poo poo.

You mean the injustice on Feb 25 when Ebows were intimidating APC and PDP voters?
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by aswani(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:
your oba is as useless as my poo poo.

Wá má mi ọ Ovbie'do.

Make una see di pipo you dey follow shout Obidient wit.

Dis pipo don see una finish óntop all di vote, donations and rally una give dem.

Una do ó
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
He will perform, yes. But he's not the people's choice..

I understand the Oba's view of interest, in drawing BAT's attention to his revered kingdom of Benin, and by so doing, he's not wrong..

PS: I see some Igbos kids saying trash about the monarch (even though you lots fail to understand from the king's angle), I spent quite a time in Benin and I can tell you that their people won't even batt an eye, while roasting you alive for disrespecting their monarch. But this is a faceless forum, so no problem..

You Igbo kids don't regard your elders and kings don't mean you should do the same to others. This is one of the major reasons why you guys are most hated and marginalized...

Ogun kee you dia, why tagging all the Igbo tribe in your stu pid comment.

You think it is all every Igbo person that gives a Bleep about you, your king, tinubu, obi and s on.

No let thubda faya you dia if you can't be reasonable with your comment.

Who gives a f about your hypocritical love?
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
richie240:
Keep quiet.
He saying d minds of majority of Igbos in this forum and in nigeria.

Let's assume he's a fuul (d average obidient nor get sense in d first instance) what of the 300+ fellow fuuls who blessed his comments With likes?

Go get a life Mr Man and stop constituting nuisance around when your mates are making money.

Election has come and gone, stop being stu pid please.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by richie240: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Go get a life Mr Man and stop constituting nuisance around when your mates are making money.

Election has come and gone, stop being stu pid please.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2023
NwaNimo1:

You just made me hate obi with this your nonsense talk,

If edo people hear this words edo will cease to remain an obidient state, you talk foolishly

You're. always hunting for likes I have noticed that about you on this forum... This was your opportunity and you didn't think twice before using it, you biggest likes will take a while again, I sabi u

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:28am On Jun 03, 2023
paraforeal:
I'm a Benin, but I'm strictly Republican. I don't believe in any other authority than the government. I believe that in an ideal Republican society, you have the government and the people that's all. We should consider abolishing all these positions of Kings, Obas, and even emirs. Ask yourself this question: who sold our brothers into slavery and why do we have blacks scattered all over the western would? Did they go there as free men? They were sold by the Kings that were entrusted with the responsibility of protecting their lives and property. Why do we forget so easily?

Why not also abolish government what do you say to that
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2023
paraforeal:
I'm a Benin, but I'm strictly Republican. I don't believe in any other authority than the government. I believe that in an ideal Republican society, you have the government and the people that's all. We should consider abolishing all these positions of Kings, Obas, and even emirs. Ask yourself this question: who sold our brothers into slavery and why do we have blacks scattered all over the western would? Did they go there as free men? They were sold by the Kings that were entrusted with the responsibility of protecting their lives and property. Why do we forget so easily?

Who told you Kings were only the ones who sold your brothers into slavery as a matter of fact apart from the oba of Benin in the past, no king in Nigeria had full authority over his territory

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2023
DaveHarry:

So many people who comment on NL don't even know anything about what they are commenting about. See let me put this straight to you, the ages of traditional rulership has come n gone, it's of no relevance to d society, they know that but won't tell you. It's just so unfortunate that most Africans don't even know the dos n donts of this traditional people they revere. Now ask urself this question, when last did any traditional ruler come out openly to condemn bad leadership in Nigeria. All they do is praise the govt even when things are going south. If na bfr govt no fit remove a whole emir of Kano from throne. Never!

Are you aware that, during cashless policy by cbn, the Benin chiefs came out to protest and everybody held in Benin the chiefs also come out to do their protest
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:
Yeye oba with no iota of integrity,gone are those days traditional rulers,use to stand for Truth,and justice,not anymore, because they are been appointed by politician.

Ogun go kill your papa

Your mama motor go jam her die

Come out and say it in Benin if we nor go Deborah you ASAP

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2023
DaveHarry:

Benin obas are d worst. If they have d people at heart I'm sure by now we should be seeing the evidence in form of infrastructure and human devt but all there is in edo mostly Benin city are touts n agberos. Still d oba won't say pim about it, rather he focuses on how to please d political hierarchy so his monthly dividends can keep coming. Open ur eyes all you who seek uplifting from d cage made by traditional rulers n politicians (politicians own no dey even pain me)

Give your dad a slap for me for failing to bring you up to respect elders

Your obi is a coward, no one wants him anymore, he should come out and cry on national TV.

Coward ibos
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:55am On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:

Tell me why your father is not out there protesting, and you yourself , are you not a human like the oba
Or is your father not a human being
Obi is a coward and a weakling like Nmnadi kanu, ipob will rather kill fellow ibos than to protest the arrest of kanu

Obi is a coward that cannot be helped. The entire ibos are coward yorubas oppress them daily in lagos their excuse is ibos don't fight angry

Obi should can and see how other African candidate fight for their mandate e dey fight like say dem don bribe am already

Our oba has attracted both national and foreign investors in the development of gelegele sea port which is still on going , don't compare our monarch with your non existing ones you have in ibo land

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2023
Aust1n:
Oba e to pe e. Ise! He will perform but without the support of the people how will he make progress? Tinubu is not the people’s choice and as at today so many Nigerians still believe their president is yet to be sworn in. If today we decide to swear in Peter Obi as the 16th Nigeria’s president the atmosphere both home and abroad will be electrifying. We have gone past that dispensation where we accept anything that is being thrown at us especially in a country where widely the population is made up of young people who are expose.

