Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters (4320 Views)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by diogo23: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Know what you want, six months is long enough for a guy to know you and for you to know a guy and determine or define what u want in that relationship, relationship isn't marriage that you should be with a guy for three to four years doing what exactly? Fucking you continuously for these number of years? These men are time wasters they know you are in your prime and will use sweet word's to keep you in their nest, milking you dry why preparing to get married to another.

Dear ladies it's called relationship, dating which simply means getting to know each other. Six months is enough for you guys to know each other and determine if the guy is ready to marry you or not. Don't waste all of your prime with one man that doesn't deserve you and when he's tired of eating you will quickly go Marry another lady and you will be left heartbroken. These things are the reasons we have so many women that broken 💔 out there because they gave one man their best years which was wasted and ended up not yielding anything.
You should be counting years in marriage not relationships, your prime is the best time to build yourself, if you want to abstain from relationship do that, but if you must date, your dating period shouldn't exceed six months, that's a whole lot of time to know the kind of guy you are with.

Also remember during dating or relationships you are single, you owe no man your loyalty untill you are married to him. You can only be loyal to a man you are very very sure is loyal to you if not, you owe no man any loyalty, you are open to any other relationships. Dating a guy for too long won't make him marry you or take you serious, they will only sleep with you when they get tired they discard you, come online and call you names, you are beautiful ❤️ you don't deserve such men. Please Ladies I know we are emotional beings but it's good you date with your head, and not your emotions it has left a lot of ladies broken,know what you want.

MEN ARE TIME WASTERS!!!!
Stop confusing yourself and people that listen to you , Not every relationship end in marriage entitled idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by negaiyke: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Its a no-brainer

Any Lady that says these such things like the op and her cronies here are ladies in their late twenties and thirties.... it's an age long manipulative trick.... They use that line to progress their selfish agenda..which is to get a man to hurry and hook their spent and misused life.

A Lady in her late teens or early twenties won't wish to hurry and get married after 6 months cause their still young, so why the hurry.

But such ladies like the op would say those young girl dont know want they want...when they themselves were once young and rejected men that want short 6 mnths dating...hypocrites undecided

7 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Prettygirl200(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2023
diogo23:

Stop confusing yourself and people that listen to you , Not every relationship end in marriage entitled idiot
calling me names won't change the fact that Nigerian guys aren't worth dating for more than 6months. Nigerian men are USELESS and are all time WASTERS!!!
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Allisgud: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2023
zed7:
You may be right, if a man is wasting your time, you're probably not his choice, he's managing you.

Women select whom to date, men select whom to marry. If he never mentions marriage or hints at a future with you, then you're a bed warmer.

Same way for men, if she's always billing you, then she's a time waster. A woman who cares will be considerate about wasting your finances.

hmm,that means the woman see the man as an opportunity she just want to chop her own and go
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Dzzzz: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Please madam be honest...What have you ever done in your relationship for you to wake up and say this??..Mention the things you have done for a man in your life?

4 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Prettygirl200(f): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2023
negaiyke:
Its a no-brainer

Any Lady that says these such things like the op and her cronies here are ladies in their late twenties and thirties.... it's an age long manipulative trick.... They use that line to progress their selfish agenda..which is to get a man to hurry and hook their spent and misused life.

A Lady in her late teens or early twenties won't wish to hurry and get married after 6 months cause their still young, so why the hurry.

But such ladies like the op would say those young girl dont know want they want...when they themselves were once young and rejected men that want short 6 mnths dating...hypocrites undecided
heheheehe 😂 it will shock you to know that am in my early twenties, it's just that I got to know about this on time as as such I will know how to deal with men, and my way around them to avoid being used by the useless men in Nigeria. Don not think every lady that speaks the truth about you time wasters are in there thirties hell No some of us are way younger than the age u all think it's just that we got to know about it on time.Yeah yeah 👍👍👍
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Allisgud: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men are not time wasters, you just decided to put all your eggs in one basket and it’s wrong undecided

A song write said, good plan is a Plan A, better plan is a Plan B. If possible you can also have a plan C

It’s good to always have a plan A,B ,C and play your card well. Honestly I’m wiser now!!

Thank God for wisdom!!
may god not allow me to meet ur type as a girlfriend,3 different plans 3 different gbola

4 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Autobot05: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Potential ENp 1- 2 Men
36 mins" cheesy
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Thank God our ladies are finally getting it right. Date with purpose, date who is ready.
Don't give the premium package to one who doesn't know it's value.

And truly 6 months is enough to know where your relationship leads, let no one tell you otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Manuelson665(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2023
I just read the op's position, see you ladies don't know nothing. So u would date a man for 6 months, and if he's not compatible or ready, you'll move to another.

Right??

Wow what a thought! I don't even know what to write, No wonder Shiloh is always filled with lots of your kind.... I'm just all smiles.

5 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Chadwickbossman: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2023
Am a dude but I agree, women's prime can be rapid,use your upper
Prettygirl200:
Know what you want, six months is long enough for a guy to know you and for you to know a guy and determine or define what u want in that relationship, relationship isn't marriage that you should be with a guy for three to four years doing what exactly? Fucking you continuously for these number of years? These men are time wasters they know you are in your prime and will use sweet word's to keep you in their nest, milking you dry why preparing to get married to another.

