Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess (103623 Views)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Ugandan Banyankole Tribe; Where Bride’s Aunt Test-run Groom’s Potency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by AliEzeOlu: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
So a man will Now allow his wife to be smashed all in the name of tasting the sexual prowess oh her niece's husband to be?

Tueeeeehhh!!
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by damkin24(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why not the bride's mother be the one to test the groom? Strange but it's their tradition and seems happy doing it.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by KingCold: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
wtf?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by MrAmbrose(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kajaard:
Very weird tradition. Pathetic.

I swear, some African tradition is garbage.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ibinaboonline: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Or the aunt carry belle sef?
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Karemarealty288(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Cultures and traditions have to change to serve the people.

We cannot keep on with some cultures of our illiterate ancestors. We need to constantly evaluate our cultures to see that they continually serve and benefit our present society.

What about the one they said if you die fighting, you get seven virgins in Eldorado and another one they said if you are a visitor, your host will offer you his wife to sleep with as kola.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by MrAmbrose(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
This tradition can never be in Nigeria.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by michoim(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
What a foolish tradition started by one demented man in the time past, and subsequent generations have not let go...
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Karemarealty288:

What about the one they said if you die fighting, you get seven virgins in Eldorado grin

Not culture but religion.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by BigDawsNet: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Metrofox:

Guess Wyatt king James did when his Christian religion did not permit him to divorce his wife to take a second wife

But King James was a Presbyterian not a Christian
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Sammy5413(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why pay much for sex here when you can get them free in Uganda?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Karemarealty288(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Skyview01:

Not culture but religion.
Am putting both together
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Confirm4real(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
I wish this can happen in Nigeria tongue
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Am putting both together

Nope, you cant do that for a fact but to satisfy your opinion-Yes
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by highness25(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse
Na this kind place I suppose come from. Na to nack Aunty anyhow so that she go say I no good for bad then I leave the marriage for another one in order to nack another Aunty again
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ufuosman(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?
😂😂Or come take in for the guy 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ufuosman(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Some traditions chai😂
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by 1Sharon(f): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
vannessa7:

But your profile says you are female, better correct it.

Many of our African tradition are counter productive and evil, many of them are sin against God, those canvasing for African religion because we are African should realise that the same way many of our tradition is wrong and barbaric is the same way our traditional religion is wrong. There is nothing wrong in embracing the Abrahamic religion if you can embrace many things from the people that introduced them to us.

For those that wants to go and marry there remember your wife that is a virgin today will also become somebody's aunt tomorrow and will also test their husbands before marriage, hope you won't complain then .

You can still practise african traditional religions and african culture without being a slave to it or follow blindly. If it hurts you or others, get rid of it. Eg. I believe that bride price in Nigeria should be abolished and many other practises that are regressive.

Hope you know there are weird things that happened in Abrahamic religions too?

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Karemarealty288(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Skyview01:

Nope, you cant do that for a fact but to satisfy your opinion-Yes

Yes just to satisfy my opinion, you garrit 👍
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Shedking(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration fit tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

Hope say all your siblings don deh Learn the work oh because hardship go reach them too
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Topbale(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
What of if the groom decides to marry aunt ?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ibinaboonline: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Omo, I just discussed this with a Ugandan friend and it turned out this is actually true. In fact, this is only half of it. My Ugandan friend said the groom's father also has sex with the bride. Omo, no be small thing o. She said her cousin can marry her. Like their tradition allows it. Another shocker is that bride price can consist 50 to 100 cows. I imagined cows must be cheap there so I asked how much is an adult cow, and she said like 4 million Ugandan shillings. Do you know that's roughly $1k? So, if I give 100 cows as bride price, I've pretty much paid $100,000. It's insane. She said their president comes from that tribe where the aunt has sex with the groom, but that the president has banned the practice due to AIDS. Can you believe it? It's just the fear of AIDS that made the president ban something they all should've known is barbaric.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by riczy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na this tribe I wan marry from now!
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.
Don't mind the idiot, he doesn't know that the religion he's practicing is someone's tradition
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Melagros(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?
Hope you're aware that the religion you're practicing is someone's tradition
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you come give her aunty belle nko?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by baralatie(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
So a man will Now allow his wife to be smashed all in the name of tasting the sexual prowess oh her niece's husband to be?

Tueeeeehhh!!
Take note the man himself passed the t st before marrying his current wife who also is going to test the prowess,sexual compatibility, abi you wan break tradition 🤔😳
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lachynos2k2:
If you come give her aunty belle nko?
He passed the test with flying colours🤷🤷
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OChimex: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?

😂 When we took Philosophy in University first year, them make us understand say “mad people go dey see sane people as mad too; and sane people go dey see mad people as mad”
Then philosophy come ask, who among the two is right?
So them go dey see you wey no dey taste the groom as mad, then you wey no dey taste the groom go dey see them wey dey taste 👅 as mad.
Now who is right?
😂
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by castrokins(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
What If The Aunty Come Carry Belle?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
AngelicBeing:
This wan na obsolete and outdated terrible tradition sad

How is it obsolete and outdated?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.