Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date (24612 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2023
EFCC grills ex-women affairs minister, Pauline Tallen, over alleged N2bn fraud

To read more, click on the link ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.facebook.com/100071761827216/posts/pfbid032EFoHuCX5BeexfYucdK9mmcQBE7gyBBFy9nqcSEMuzqMoTKqs8FcbMufxPxz2nwil/?mibextid=cr9u03

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Dzzzz: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
As you brag about her do the needful so that another man will not marry her

Love is action

...Love is not action donโ€™t get it wrong..
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2023
Love is action

There is nothing wrong

In when you love you act on it

There is no iota of excuses
Except you don't love the person

Dzzzz:
...Love is not action donโ€™t get it wrong..
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Omoapena(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2023
You will still loose and end up being unmarried

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by MrAmbrose(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2023
When you're approaching 35-40 as a lady, you will do anything for that man to marry you, dey play.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2023
You omoapena will lose and still be unmarried Ase

Omoapena:
You will still loose and end up being unmarried
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by flokii: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Hanty Bimpe, this is not a good advice you are giving out to Ladies.. most guys will dump you the very minute they know you're rolling with another guy.

I hope you'll advise the girls not to complain when their guys too have numerous girlfriends so the guys can have other girls to fall back to when they leave.. If you say no sex in relationship and another animashaun is giving the guyman different styles all day long.. don't you think you have destroyed your life?

From my own little experience.. I'll say there is no one size fits all. What works for one might not work for another so don't base your life actions on past experiences of others.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2023
So like this I knw ur toto don expand wella

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Lmao

Nah u go through enter age and be that ๐Ÿ‘‡

MrAmbrose:
When you're approaching 35-40 as a lady, you will do anything for that man to marry you, dey play.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Nyanabo(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2023
I understand that this is coming from a place of heart break.

1 Like

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by chimpad: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Dumb! There no intelligence in telling your fellow women to double date. Take charge of your life, heal a nd find the right person. Everything you wrote only shows you aren't happy in your relationship. With this mindset, it might not be anytime soon. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Saintinoo(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Double Date means platonic and if you read to comprehend

I stated no premarital sex

No billing too, I just wish I was a woman, I will teach most of you what it mean to have standard.

Why will you bill a man and deny him sex, is he your father?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
English no hard

Double dating is platonic

Comprehend

flokii:
Hanty Bimpe, this is not a good advice you are giving out to Ladies.. most guys will dump you the very minute they know you're rolling with another guy.
I hope you advise the girls not to complain whey their guys too have numerous girlfriends. If you say no sex in relationship and another animashaun is giving the guyman different styles all day long.. don't you think you have destroyed your life?

From my own little experience.. I'll say there is no one size fits all. What works for one might not work for another so don't base your life actions of past experiences of others.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Gordson: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Rejected evni newspaper wailing shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by MrAmbrose(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Nah u go through enter age and be that ๐Ÿ‘‡

grin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2023
It will be anytime soon

And dumb you who cant comprehend can't understand

For your information this lady is already healed

This is a simple English that your low iq can't comprehend

chimpad:
Dumb! There no intelligence in telling your fellow women to double date. Take charge of your life, heal a d find the right now. Everything you wrote only shows you aren't happy in your relationship, and with this mindset, it might not be anytime soon. grin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Chetas81(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Double Date Sis

This is a bitter men

Double Date don't be loyal to one man

ASHEWO every corner single mothers every bus stop

3 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Omoapena(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You omoapena will lose and still be unmarried Ase

cheesy

She even said ase untop, this shows how bitter you are....

You wan dey play many guys and you want to justify it, anyway, double date or even triple date, none of them will marry you and you will end up having serious trust issue and being a very dishonest person...

3 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2023
With your mindset shallow

So giving a woman money is a must she must have sex with you

Really ๐Ÿšฏ

Saintinoo:

No billing too, I just wish I was a woman, I will teach most of you what it mean to have standard.

Why will you bill a man and deny him sex, is he your father?
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Rilwayne001: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Seek peace sister.

You seem extremely broken.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2023
If you read to understand

You will understand double dating

Your IQ IS TOO LOW TO COMPREHEND WHAT A SHAME

Omoapena:

cheesy

She even said ase untop, this shows how bitter you are....

You wan dey play many guys and you want to justify it, anyway, double date or even triple date, none of them will marry you and you will end up having serious trust issue and being a very dishonest person...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Mayeldah(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2023
We don hear

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2023
Laugh out loud

Your assumptions

And you will be broken Rillwayne Ase !

Rilwayne001:
Seek peace sister.

You seem extremely broken.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
As you lack English comprehension

You must be the ashawo with low iq

Chetas81:
ASHEWO every corner single mothers every bus stop
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Omoapena(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If you read to understand

You will understand double dating

Your IQ IS TOO LOW TO COMPREHEND WHAT A SHAME

I can see your IQ is very high and reason why you're still struggling to hold a relationship that will last you...

Keep double dating, thinking you're smart...

D*umb A*ss

5 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
You will be rejected Ase!

Gordson:
Rejected evni newspaper wailing shocked cool
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Exedyne: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Who is this stupid person?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by isabi2lof: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Yes o mia dear grin , I was forming good girl before not knowing I was doing myself, good girl doesn't pay again . I wish I knew this during my undergraduate days .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by chimpad: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Okay ooo. I don talk my own. grin grin
Wordsfrombimpe:
It will be anytime soon

And dumb you who cant comprehend can't understand

For your information this lady is already healed

This is a simple English that your low iq can't comprehend

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by monimekaz(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

There is no such thing as am in relationship playing the loyalty game for long my sister

I have been loyal for long to the men I dated and didn't end up with one

My last relationship taught me deeply, I cried badly and that's to tell you how I love deeply

Long distance relationship with someone on this space and it didn't work on

But I see ladies making the mistakes I made many times and what is that

A guy likes you and he ask he want to get to know you

The next thing you are in a relationship aunty you want to be single for long be that

Inside relationship I learnt some relationship lead you to the right ones

But don't be stupid to be loyal to someone who can't vouch that for you

This men you see can't dish out what you give to them

I went out to sort something and a guy called me on the street and said so you are not married and you are busy forming relationship

And the person I thought you are married to or in a relationship is in a marriage with another woman

And he was like

I have liked you for long but the moment you utter relationship it broke me

I was so angry

Because you are the qualities I need and I observe you for long

I was like shock

I could not cry

So please ladies double date

I have learnt and I hope you learn

Double date and don't do pre marital sex

God bless every loyal people out there

May we find the right ones

Ase!

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1664758421072105475?s=46
You are not that fine and there is tendency that men will quickly get tired of you . Stop being in relationships get marry. Even if u date 100 at once if u don't get married to any ASAP all of them can still leave you ..it's my own opinion .

2 Likes

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Try dey comprehend

As you no sabi

If you don't know the meaning of double dating google is there

Educate yourself

Omoapena:

I can see your IQ is very high and reason why you're still struggling to hold a relationship that will last you...

Keep double dating, thinking you're smart...

D*umb A*ss
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Shikena(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Great advice but this should start with the following:

DISCLAIMER
The following piece of advice is for ladies who have the brain, intelligence and willpower to stay off sex to avoid stories that touch the heart. Don't go f.cking every tom, dick and harry in the name of trying to avoid heartbreak, don't turn yourself into a borehole and your health is more important.

Get to know the seemingly focused ones among your suitors but stay off private encounters, don't ward them off until you have a proposal.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker / This Is The Funniest Thing Iโ€™ve Seen Today ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.