Dear ladies it's called relationship, dating which simply means getting to know each other. Six months is enough for you guys to know each other and determine if the guy is ready to marry you or not. Don't waste all of your prime with one man that doesn't deserve you and when he's tired of eating you will quickly go Marry another lady and you will be left heartbroken. These things are the reasons we have so many women that broken 💔 out there because they gave one man their best years which was wasted and ended up not yielding anything.
You should be counting years in marriage not relationships, your prime is the best time to build yourself, if you want to abstain from relationship do that, but if you must date, your dating period shouldn't exceed six months, that's a whole lot of time to know the kind of guy you are with.

Also remember during dating or relationships you are single, you owe no man your loyalty untill you are married to him. You can only be loyal to a man you are very very sure is loyal to you if not, you owe no man any loyalty, you are open to any other relationships. Dating a guy for too long won't make him marry you or take you serious, they will only sleep with you when they get tired they discard you, come online and call you names, you are beautiful ❤️ you don't deserve such men. Please Ladies I know we are emotional beings but it's good you date with your head, and not your emotions it has left a lot of ladies broken,know what you want.

MEN ARE TIME WASTERS!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Brighton1(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Allisgud:
may god not allow me to meet ur type as a girlfriend,3 different plans 3 different gbola
this is the sad reality of Nigerian girls. We now have the likes of jennyclay, goodlady, siofra and Persephone1 littered everywhere in our society.especially that jennyclay, she doesn’t hesitate to display her oloshoism & entitlement mentality. May God not allow me to meet their type too.🙏🏻

4 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by aswani(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
She's repeating because that's the reason you all are against short time dating, you want to be enjoying free pussy while after two to three years you will dumb her, come online and say all sorts of ill things about her truth is bitter but it must be told, Nigerian guys are not worth dating More than six months, simple!! Yeye fowl!!!!

Madam, going by your logic per the text in Bold, the free dick that you are enjoying nkọ?

By the way sef, which free pussy, don't Naija men pay for this and that in relationships.

Also, I am not against short term dating. I support Naija women dumping men every 6 month if that is what they choose to do, make it monthly sef, wetin concern mi. I only questioned Goodlady when she repeatedly said women were doing men a favour by having sex with them as if women don't initiate or enjoy the sex.

7 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Steady259(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2023
This advice about ladies being open to other relationships, won't end well for you female genders.... Let me simply state this, if you are not blinded by the monetary value you get in a relationship, you will certainly get a good man to wife you.

3 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Prettygirl200(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2023
aswani:

Madam, going by your logic per the text in Bold, the free dick that you are enjoying nkọ?

By the way sef, which free pussy, don't Naija men pay for this and that in relationships.

Also, I am not against short term dating. I support Naija women dumping men every 6 month if that is what they choose to do, make it monthly sef, wetin concern mi. I only questioned Goodlady when she repeatedly said women were doing men a favour by having sex with them as if women don't initiate or enjoy the sex.
Oga who intiateted no sex no relationship, who intiated sex before marriage? You men right? Why? Because you lots wants to be enjoying free pussy. If she refuses you start crying that she's giving it to another guy or you won't date or marry her, some will even said she's forming holy holy after being bleeped by different guys spewing all kinds of rubbish. So it brings us back to what I said earlier your points are baseless oga. I have said it and I will say it again Nigerian men aren't worth dating for more than six months. Any lady dating a guy for more than that and can't define if the guy has good intentions for her is a very big FOOL, and the guy wasting such ladies time is a bigger FOOL.
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by siofra(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2023
emekalovepets:
Real men don't rescue old evening newspaper, because they know their worth and won't like to settle for less with a used, re-used, re-re-used, re-re-re-used woman that is baby mama

Only desperate and poor men will ever think of marrying a baby mama shower Sensible and reasonable men with options will always go for younger women in their 20s because they worth it.
God forbid! Anyone that'll advice me to marry a retired HOE.

Jeff Bezos that is getting married to a woman above forty with 3 kids nko He's broke and poor?

1 Like

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Prettygirl200(f): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2023
Chadwickbossman:
Am a dude but I agree, women's prime can be rapid,use your upper
Thanks for seeing where am coming from
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2023
angryThis thread is too peaceful. Where's the vawulence? 😭

3 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by ItisWell22(f): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Steady259:
This advice about ladies being open to other relationships, won't end well for you female genders.... Let me simply state this, if you are not blinded by the monetary value you get in a relationship, you will certainly get a good man to wife you.

Not always true.

That’s why we still see loyal, good girls abandoned for “it’s the work of the devil”. 😢
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Akinfemmy(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2023
Recently, I'm beginning to agree with the sexist that claim women are not logical. But, i won't stoop that low because if you engage some women, most especially white women you'd realise that it's just your environment.

Anyways, what's with the obsession with marriage?

Why are y'all desperate to be married? And if that's your goal in life, then why not table it down before agreeing to any relationship. Most of y'all, greediness won't let you talk.