Thank God that dullard will never be president of this country.

Now is time to govern and work, The Jagaban of Nigeria, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be celebrated, we might even have a Bola Ahmed Tinubu national holiday named after him. After he turns the country around and lead Nigeria to record breaking historic economic boom in his 8 years in office.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Juju70(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

What did Oba of bini steal from Ebows?
I thought you knew! You planned it!
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You just made me hate obi with this your nonsense talk,

If edo people hear this words edo will cease to remain an obidient state, you talk foolishly

You're. always hunting for likes I have noticed that about you on this forum... This was your opportunity and you didn't think twice before using it, you biggest likes will take a while again, I sabi u

Edo went from being in the old western region to being an obedient state grin who curse una

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DaveHarry(m): 2:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Give your dad a slap for me for failing to bring you up to respect elders

Your obi is a coward, no one wants him anymore, he should come out and cry on national TV.

Coward ibos
You are the one who is supposed to slap your father. You advising another to hit their parent, is this not a bad influence to society? So after all the money spent in that correctional facility all cos of you, you could not recover. Bad son!
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2023
DaveHarry:

You are the one who is supposed to slap your father. You advising another to hit their parent, is this not a bad influence to society? So after all the money spent in that correctional facility all cos of you, you could not recover. Bad son!

Once again give your dad a slap for me

Because of obi your insulting our King,try am for benin if we nor go cut your head give ogun
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by mosaicafrique: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2023
NwaNimo1:

How dare you speak I'll of the Oba? Do you think Oba of Benin is like the ones you have in your region where unknown gun men kidnap them and rape their wives?? Ogun go strike you and your entire generation.

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:
dis your tell me tell me wen u dey ask for nairaland na knee down u go get the answer fr real life dis politics tin una don dey tk am to anorda level but I assure u dis nonsense wen una dey yarn here e nr go end here we will definitely tk it to real life na dere we go know d real kings 🤴 from the slaves
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:
which gods,the one your traditional oba sold to their white slaves just be decieving yourself,efulefuu. Your oba duty is just to steal peoples land and convert community land to his personal property.
i go cum fr u fr real life i know wetin I go tk bring u out na this thread i go still cum post am na promise
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Ogun go kill your papa

Your mama motor go jam her die

Come out and say it in Benin if we nor go Deborah you ASAP
na knee down u go tlk am fr real life wit blood fr ur mouth una neva see mafia tins I dey cum fr una one by one
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Slimplush: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2023
Sisora:
I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

All scripts work superbly.

I also build VTU website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

Try and be composed with your text naaa
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Kennytyrice1568:
na knee down u go tlk am fr real life wit blood fr ur mouth una neva see mafia tins I dey cum fr una one by one

Shut your trab you your coward obi and mumu ibos

Why una nor slap or insult the useless obi naso other african opposition take dey fight for their mandate?
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Ogun kee you dia, why tagging all the Igbo tribe in your stu pid comment.

You think it is all every Igbo person that gives a Bleep about you, your king, tinubu, obi and s on.

No let thubda faya you dia if you can't be reasonable with your comment.

Who gives a f about your hypocritical love?
na dis bitterness mk one mazi dey send una to kill una sef day by day una no dey wise everything nr be zobu zobu becus dis one wen una carry cum internet so bini nor dey forgive fuckup ooh mk una dey use una head mk u nor go collect becus of nonsense wen u use 50MB talk fr nairaland
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by GodSon1900: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2023
Omo dem done drag Edo King
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Sisora(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Slimplush:

Try and be composed with your text naaa
what do you mean sir
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Donedeal1(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Nobody can doubt Tinubu's ability even if we didn't like 8 years of APC that brought so much suffering.
If Tinubu began his presidency 8 years ago, he would have performed like 300% better than Buhari did.

The worry some us have is that he might not have the same vigour and energy he had years ago to face the many problems of 9ja today.

But 9ja has its peculiarities. He had to bide his time, help the North rule first to get a sniff.

We must now wait and hope he hasn't lost his Midas touch.
Our Faith is unshakable, we have the strong believe that Jagaban will not disappoint .God willing.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by odigbosky(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2023
paraforeal:

You are not Benin. Stop lying

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kennytyrice1568(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Shut your trab you your coward obi and mumu ibos

Why una nor slap or insult the useless obi naso other african opposition take dey fight for their mandate?
who be dis fool wen nor dey read before e reply wetin concern me concern obi na does stupid obident wen say na oba of benin dem wan drag for this forum na I dey here for if you join dem let me know ur fuckup nr hard to treat too ozuor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan / Ben Murray-Bruce shares Nigeria's Unfortunate Reality Of "Change" / Governor Fayemi Denies Attending World Economic Forum In South Africa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70