Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin (21342 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by dyera(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

He performed in Lagos

He is one of the best Administrators

Nigeria is not Lagos.
Besides, the ones that transformed Lagos were Fashola, Ambode.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by richie240: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
aswani:

Ovbiẹ'do, una see am nau.

Na ya fellow Obidient be dis ó, common respect im no get for di Oba (gha tọ kpẹre baba).

Hope say everybody eye don clear now as Obidient pipo no send.
One thing I respect obidients for is their mastery at brainwashing and instigation.

They've succeeded in instigating Edo ppl to see their closer relatives as their enemy not realising d fact that it's a game plan, a chess move, of aligning with d lesser enemy (Edo) in order to decimate the greater enemy (Yorubas).

The Igbos have no friend, but will go into partnership with the devil if it will help their (sinister) cause(s) in d long run.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kennytyrice1568:
who be dis fool na ur papa dey appoint oba for benin u tink say na igbo land wen una dey buy kingship ozuor if he is not choosen by the gods he dere not climb d throne or will die mysteriously be guided dem neva born ur papa reach to appoint oba for bini
which gods,the one your traditional oba sold to their white slaves just be decieving yourself,efulefuu. Your oba duty is just to steal peoples land and convert community land to his personal property.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by solmusdesigns: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
dyera:

Nigeria is not Lagos.

Besides, the ones that transformed Lagos were Fashola, Ambode.

Says an Ibo

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by richie240: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
zomby:

Who is people's choice?
You mean your illiterate local champion candidate, with an iweka cricket accent? A lying machine? A clueless Pandora machine?

Wake up dude, there will never be an igbo president till the end of time. Mark it down!
If u want to know their level of bigotry, bring out the best man in ur village to contest against a (literal) goat of an ig** owner, they will rather vote the goat all becus d owner na 'my bloda'
cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Kubin: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
freshkpomo:

This one na uzon.... Na politicians appointment prince Charles na, you be better otu walai. Na inferiority dey worry you, go Saudi Arabia go see royalty... You smoke!
don't compare traditional rulers to western world type of rulership,your oba na boi boi for politician,they have sold all the art craft of Edo people to people that value it.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by freshkpomo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:
don't compare traditional rulers to western world type of rulership,your oba na boi boi for politician,they have sold all the art craft of Edo people to people that value it.

Ogogoro talk, only you say make them abolish monarch, only you still dey talk say monarch different from each other.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by aswani(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
richie240:

One thing I respect obidients for is their mastery at brainwashing and instigation.

They've succeeded in instigating Edo ppl to see their closer relatives as their enemy not realising d fact that it's a game plan, a chess move, of aligning with d lesser enemy (Edo) in order to decimate the greater enemy (Yorubas).

The Igbos have no friend, but will go into partnership with the devil if it will help their (sinister) cause(s) in d long run.
cool

I agree with you, the modern day wolves in sheep's clothing. They will eventually turn on Obi himself, I have no doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by richie240: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Keep quiet.
He saying d minds of majority of Igbos in this forum and in nigeria.

Let's assume he's a fuul (d average obidient nor get sense in d first instance) what of the 300+ fellow fuuls who blessed his comments With likes?

paramakina202:

This comment it's most unfortunate.
Na people like you dey enter market buy enemies for ndi Igbo free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by dyera(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
[center][/center]
solmusdesigns:

Says an Ibo

If Tinubu truly performed excellently as governor, he would have contested for president in 2007 instead of giving way to Atiku in his party.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by ThatFairGuy: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
That's your fellow Obiddiottt denigrating your father as you always denigrate others'.

Meanwhile, you should have insult omonoba for this affirmation on Tinubu, why the silence?
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You are not a real niggar

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Juju70(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
Okealaaye:
Second only to the Gods, I greet Your Majesty! When a people don't have regard for their elders and habitually kick their fathers' buttocks in greeting every morning, they'll still take offence with that wisdom-laden utterance by His Majesty. The world indeed, is a strange place!

Na b4 no be now! Dem a all titled thieves!!!
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by paramakina202: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
richie240:
Keep quiet.
He saying d minds of majority of Igbos in this forum and in nigeria.

Let's assume he's a fuul (d average obidient nor get sense in d first instance) what of the 300+ fellow fuuls who blessed his comments With likes?

His opinion does not represent anyone but himself.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Juju70(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
How you expect pessin wey chest to get position to perform? Which side? Pessin wey wan perform sef cabals and dia gangs no dey gree make them perform
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by VerachRealty: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Girls lodge , hostel, house available in Lekki Phase 1, off Admiralty Way.

Weekly ans monthly payment available.

