Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94605 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Konjiboii: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Persin when dey collect tatatatata make dem check under her boyfriend bed.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Unrated900(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
May God deliver this girl from anywhere sheis hiding.
And yahoo boys cant be trusted ooooo.....
May You be found soonest in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Guestlander: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cloudflare:

Extremely daft reply. Perhaps you misread where my comment says the op should start by checking her boyfriends house and the house of those yahoo boys in their area.

Start by checking her boyfriends house because as you said and I quote "normally when a girl is declared missing, she's obviously hanging out with a guy in an hotel without telling her parents"

This is a very thoughtless comment.

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:

She doesn't have a boy friend according to her mom

grin you think if she has a boyfriend her mom would know? The one in my street has no boyfriend but came back pregnant.

Dude, girls of nowadays knows more than you do. Someone said as long as she has a phone, then there's every possibility that she's chilling with a guy right now. No worry, she go come back. Don't forget to update us about her whereabouts once she returns grin because immediately a missing girl is found, they'll never tell us where she went to.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Cloudflare: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Guestlander:

Start by checking her boyfriends house because as said and I quote "normally when a girl is declared missing, she's obviously hanging out with a guy in an hotel without telling her parents"

This is a very thoughtless comment.

Chill bro, when the girl returns let the op tell us where she went to. Because in most cases when a missing girl is found they'll never tell us where she went to, because they know it's shameful telling us she went and met a guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bonnyhope: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:

How do you mean?

Within you , you know what he mean but you still want to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Shalashaska: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Been missing since yesterday.
She's 18 years old.

I'm sure she's fine. She go return soon as she finish enjoyment. No panic.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm

Make I just keep quiet

Na who nor get female relatives for family or a niggar way never camp baby girl for house for more than three days go dey panic for this kind thing

Exactly this. My cousin disappeared for a week. Turns out she was at her boyfriends lodgings.

To be proactive. Contact law enforcement to track her number ( you go pay sha). Then you can bust her wherever she's hiding.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by nobaga: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
I wonder what is going through the parents mind now. After taking care of them for all these years, they think say dem sabi pass their parents.

As the tin dey pain me reach, If I catch am, I go first discipline am before I return am to her parents.

May God helip us o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Femi8586(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

Fulani ass licker undecided

Igbo girls with yam legs undecided

Tueh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by davies(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
This one is somewhere enjoying somebody's gbola...
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by folake4u(f): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
So many daft people displaying their moral depravity on the thread.

Disgusting to say the least!

I pray Ngozi is found hale and hearty and reunite with her family. ๐Ÿ™

7 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Chai, girls has become endangered in Nigeria o, yahoo boys are using our young girls for ritual!!! The world should come to our aid ooo...hmmm
Girls have.. Not has..

OK.

She would be back in good health to narrate where and what happened.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by kingsceemark(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

I don't think she's is missing tho, she is enjoying her self somewhere

wink

Can fine ehn? Dey play, just dey play, continue playing

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
This girl could be in serious danger, but everybody believes she's somewhere having sex. Are all the teenage girls you know including your sisters and cousins that irresponsible to be having sex at 13-14 like some of you are yapping about? Imagine if her worried family are online reading all these distasteful comments. Everybody knows the crime rate of society is high....so make una give this pikin benefit of doubt o ye dirty minds!

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Hotwest: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
What lie will she tell now when she comes back
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by isabi2lof: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
May God bring her home safe and sound ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
sad
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IbileIfe: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
ahnie:
Such a pretty girl.may this lil beautiful baby be found asap hale n hearty in Jesus name.

AMEN.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Davigor: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
[q
@ is it everyday that you beg for money here on nairaland can't you work? Sunshine84 post=123556450]Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank
[/quote]
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by karmaolu1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
See fine gel grin may God protect her from the hands of Yoruba skull miners and yahoo boys. Amen
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by phidipe(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
2006 what about her/him?

NamelessOGBENI:

Maybe her phone is not with her. Her phone is offline? Damn! The whole thing is looking tensed now.

I don't want to even assume in this case because na so Tayo take waka since 2006, we no see hin brake light till date.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Baatunde(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why are we like this? If you have no words of comfort to offer must you talk? I am sure when this girl murdered in BRT was declared missing, if it has come to Nairaland na so people go dey misjive . Not all girls are wayward you know

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ukaface(f): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cloudflare:

What is wrong with you Nigerian girls ? Especially when the truth is being spoken? Dude, that guy is very correct because normally when a girl is declared missing, she's obviously hanging out with a guy in an hotel without telling her parents.

In my street here, a girl was declared missing few days ago and after her family searched everywhere for her, it was discovered that she elope with a guy and went to his house for more than 2 weeks. Na she use her legs come back after discovering she was pregnant. So what are you saying again? The OP should check her boyfriend's house or those yahoo boys around their area there. E sure me die say the girl dey collect better dick
If youโ€™re old enough, matured enough and sensible,
You would know not to generalise, not to assume what you donโ€™t know, because when the table gets to turn you wonโ€™t want to believe in your assumptions
One girl in your street went to stay with a guy doesnโ€™t mean actual kidnapping of girls or young ladies donโ€™t happen.
Let the truth come out first before you give conclusion, see that as a word of wisdom.
Goodnight bruv

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bitingcool: 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
badboyTee:
she would be under serious Dickmatization RN only When she decides to come back she will just flenjoor your self

what an insensitive response. someone is missing and your thoughts are only that she is being sexually sedated. put yourself in her parents shoes..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Stevedison(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
I hope she gets found asap. Where is she from? Why is she having Igbo and Yoruba names.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
I earnestly pray she will be found Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Sunnyski: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who knows if the Afonjas have....
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by 4evayours: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2023
Don't wary after suckling big gbola she will come back home by herself
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by KingMack(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2023
Her eyes look sad..I pray she's found ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MartinsD12(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure
Two things involved here it's either she followed all these yahoo boyfriend's to go do some oloshoism or she might be really kidnapped whatever it is let God take control
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by seeyounow2: 1:35am On Jun 04, 2023

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by timisquare82(m): 1:35am On Jun 04, 2023
MrAgbako:
I grew up in Lagos
That's why you are Mr Agbako

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.