Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess (103719 Views)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Ugandan Banyankole Tribe; Where Bride’s Aunt Test-run Groom’s Potency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by deyplay: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
yet, someone will come tell us that tradition is important bla bla bla...but then again, come to think of it, if auntie looks like mama Blue Ivy (aka Beyonce)...

You will beg the aunt , to tell the elders that she needs another trial

2 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Sultty(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm getting a wife here
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Kizzygentle: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
J
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by gameova(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
I don't believe this shlt

2 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Algold: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wi a
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OlujobaSamuel: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Afi banyankole (help build house) na
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Johnn74: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Automatic sidechick & hide & sick to enjoy a few more times .e nor easy to chop just once clean mouth.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by shegzhkn: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aah.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Larrykaysail(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?
use condom.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by AntiZikist: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nah to ensure babe has a fine aunty first be that

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Quebec91(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
cheesy
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Konjiboii: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Men dey suffer sha
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by luckedesiri(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of the happenings and traditions I see daily makes me question people's sanity and state of mind. Can a whole people be foolish at the same time?
... They think you're the one foolish bro.... Its their tradition and it makes no sense calling a whole tribe foolish especially since it does not affect you in any way

4 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ejieddy: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
How will groom get an erection for Bride's Aunt? It's like me getting an erection for my mother in-law. It's impossible except I am perverse.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Okay.... So, what about the Groom's Uncle?!!

He can't just be idle na...! Let him inspect the bride to ensure the "Hy**n" is truly intact! lipsrsealed

Just imagine having an Aunt looking like Mercy Johnson, Destiny Etiko, and Jackie Appiah!

...Just thinking aloud! lipsrsealed
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Smooyis(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Strange and illogical
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
The aunt no get husband? Na so so test she go dey do.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Hauweebah: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
She go snatch the groom later
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Khastro(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Escapist:
What tribe in Uganda?

Asking for all nairaland guys.
You no go lack my sister grin
One needs to visit such places to appreciate African culture wink
Also, me, I place high priority on virginity. I met and married one. I'll advise my brother to do same. Best deal first time jhare
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by adolfHitler1934: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Please who knows how much is the flight ticket to Uganda, I want to go and marry from that tribe. In fact I have decided to marry 4 wives before returning.

Please help a brother with this vital information.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by luckedesiri(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Alot of fools will begin insulting the tribe now... But go to their villages.... Some of their kinsmen eat lizards and offenders are made to dance naked round the community....
Live and let live... As long as their people are not complaining or hurting people with the tradition.... Look and waka pass.... Tradition did not just come up one day.... Things that happened made those traditions stand...... Hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by femijamz: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pls how can I locate this tribe. I love Uganda girls I want to marry from there
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by franchasofficia: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
If the aunty dey young and come sweet pass my wife, the family don dash me sidechick be that.

What enter masquerade pocket dey hard to come out oo. Hmmm. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Hotwest: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aunty go be one old lady...e no go make sense and I know say no boobi touching just inserting and she go wear cloth. Nonsense

My dick go fail because Eno go rise for d aunty
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Bentonite1: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

Yes it's possible. More reason they say majority doesn't things right, your conscience does.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by CaptMarvel(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Unmnhnm

Are you sure?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by mosaicafrique: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Astra101:
What if belle enter

Auntie supposed to don enter menopause
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by histemple: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why the aunty and not the mother?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Cantonese: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
freemanq:
If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?

Also what if aunt kuku carry belle at once?

What if bros perform more than aunt husband and aunt decide for her heart for regular testing nko?

What if bros organ na the type the aunt dey find since before bros come do the testing? What will happen to aunt husband?

What if aunt na 70 year old woman and the bros say e no fit carry him grandma mate do testing?

Again dem say the aunt fit observe. If during observation the bros no drive down well, aunt for fit correct am? E fit still tell the girl to open leg well for better entry.

Rotten tradition!

2 Likes

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by tenpipsperday: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Why call it foolish?

It’s their tradition. Respect it.

Yes every tradition must be respected like female genital mutilation and killing of twins.

And yet when counting mad people hardly will anyone know you are mad.

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by occfx: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kajaard:
Very weird tradition. Pathetic.

That's how other people sees your tradition too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.