Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess (103697 Views)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Ugandan Banyankole Tribe; Where Bride’s Aunt Test-run Groom’s Potency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Realist12: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?
oooh , you haven't seen Obidients?
Their own foolishness cuts across tribe .
I'm forced to say Obidients is a demography of dumb and loud Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Bukola94: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
FahBuLous:
What if belle enter? Infection nkor?
What if the girl no get aunty? Na wa o
the go use gold circles for protection
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by adolfHitler1934: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Long live the "Great" Snoop Dogg. You made my youth.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Traplord09: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Asking for myself.

I need to know.

I go just propose to a girl, then when I get to her house, I'll make sure everyone knows I want to marry her.

So, I'll lash the girl and her aunt, even lash the mama join.

Then I'll break up with the girl and on to the next one.

I da go that country .. I like that side pass Nigerian.

Nig girl get k 🦵🦵
Ehhhhh na good country be this
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Emmanuel909090: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Community understanding grin
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Mrbenny001: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
T
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Carcholce: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenpipsperday:

Yes every tradition must be respected like female genital mutilation and killing of twins.

And yet when counting mad people hardly will anyone know you are mad.

Lol. Why don’t you go there and stop their tradition. Idiotic element.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Machinegun91(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
That's why Uganda is backward
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by thinkmoney(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?
Imagine the 8million that voted for Tinubu
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Neddstark: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.

Some traditions were created by drunk unintelligent ancestors and are complete shit that needs to be discarded. Europe had more crazy traditions but when civilization came, they embraced it fully. Hence the reason why tradition-oriented Africans want to run over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Jagabanarmy: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.
So we should bring back the killing of twins since you said we should respect their tradition. Oga, not all traditions should be respected, the ones that are not good should be discarded

3 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Father4all: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mumu people
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by dododawa1: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
OP can lie,lie Muhammad cousin
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Sablexxxtoons: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?

Hence, rubbers

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Carcholce: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Neddstark:

Some traditions were created by drunk unintelligent ancestors and are complete shit that needs to be discarded. Europe had more crazy traditions but when civilization came, they embraced it fully. Hence the reason why tradition-oriented Africans want to run over there.

But it still remains their tradition. We have worse in Nigeria. Leave other countries with theirs. Even some part of Europe also have crazy traditions till date.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by happney65: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Uganda, here I come..
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Carcholce: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

So we should bring back the killing of twins since you said we should respect their tradition. Oga, not all traditions should be respected, the ones that are not good should be discarded

Why is it paining you people? The fact young men are enjoying both wife and aunt Abi which one? grin Leave them with their tradition na. Shuuu
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by royalnose: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Au
nt com carry infection give the guy nko?

Lobatan!!

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by NaijaGoBetter2: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:

Abi if aunt come get belle nko

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by AntiTerrorist: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Astra101:
What if belle enter
At least, there will be a bastard in every family.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
PlutoChief:
I'm getting two wives from two different families.
That's why they call them our wife
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by IntelligentGoat: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
tongue
Op Old news
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by whippersnapper(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Africans and sex. them using bleep swear for una
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Ignatio(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Valid question.
freemanq:

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Renwess: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Monkeys and their weird traditions are like 5&6
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Zonefree(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Better country.

Uganda is better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by EnterpriseMan: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
ok cheesy cheesy
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by edungene7: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Uganda here I come chop 1 chop 2 chop egbese let me contact my Aboki friend for mageni borantashi I will surely make Nigeria proud over there
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by seeyounow2: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
cool cool

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by APCNig: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please where can I get bus to the place?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by vickydevoka(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kajaard:
Very weird tradition. Pathetic.
It's a lie . I just asked my femal friend from Uganda and she said it's false

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Exceed15: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
What if chemistry sparks up between them.. Wahala don come be dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.