Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess (103699 Views)

See African Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Must Sleep With Groom To Test His Potency / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Ugandan Banyankole Tribe; Where Bride’s Aunt Test-run Groom’s Potency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by KennethEnyi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Did I just see death penalty for lack of virginity?
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by JOemmy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
So what if the aunt is married or if the groom impregnates the aunt in the process of testing? This is definitely one of the most weirdest cultures on earth.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Ilekokonit: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Skyview01:
Cultures and traditions have to be evaluated and changed to serve the people.

We cannot keep on with some cultures of our ILLITERATE ancestors. We need to constantly evaluate our cultures to see that they continually serve and benefit our present society.

Just like twins were killed or abandoned in the bush to die at birth in some parts of Nigeria because they saw them as evil. Thank God for Mary Slessor.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ndipe:
Contraceptive is not 100% effective.

At all at all na witch craft.
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Ilekokonit:

Just like twins were killed or abandoned in the bush to die at birth in some parts of Nigeria because they saw them as evil. Thank God for Mary Slessor.

Ans having wives drink husband corpse water to prove she did not kill huband.

Culture of extortion during traditional wedding and the list goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34am On Jun 05, 2023
freemanq:

If the Aunt com carry infection give the guy nko?

That would be his fault. cool

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Pmansid222: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2023
This kind traditional go sweet ooo........ especially if the aunt be like all this model😋😋
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ARAGON22(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2023
How true is this Abeg 🤔
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2023
Kajaard:

Very weird tradition. Pathetic.

We thank God for Jesus for setting us free. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by ewa26: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
pls can auntie having the sex with me
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Guruindahouse(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Hello bro,
I saw your post on Data analytics in The Pink Diary of a Masculine Male thread but I can't mention/quote you.

It's all about landing job successfully. Can I pm you for advise/suggestions?
Kaycee54321:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good question
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Kaycee54321(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Guruindahouse:
Hello bro,
I saw your post on Data analytics in The Pink Diary of a Masculine Male thread but I can't mention/quote you.

It's all about landing job successfully. Can I pm you for advise/suggestions?

Ok bro/ sis.

Shoot at kaneneopera@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by Guruindahouse(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
I am a guy bro. I just sent you email. Thanks
Kaycee54321:

Ok bro/ sis.

Shoot at kaneneopera@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse

How far? undecided
Re: Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2023
Discover The Colour That Brings True Hope

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.