Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? (17351 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by SunMusk(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Which government, so your government tell you to go and born plenty children, marry plenty wives
. People should control the number of children thy should have, it will help to reduce poverty.
Digital204:
Do you want to earn massive income in digital publishing and secure your financial future and say goodbye to poverty for life?

If so, then make sure you buy this best selling book below and check my signature right now for the book link to buy it right now to start earning good money. This is the best book you need to make money this year and beyond. Get it right now.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Digital204(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
SunMusk:
Which government, so your government tell you to go and born plenty children, marry plenty wives
. People should control the number of children thy should have, it will help to reduce poverty.

Yes, it's better to control the number of children you have, to avoid regrets and poverty in the future.

Planning is important.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by akanjikokoro: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Poor people increase because of poor background they come from. Family too determines all these problems. Child bearing, communities problem, and social vices etc.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by greatestdestiny: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Digital204:

Ref: Taken from the book "Why People Are Poor" by David Samuel.

It is caused by wicked evil administration like that we run in Nigeria. Are you not hearing Okowa moving N1.7trillion belonging to the state to his own companies. Well you have your answers.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Digital204(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Metrofox:

I was wondering why it felt like I was reading from a book and was about to applaud your wealth of knowledge but anyways nice one grin ...

Poverty is a contact that stems from beliefs, environment, perspectives, luck and other extraneous factors. But it is strongly tied to your personal systems, first and foremost are the systems you're able to setup or grow into. Eventually we all rise and fall to the level of our systems. "Dear Brutus the fault lies not in our stars but in us for we are underlings"

Noted. Good points there! Well said.

Poverty can actually be overcome if you determine to do so. It's a thing of the mind.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Digital204(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
greatestdestiny:

It is caused by wicked evil administration like that we run in Nigeria. Are you not hearing Okowa moving N1.7trillion belonging to the state to his own companies. Well you have your answers.

Waaooo....!! Really??

May God help Nigeria. It is well.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by finallybusy: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
When someone who can feed himself only once daily stops viewing children as blessings is the day things will turn for the better in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by armyofone(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Digital204:

But having children is a blessing na... Remember there are people looking for children with millions of naira, yet they don't have. Different strokes for different folks. Life is a mystery.

Having 1 or 2 or 3 is a blessing. Isn't one or two or three blessings enough?

Why have more only to make them hawk to survive?

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by onome2013: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
In my country's case, is the high levels of stolen government funds.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Selfmade24: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
You see that ,#curiousstudent that said Nigeria men are unproductive and lazy,then you are part of the moral decadence in this society,when you think people have sence the show you the don't.first I am very ok.and not struggling.i can say I can comfortably afford everything there is.however you should be careful with what you say God listens.people that gave birth before didn't expect the economy to reach this bad level by now.and you never here say it is "unpossible" for a rich man to fall in love.be having sence,you can't eat your cake and have it.and why is the wealth about men alone,tell me what stops girls from hustling ligally to make their money abi una go die? You see in majority part of Nigeria there are ideas but the majority cant afford to raise 50,000 thousand naira to do or join anything no matter how good the prospects are.and who told you that people that are leaving comfortably or rich are hardworking? Many are not the have never raised a pin but the don't struggle,while most Nigerian men are hardworking extremely sef,but nothing to show for, because you don't see the result you will just open your mouth warh,you don't know the effort behind the scenes.so you want a man to have nothing to do with love when his poor but you are not working oh but you have something to do with love can you here yourself.then you want him to date you when his rich,you now still with a rich man and you are doing nothing only you winning.my love it doesn't work like that.if you say it does,then you agry with me that if a poor man has nothing to do with love when his poor then he has the right to be with multiple women when his rich don't be selfish my dear.by the way I fine join and I have been below before even as I fine like woman.am speaking from the right angle becareful.the way you talk will make someone think you are spoilt or have the wrong orientation
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by holadfikky(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Digital204:

Yes, give birth to what you can cater for. Give birth to the number of children you can take care of.

Seriously all what you people are taking up and down just dey make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣.
Do you think you can deliberately think this is the number of children you can cater for?
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by armyofone(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Digital204:

Hmmm...

My sister, what is your problem with Nigerian men, ejoor...!

What did they do to you?

How come you're so bitter towards men this way?

Did any man offend you?

You better understand and learn.

