Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin (21323 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Kennytyrice1568:
i go cum fr u fr real life i know wetin I go tk bring u out na this thread i go still cum post am na promise
ur just a vagabond,I will hunt you for sure,I have to take it personal with you.look at this fool, slave like you.i will put you where you belong.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kennytyrice1568:
na dis bitterness mk one mazi dey send una to kill una sef day by day una no dey wise everything nr be zobu zobu becus dis one wen una carry cum internet so bini nor dey forgive fuckup ooh mk una dey use una head mk u nor go collect becus of nonsense wen u use 50MB talk fr nairaland

Keep sh ut biko and stop running mouth anyhow. You are not a Benin person.
I don't have issues with Benin people, I have lived there in the past and I like the city.

Anyway, that is not my business. My own is that you should apply wisdom in the way you type and stop tagging all Igbo people in your non sense here because you are arguing with just one or two of them politically.

You look stu pid tagging a whole tribe because of the comments of few people here. This is my point
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:
ur just a vagabond,I will hunt you for sure,I have to take it personal with you.look at this fool, slave like you.i will put you where you belong.

Na u nor be slave ozour

Not be because of obi u dey insiult oba of benin

Mumu obi na how to cry for national TV e sabi make e go meet other opposition for other African country make e ask them how them take dey restore back mandate, cowardice wey
E be

We don't want his type before e give us gej type of medicines and sell us back to North

Ewu na u and your obi be, ibo will never rule this country more marginalisation for una for lagos
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Nolevel666: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
aylagos:
One thing I know is this Oba is not an ordinary citizen like some people and he has access to the president also very close to his people one of the respected royal father in Nigeria 🙏 if you abuse this Oba because of what he said then you don’t have value for your own traditions and your parent.

How many rockets has the traditions been able to launch to space?

How many satellites?

How many nuclear bombs has your traditions been able to create?

Common mobile phone una don fit create any one?

Other people traditions day move them to create cutting edge technology una own na to draw unaselves go back

Fools
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nolevel666:

How many rockets has the traditions been able to launch to space?

How many satellites?

How many nuclear bombs has your traditions been able to create?

Common mobile phone una don fit create any one?

Other people traditions day move them to create cutting edge technology una own na to draw unaselves go back

Fools

See this ozour

Wetin concern our oba with this kind talk when oba of benin was ruling Benin in the past we had the basic amenities, we where protected against slave trade

If he is allowed to rule Benin I belive he will make edo productive and bring those stuffs you mentioned
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Na u nor be slave ozour

Not be because of obi u dey insiult oba of benin

Mumu obi na how to cry for national TV e sabi make e go meet other opposition for other African country make e ask them how them take dey restore back mandate, cowardice wey
E be

We don't want his type before e give us gej type of medicines and sell us back to North

Ewu na u and your obi be, ibo will never rule this country more marginalisation for una for lagos
do you know your left and right?you that can not feed yourself comfortably want to marginalize Igbo man, wasted sperm like you,I think your already buying fuel 100,why Igbos are the one buying 600.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:
do you know your left and right?you that can not feed yourself comfortably want to marginalize Igbo man, wasted sperm like you,I think your already buying fuel 100,why Igbos are the one buying 600.

Mugu, join the 600 wey una dey buy d fuel for East una still dey kill una selves join am unto Nnamadi kanu matter, dem oppress una everywhere for Nigeria and even south Africa kill una with xenophobic attack

We edo people supported obi fully that idoit ibo guy decided to pay us back by insulting our King

U dey here dey yan dust,

The east can never rule Nigeria with this type of character thats why you guys lost the biafra war, your parents should teach you lot how to respect elders

You guys are reducing in numbers daily, if you don't know that now
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Mugu, join the 600 wey una dey buy d fuel for East una still dey kill una selves join am unto Nnamadi kanu matter, dem oppress una everywhere for Nigeria and even south Africa kill una with xenophobic attack

We edo people supported obi fully that idoit ibo guy decided to pay us back by insulting our King

U dey here dey yan dust,

The east can never rule Nigeria with this type of character thats why you guys lost the biafra war, your parents should teach you lot how to respect elders