Message 08126818002 for details and other real estate needs including luxury shortlets.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by VerachRealty: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
*Serviced 1 bedroom apartment for rent 📍 Lekki Phase 1*

Price: 3m ( slightly negotiable)
Service charge: 1m
Diesel Deposit: 150,000
Caution fee: 200,000
Legal: 5%

Call or chat 08126818002

Features
Swimming pool, kitchen cabinets, gas top

Can be used for low-budget short-let.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by kmaster007: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Werey somebody
Kennytyrice1568:
na ur head we go transfer give ur papa soon

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by YesDaddy1: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Den don get u teytey, na u nor know on time!
Only If U know there's virtually no difference BTW d thinking acumen/ideology of the average igbo person be it educated or illiterate, professor or agbero. That is the major reason ipob has not bn defeated in alaigbo, bcus those dt should rejoice that Igbos/ugm are being decimated by the Nigerian security forces are d one crying ''genocide'' ''buhali is 'kirring' our blodas' etc.

If u know how united they re in anything they set their hearts on - whether for good or evil - fear go catch u!
cool
Shattuck:
we voted for obi not ipob not obidient not even Igbos or Biafra it was all about the best candidate, no regret about it, I have been insulted here too by tinubu's supporters. I don't know what you make of that too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by shidof(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You are not a real niggar
Werey, because he hit your Oba. No be so you dey attack other people own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Tijani009: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Oba's......

God punish you there

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Enosa1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
All these useless Oba's......

Will you keep quiet there. Fool!

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by justmondris: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
If Tinubu performs then be rest assured it is because of the Obidient movement.

I'm saying this because Baba Bulaba will still reinforce same set of thieves so if by chance APC decide to surprise they are doing so for Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

I mean the ignorant gave them 8 yrs only for them to flop big time...

You done they add if?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by justmondris: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
He will perform, yes. But he's not the people's choice..

I understand the Oba's view of interest, in drawing BAT's attention to his revered kingdom of Benin, and by so doing, he's not wrong..

PS: I see some Igbos kids saying trash about the monarch (even though you lots fail to understand from the king's angle), I spent quite a time in Benin and I can tell you that their people won't even batt an eye, while roasting you alive for disrespecting their monarch. But this is a faceless forum, so no problem..

You Igbo kids don't regard your elders and kings don't mean you should do the same to others. This is one of the major reasons why you guys are most hated and marginalized...

Oga Oba of Benin nor dey do politics you done hear am say he talk since for the past governments?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by YesDaddy1: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

how is Obi the best candidate? He FAIILED woefully in Anambra. And this is coming from the PEOPLE of Anambra themselves long before he started running for national ofice. Obidients u na be REAL fools.
U shd've known them better by now.
When d average igboman that told u ystdy that obi is a morón suddenly tells u that d same obi is d best thing after slice bread when it comes to choosing BTW d same dullard and someone with track record of excellence, just know that its the Igbo ''blood is thicker than watwr'' spirit tats kicking in.

I said it and I'll repeat again; the average Igbo person had rather vote a goat than vote tinubu on d condition that d owner of d goat is a kinsman!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by justmondris: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All this useless obas that add no value to the lives of Nigeria citizens tongue

Oga Oba of Benin is different oh and he does not involve himself in politics

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by Basiljoe: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Okay.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
YesDaddy1:

U shd've known them better by now.
When d average igboman that told u ystdy that obi is a morón suddenly tells u that d same obi is d best thing after slice bread when it comes to choosing BTW d same dullard and someone with track record of excellence, just know that its the Igbo ''blood is thicker than watwr'' spirit tats kicking in.

I said it and I'll repeat again; the average Igbo person had rather vote a goat than vote tinubu on d condition that d owner of d goat is a kinsman!
cool

EXACTLY!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
dyera:

Nigeria is not Lagos.

Is Nigeria Anambra?
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:
which gods,the one your traditional oba sold to their white slaves just be decieving yourself,efulefuu. Your oba duty is just to steal peoples land and convert community land to his personal property.

Do you have ANY proof or just attacking an innocent man like you're doing to Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kubin:

You these Ebows, is it EVERYTHING that comes to your mind that you will post in public?
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
dyera:
[center][/center]

If Tinubu truly performed excellently as governor, he would have contested for president in 2007 instead of giving way to Atiku in his party.

This comment clearly shows that the average EBOW is politically underdeveloped.
Re: I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
Juju70:

Na b4 no be now! Dem a all titled thieves!!!

What did Oba of bini steal from Ebows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku’s Son Pays N1m Dowry For Ex-gov’s Daughter / Senator Ahmed Yerima's New Look / Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.