Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters (4316 Views)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Tenrack: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
just shut it, like I said before you have no point and that makes Nigerian men USELESS!!
grin cheesy I like this girl vibe.
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
I hope you are not an ENP😂
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Prettygirl200(f): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Phoenix873:
it is refreshing to know that sensible girls who knows what they want and what the true purpose of relationship should be still exist.
Not trying to sound like a religious bigot, but to the best of my knowledge, this exactly is how Islam intends it to be, courtship for a maximum of 6 months but with the agreement and under the supervision of the girl's parents/guardian, something I don't think Christianity mandates.
Can I DM you please @ Prettygirl200 ? Let us rub minds on the subject.
hmmm
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Phoenix873: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
hmmm
seriously. If you gree, you can drop your email or Whatsapp. Or request for mine. When I close from work, I will reach out. If not, it is fine, I will understand.
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Prettygirl200(f): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Phoenix873:
seriously. If you gree, you can drop your email or Whatsapp. Or request for mine. When I close from work, I will reach out. If not, it is fine, I will understand.
okay
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Uddeze1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
you are saying nigerian men are useless but you still want to marry them. The irony.

3 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Iamzik: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Maynmann:

I thought marriage is not an accomplishment?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Iamzik: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Prettygirl200:
okay

Hehe
Egungun be kiafu grin grin
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Philosopher1979: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Know what you want, six months is long enough for a guy to know you and for you to know a guy and determine or define what u want in that relationship, relationship isn't marriage that you should be with a guy for three to four years doing what exactly? Fucking you continuously for these number of years? These men are time wasters they know you are in your prime and will use sweet word's to keep you in their nest, milking you dry why preparing to get married to another.

Dear ladies it's called relationship, dating which simply means getting to know each other. Six months is enough for you guys to know each other and determine if the guy is ready to marry you or not. Don't waste all of your prime with one man that doesn't deserve you and when he's tired of eating you will quickly go Marry another lady and you will be left heartbroken. These things are the reasons we have so many women that broken 💔 out there because they gave one man their best years which was wasted and ended up not yielding anything.
You should be counting years in marriage not relationships, your prime is the best time to build yourself, if you want to abstain from relationship do that, but if you must date, your dating period shouldn't exceed six months, that's a whole lot of time to know the kind of guy you are with.

Also remember during dating or relationships you are single, you owe no man your loyalty untill you are married to him. You can only be loyal to a man you are very very sure is loyal to you if not, you owe no man any loyalty, you are open to any other relationships. Dating a guy for too long won't make him marry you or take you serious, they will only sleep with you when they get tired they discard you, come online and call you names, you are beautiful ❤️ you don't deserve such men. Please Ladies I know we are emotional beings but it's good you date with your head, and not your emotions it has left a lot of ladies broken,know what you want.

MEN ARE TIME WASTERS!!!!

Here is how to get a man to marry you
U give sny man that comes around u this condition
1 No sex til at least after 2 years of dating.
A man that waits that long for sec really likes u beyond sex.
But the ussuevus y ladies meet a man and u sleep with him in less than a mknth. Maybe 2 weeks or a few days.
Sex is emotional for u ladies and confusion starts.
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Chee59(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
If you're talking with a man everyday for 2/3 months, and hw can't tell you he wants to date you, wtf are you still talking to him for?
Do you hate yourself that much.
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Gerrard59(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2023
I agree with OP that dating for too long is quite ridiculous. However, I consider six months too short, except if s/he is someone you have known for a long time. Say a secondary school/university school mate you both grew/worked with within the same region and see occasionally. It is why being platonic friends is the best way to begin with it, as this means you get to know each other from a neutral point of view. Starting off with a stranger and giving yourself a timeline of six months is quite risky.

Mine is a one-year minimum and a maximum of two years. Honestly, anything above that is a waste of time. You are better off being married for three years and having no children than just dating for the same period of time. To those who ask must it end in marriage? This is Nigeria, nay sub-Saharan Africa. We are conservative. Na social media dey make people think say we are liberal. Marriage brings stability, and women naturally lose in situations with less stability. Also, women have a biological clock. I cannot date a woman for three years without expressing my intentions within the first six months. I am better off as a bachelor within that period if dating her would not result in marriage.

I also disagree with you about the lack of exclusivity. It shows disloyalty and dishonesty. Let's say you want marriage within six months, fair game. But stick to the rules of fidelity and be honest. If he breaks the rule by cheating or not marrying you, at least you were honest. You are better off not marrying a dishonest person. That said, individuals should assess whether the problem comes from them rather than perpetually laying the blame on others. No one is perfect, agreed. But give room for improvement.

2 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Waffarianman(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2023
B like dem just chop D's 1 clean mouth or na last supper dem doam, maybe na upper cut she receive. Just dey there dey play and rant upndwn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Hottest Mums In Nigeria Entertainment Industry! / Reasons You Should Stop Shaving Your Pubic Hair / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.