You guys are reducing in numbers daily, if you don't know that now
you supported obi because you see liberation through him not because he was an Igbo, from the onset you guys hate Igbos because we are more progressive than every other regions in Nigeria, even though Igbo man will not be president of Nigeria that will not make us stood so low to your level of reasoning we are liberal,we are developers we are so intelligent, northerns that has been ruling Nigeria how is their human development index can you compare average northerner to an average Igbo man.ask yourself why Nigerian govt have been frustrating all the effort towards actualization of Biafra,they knew we are the piller of this nation,I don't give a Bleep to any one be it your selfish oba,I criticize any elite that can not conderm the fraud that took place on 25th may 2023 be you my Kingsman,mind you every region in Nigeria is unsave even your Edo,so don't even go their, with your oil your youths are unemployed,the only employment in Edo is cultism and prostitution here in Dubai 80% of your ladies here are into prostitution,the few company that was operating in Edo has left due to matching ground, your supporting your oba who is protecting his own selfish interest.the gods has left them for a very long time.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:
you supported obi because you see liberation through him not because he was an Igbo, from the onset you guys hate Igbos because we are more progressive than every other regions in Nigeria, even though Igbo man will not be president of Nigeria that will not make us stood so low to your level of reasoning we are liberal,we are developers we are so intelligent, northerns that has been ruling Nigeria how is their human development index can you compare average northerner to an average Igbo man.ask yourself why Nigerian govt have been frustrating all the effort towards actualization of Biafra,they knew we are the piller of this nation,I don't give a Bleep to any one be it your selfish oba,I criticize any elite that can not conderm the fraud that took place on 25th may 2023 be you my Kingsman,mind you every region in Nigeria is unsave even your Edo,so don't even go their, with your oil your youths are unemployed,the only employment in Edo is cultism and prostitution here in Dubai 80% of your ladies here are into prostitution,the few company that was operating in Edo has left due to matching ground, your supporting your oba who is protecting his own selfish interest.the gods has left them for a very long time.

Edos don't go to dubai you fool, regurgitating the old stale stories of edo women going Italy for prostitution... That story has changed in edo for some years now but people like you who are barely educated won't even know the trends....

Most of the ritual kidnapping in different state are perpetuated by ibos, most cases that happened in edo state that the news covered were perpetuated by ibos, I guess that is the development you're speaking of?, after using people for money ritual then you pump the money back into business to cover face, reason why both the places that you speak of that the ibos are developing and even the Eastern state are not developed because the money were never pure, the cleanest type of ibo men money are drug money related and we know how many of your kinsmen go down daily for that cause

Are you aware the recent statistics that came out edo women were the most educatted women in Nigeria, if they are going to Italy for prostituon like you claim how could they make such archivement. The ibos here in Benin are the ones that are being exported to Italy to do prostituon because they can't afford basic necessity of life, go to edo state women that have not left the shores of the country are building houses alongside their husband this is what education can do,

If the east are as successful as you claim how come the east is still very underdeveloped, anambra has many billionaires but the money nor they show for the state, because the money are not pure, most are ritual ill gotten money even when they put it into business it can
Only prosper as long as they keep the ritual going and business collapses as soon as they die....
Your obi is a coward I repeat all ibos are cowards, they would soon be beating you people in all western state soon enough all you will do is cry... No one would listen because you don't respect people, Edos were the only minorities group that stood openly for obi, all for you idiot to be insulting our King na Ogun go kill una ozour people

Them go soon they beat una and destroy una ritual channeled business for lagos, no other tribe go make love-vendor one of the reason why ojukwu lost the biafra war instead of making friends he made enemies along the way

The coward obi should go learn how to be an opposition and stop blaming the oba of Benin for his cowardice, the oba spoke for our people, if tinubu find the message appealing federal support may one day come to edo state and the edo people will get the full benefit

Your idiot stars you couldn't insult all went to tibubu inauguration na oba of Benin una see they run mouth with make Ogun kill you....
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Edos don't go to dubai you fool, regurgitating the old stale stories of edo women going Italy for prostitution... That story has changed in edo for some years now but people like you who are barely educated won't even know the trends....