Break the cycle of poverty by having few children.
You have no business having kids if you and your spouse are not bringing home at least 500k or more a year.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
I will still blame the government again and again. So having 12 children means poverty?

highchief1:
eveeything no be govt.no be govt Inpregnant keke rider wife for the 12 child.When u fail to use ur head poverty will use it for u.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
You shouldn't be asking me this because we all know how wealth were created in the same country years back when every family can eat comfortably.

Cromagnon:
how did they create poverty. How is poverty created
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by holadfikky(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
armyofone:

Having 1 or 2 or 3 is a blessing. Isn't one or two or three blessings enough?

Why have more only to make them hawk to survive?

In a situation whereby seeing people only one child and still can afford 2sqr meal nkọ? What can you say to that abeg....
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by madridguy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is the reason I will be blaming the government. We Nigerians are one of the best people that always strive for knowledge but the government has killed many peoples dream. The whites you examined were lucky to have government that always create wealth by ensuring their people have basic knowledge that will get them out of poverty.
They have good schools, vocational centers and also enabling environment.
Our wicked ones here killed these for their own selfish gain.

Iluvmycontr3:

Not only the government. Blame some of the pple too. Lack of plan n vision. Illiteracy n lack of knowledge. Lack of self rules/principles. Carelessness.

I hav carefully checked and and and examined the ways of the whites over the years
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by madridguy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Calm down boy, even people with just a kid or two are struggling to even eat as of today. So having battalion at home means nothing.

clockwisereport:

Na government force you to burn battalion wey you no fit care for?
Did they force you to get pregnant or to impregnate somebody's daughter?

Na we dey do ourself pass.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by armyofone(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
holadfikky:

In a situation whereby seeing people only one child and still can afford 2sqr meal nkọ? What can you say to that abeg....

Men and women should not marry if they each haven't hit their financial break through.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Which kind laugh be this?

IVORY2009:

cheesy
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by clockwisereport: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
madridguy:
Calm down boy, even people with just a kid or two are struggling to even eat as of today. So having battalion at home means nothing.

People with a battalion children are feeling the heat more than those with fewer kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Ojay0445(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ignorance, illiteracy and laziness are the major causes of poverty

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
clockwisereport:
The solution to all these things is muta ke I Ja azutu

The era of NWAKAEGO or GOD WEY BRING CHILDREN GO GIVE THEM WHAT TO EAT is gone
No go born children expecting your wealthy bro or sis to take care of them for you.

Muta ke I ja azutu
Did any such Era exist to begin with? Nwakaego by butt! The average Nigerian out there considers birthing of children same as acquiring slaves for their own pleasure. undecided
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
spencekat:
They are blessings,but need to be properly taken care of.
They aren't. undecided
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Glad you acknowledge my point.

clockwisereport:

People with a battalion children are feeling the heat more than those with fewer kids

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by highchief1: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
madridguy:
I will still blame the government again and again. So having 12 children means poverty?

if u ever travel abroad u will know why having 12 kids makes us poor here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
ChikezieU:
■ And you think its only those that has kids are poor or rather those that has plenty kids according to you are poor... Omo you are in experienced in this subject matter... I thought you had valid points but all I see here are about parents having too much kids.
The focus here is on a poor man. If you are poor... do not have kids --- not even one --- if you cannot afford to feed your ownself to fill with so much left over. Simple! Majority of those who are poor out there in Nigeria are poor because they come from a poor background and not because they fell on hard times. If you understood what the ramifications of this, you would stop trying to press forward down the path of reasoning you are attempting to run along here. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Because their government want their society to be functioning reason they make sure they engage everyone. They give them job and make sure majority are doing something.

highchief1:
if u ever travel abroad u will know why having 12 kids makes us poor here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by zanshi: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Life hard
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by spencekat(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They aren't. undecided
To you naa
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
spencekat:
To you naa
Blessings from whom ? Or you simply make them up as a blessing by your own self?, undecided
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by judedwriter(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Digital204:

Ref: Taken from the book "Why People Are Poor" by David Samuel.

Poverty is a SPIRIT. Take it or leave it.

There are curses and demons behind poverty.

This is why Lots of people work hard and still cannot be rich.

So hard work isn't the only antidote to poverty.

God blessings (Proverbs 10:22) and hard work.

The Holy Spirit is behind prosperity.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? by staneless(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
I can say the reason for this is lack of foresight. A lot of poor folks impoverished themselves by not planning. Having too many kids that you can't cater for is another cause

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Receive Call In Kitchen / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.