Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess (103711 Views)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Ugandan Banyankole Tribe; Where Bride’s Aunt Test-run Groom’s Potency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by DatNiggaDaz: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2023
Asswipemod:

Smelly, abominable custom.
dis one don turn wailer.
Disillusionist emilokan wailer grin grin

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by AngelicBeing: 5:09am On Jun 04, 2023
lexy2014:

did you ask Buhari or go to Supreme Court of Justice or the ICC court in the Hague for explanation before you said that the tradition is obsolete and outdated
tongue
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Gabreil2121(f): 5:25am On Jun 04, 2023
obontami:
That aunty better has big yansh.

Do you have big dick?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Osariemen12: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2023
Before opening the thread, I knew it must be in west.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Enemyofpeace: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2023
ajepako:
Enemyofprogress enemyofpeace on his way to Uganda with his legedez Benz now

Yeye dey smell
you just wan show us your new slippers that you just boughted. Wehdone you hear?

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by kendrick93(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
If the aunty dey young and come sweet pass my wife, the family don dash me sidechick be that.

What enter masquerade pocket dey hard to come out oo. Hmmm. grin
Lol grin
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Uwaiwe: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2023
It's the tradition of muganda tribe of Uganda. Their ladies are well versed in sex acts and home keeping. They are trained on how to satisfy a man. Their ladies are highly sexually active
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by stolaonipekun: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2023
Old way, is not possible again I think.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ibidapko(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2023
... After the marriage, the aunt will even observe or listen in while the bride and groom engage in sexual activity to help the couple improve their sex life.

As related to me by an old man's and his wife (all in their 80's) , this custom existed in the past in a town in Anambra East LGA (Name withheld)
In this case the teenage bride's mother will stay in another room and listen in while the bride and groom engage in their first sexual activity. Giving vocal instructions and encouragement to the daughter...
... Don't cry, it's only painful the first time after you will experience the joy
... Don't just lie there like a log of wood , thrust your waist upwards and respond to this trusts.
... Clamp your legs around him back and pull him towards you as he thrust his manhood into you.
.... Hold your man tight and bite his ear lobes in appreciation of what he is giving to you
... Do not be shy to cry out if you feel like. Intact give him a ring tone that will scatter his head
Etc etc etc

Good old days. I must say grin
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?

Since this had been passed down many generations, it is not question of "sanity or state of mind", dear friend. It is more of a culture.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Opus001: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Ohraykon:
Lies from the pit of hell.....peter obi is coming....
E be like you no suck breast complete... What concerns Peter Obi with this tread now?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by detectivejones: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?
Or carry belle

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Pacyrus(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2023
Era
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Charx122: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Kinda knew it’d be somewhere in East Africa

Yikes 😬
That's where I come from
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by kunchi(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Hmmm...

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by kokomilala(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2023
Of Cultures And Their Politics

Edward Said, that Palestinian-American, once talked about The Culture Of Politics And The Politics Of Culture

I don't criticize people's cultures. And, no one should. Traditions and habits are very difficult to break, particularly if they are age long. However, this is a no for me. Sex is too sacred to be flung around flippantly. Even though sex is naturally a physiological thing. Its workings are binding on the participants.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Enemyofpeace: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2023
That sister na jara
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by pacespot(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2023
This is one of those traditions that those low IQ African ancestors who sold their own people into slavery bequeathed to their descendants.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by obontami: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Do you have big dick?

Are you gay? Why asking your fellow man the size of his dick? Weirdos full this nairaland sha. undecided 🙄
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Sayvick(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse

Wait o! If Aunty come get belle nko, wetin go happen?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by vannessa7(f): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2023
1Sharon:

You can still practise african traditional religions and african culture without being a slave to it or follow blindly. If it hurts you or others, get rid of it. Eg. I believe that bride price in Nigeria should be abolished and many other practises that are regressive.

Hope you know there are weird things that happened in Abrahamic religions too?

Yes but when you realise all those African traditional religion also claim they are trying to connect to Almighty God through their idols you realise they are inferior to Abrahamic religion, every African tribe have a unique name for God apart from the various names of their idols, moreover there is abundant evidence that Abrahamic religion is the real deal, while African traditional religion leads to the devil and all evil, Abrahamic religion when done right leads to God, light, love and goodness. I rep Islam sha
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by 1Sharon(f): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2023
vannessa7:

Yes but when you realise all those African traditional religion also claim they are trying to connect to Almighty God through their idols you realise they are inferior to Abrahamic religion, every African tribe have a unique name for God apart from the various names of their idols, moreover there is abundant evidence that Abrahamic religion is the real deal, while African traditional religion leads to the devil and all evil, Abrahamic religion when done right leads to God, light, love and goodness. I rep Islam sha

Yeah, colonisation was a success on you. You're even a Muslim, even worse.

Real House negro.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by musicwriter(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2023
I love this beautiful African tradition.

And the only reason some of you don't like it because white people or Arabs didn't impose it on us. If they gave it to us, it would've looked good in your enslaved minds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by vannessa7(f): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Yeah, colonisation was a success on you. You're even a Muslim, even worse.

Real House negro.

Thanks grin grin grin
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by farem: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

[s]This tribe in Uganda has taken aunties meddling in a couple's marriage to another level.[/s]
Pulse

What level of nonsense are you referring to?
You refuse to mention the scourge of AIDS and other diseases
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by JaneYave(f): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
PlutoChief:
I'mt getting two wives from two different families.
That's a question to ask o. Do they practice polygamy?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by TheGift: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?

Who decides what is sane and what is not?

There are some things in your own culture that would be considered insane by another.

Culture is dynamic and constantly evolving; one culture's sanity is another culture's insanity
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Asswipemod: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
dis one don turn wailer.
Disillusionist emilokan wailer grin grin

Wailer Banton! You own and have a patent to that name. Not me. Ok. You're Wailer Banton, not me.
😄😄
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by achimendy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.

Simple 👍
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Tundex911: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
What's all this nitori olorun

Smh

Lol
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by billyG(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is madness!is d aunt not someone's wife.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Niyineyo: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Eweee...10 is happening inside this earth o!

The same way the supposed bride would do for her own sister too when that one wants to marry. MEANING my wife must get down with her sister's husband to be, all in the name of tradition?

Scoffs...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.