Most of the ritual kidnapping in different state are perpetuated by ibos, most cases that happened in edo state that the news covered were perpetuated by ibos, I guess that is the development you're speaking of?, after using people for money ritual then you pump the money back into business to cover face, reason why both the places that you speak of that the ibos are developing and even the Eastern state are not developed because the money were never pure, the cleanest type of ibo men money are drug money related and we know how many of your kinsmen go down daily for that cause

Are you aware the recent statistics that came out edo women were the most educatted women in Nigeria, if they are going to Italy for prostituon like you claim how could they make such archivement. The ibos here in Benin are the ones that are being exported to Italy to do prostituon because they can't afford basic necessity of life, go to edo state women that have not left the shores of the country are building houses alongside their husband this is what education can do,

If the east are as successful as you claim how come the east is still very underdeveloped, anambra has many billionaires but the money nor they show for the state, because the money are not pure, most are ritual ill gotten money even when they put it into business it can
Only prosper as long as they keep the ritual going and business collapses as soon as they die....
Your obi is a coward I repeat all ibos are cowards, they would soon be beating you people in all western state soon enough all you will do is cry... No one would listen because you don't respect people, Edos were the only minorities group that stood openly for obi, all for you idiot to be insulting our King na Ogun go kill una ozour people

Them go soon they beat una and destroy una ritual channeled business for lagos, no other tribe go make love-vendor one of the reason why ojukwu lost the biafra war instead of making friends he made enemies along the way

The coward obi should go learn how to be an opposition and stop blaming the oba of Benin for his cowardice, the oba spoke for our people, if tinubu find the message appealing federal support may one day come to edo state and the edo people will get the full benefit

Your idiot stars you couldn't insult all went to tibubu inauguration na oba of Benin una see they run mouth with make Ogun kill you....
you lack comprehension, clearly is a waste of time engaging constructive argument with you, keep your trap shut and stay away from my mention.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kubin:
you lack comprehension, clearly is a waste of time engaging constructive argument with you, keep your trap shut and stay away from my mention.

Coward ibos, normally you don run, tell your kinsmen to mind their tongue
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by adekolaelect(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Oba's......

you need more and more crying than this. Pls upgrade.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kubin:
You confuse your hate for "comprehension".
You are just an overemotional and butt hurt igboman.
And like many other butt hurt igbomen, you are attacking people without using your brain. If Obi had won, the Oba of Benin would have congratulated him the same way he did tinubu. Your problem with tinubu or inec has nothing to do with the Oba of Benin or Edo people. Focus your madness on tinubu and inec and leave the Oba of Benin and his people out of your personal ethnic problems.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stoplying:

You confuse your hate for "comprehension".
You are just an overemotional and butt hurt igboman.
And like many other butt hurt igbomen, you are attacking people without using your brain. If Obi had won, the Oba of Benin would have congratulated him the same way he did tinubu. Your problem with tinubu or inec has nothing to do with the Oba of Benin or Edo people. Focus your madness on tinubu and inec and leave the Oba of Benin and his people out of your personal ethnic problems.
yes I have to be overemotional not only because am an Igbo man but also a Nigerian and a tax payer,I conderm the comments of the oba of Benin because he is a puplic figure and a father to this nation,when people of his caliber refuses to speak up and conderm evil in the society it disgust me, when the whole world was comderming the fraudulent election that was openly rigged,see what happened in Lagos Igbos was attacked by mc olumolu boys,in Rivers wike openly rigged the election in favour of Apc, INEC did not follow her guidelines by transmitting presidential election results,and other fraudulent activities that took place,your Oba did not comderm any of the above mentioned,but he chooses to congratulate and accept the outcome of the fraudulent election.am not against him congratulating any one,but as an independent leader he need to speak up against injustices irrespective of who is involve.thats why I said the gods have left them for a very long time,they are now political appointee,don't ague this,I don't have any respect for them as traditional rulers, because they are also the problem of this country.even the obas,emirs and eze are now being appointed by politician,look at what happened in Kano,where ganduge removed sanusi as emir of Kano and appoint his favourite candidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9,000 Autogas Filling Stations Take Off In 6 Months – FG / Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu / Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.