Moreover, there are a lot of factors to consider before marriage which might not even be the fault of the man.

5 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by aswani(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Oga who intiateted no sex no relationship, who intiated sex before marriage? You men right? Why? Because you lots wants to be enjoying free pussy. If she refuses you start crying that she's giving it to another guy or you won't date or marry her, some will even said she's forming holy holy after being bleeped by different guys spewing all kinds of rubbish. So it brings us back to what I said earlier your points are baseless oga. I have said it and I will say it again Nigerian men aren't worth dating for more than six months. Any lady dating a guy for more than that and can't define if the guy has good intentions for her is a very big FOOL, and the guy wasting such ladies time is a bigger FOOL.

If a woman has so little regard for herself that she allows a man to bully her into sex because of the promise of a relationship, talk less marriage, then she has much bigger problems than we are discussing.

Per Naija man not being worth dating for more than 6 months, you won't get any arguments from me in that regards as I have no opinion on that.

I will say it one more time, my disagreement with Goodlady was over sex being a favour from Naija women to Naija men when women both initiate and enjoy it.

Finally, there is no free pussy in Naija, you pay by taking the women out and buying them this and that.

8 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by toujurs: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2023
But how about, women that use relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme.

Or you think, the sex was free. , Two weeks into the relationship she is already asking for money, to buy a phone.

Money for a new hair, money for rent. undecided.

You didn't add the benefits, but went straight to cry about how you were bleeped and dumped.

Men are not time wasters, they just don't want to settle for less. In marriage.

So dear, clean up the coochie, and wait for another toaster.

2 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Dexy4yah(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2023
I wont support any man wasting a woman's time when he has all the resources needed to marry her....if you don't want to marry her pls just let her go.

We all have sisters and we won't like any man to waste her time in the name of relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by toujurs: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2023
ItisWell22:

Not always true.

That’s why we still see loyal, good girls abandoned for “it’s the work of the devil”. 😢
It's a lie, it's always about the benefits, you would get in the relationship, that is why guys keep using most of you women as sex reliever.

It's always about, what he has, if he has a good paying job for both of you, a car, a good apartment. And willing to giving you money, monthly.

As if, women are crippled and can't work, but if it's to give mouth gig, and set the pus**y for a back shot. She can do that very well

3 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Goodlady(f): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2023
Brighton1:
this is the sad reality of Nigerian girls. We now have the likes of jennyclay, goodlady, siofra and Persephone1 littered everywhere in our society.especially that jennyclay, she doesn’t hesitate to display her oloshoism & entitlement mentality. May God not allow me to meet their type too.🙏🏻
Thunder fire your phone, data n PC if you ever mention me again.
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by toujurs: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I wont support any man wasting a woman's time when he has all the resources needed to marry her....if you don't want to marry her pls just let her go.

We all have sisters and we won't like any man to waste her time in the name of relationship.

when he didn't have these resources, which lady was willing to stay with him. undecided.

These ladies were busy, opening their thighs for the highest bidder, the older men, now she is getting old and wants to settle down.

You expect, the same rejected guy, to settle for an over stretched coochie undecided.. with all his hardwork.

No way.

5 Likes

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Prettygirl200(f): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2023
aswani:

If a woman has so little regard for herself that she allows a man to bully her into sex because of the promise of a relationship, talk less marriage, then she has much bigger problems than we are discussing.

Per Naija man not being worth dating for more than 6 months, you won't get any arguments from me in that regards as I have no opinion on that.

I will say it one more time, my disagreement with Goodlady was over sex being a favour from Naija women to Naija men when women both initiate and enjoy it.

Finally, there is no free pussy in Naija, you pay by taking the women out and buying them this and that.
Whatever you say here won't change the fact that Nigerian men aren't worth dating More than 6month so REST!!!

1 Like

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by Goodlady(f): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Whatever you say here won't change the fact that Nigerian men aren't worth dating More than 6month so REST!!!
Don't mind that aswani. Let me help you press his neck.
Mr aswani, what's your main point. Respond me sensibly and let's iron it out with valid points.
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by okerekingsley90: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

The shallow mentality again.
What if she didn't get a heartbreak?
You men want loyal babes. Even those talakanaires among you want loyal babes that you ll date for long till you get money. While dating, you ll fûck her as much as you want, waste her time. Some of you ll get that money and feel she's not good enough. She's not waiting to eat your money but to enjoy love that she has invested her commitment in.
Men set the rules and still break the rules.
Even when they date for long & later marry, they ll still cheat like a cursed he-goat!

Ladies, shine your eyes. Prolonged dating is a red flag.

But must you always respond to every comment here ?

1 Like

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by okerekingsley90: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
It is enough oga, infact it is more than enough, what are u looking for that u can't study who u are dating for that period of time? That's why it's called dating, you guys are fond of wasting the time of women it's not going to be like that again. Ladies any guy u date within six months and you can't see any form of seriousness or any good intentions from him please discard him.

Are you married?
Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by aswani(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Don't mind that aswani. Let me help you press his neck.
Mr aswani, what's your main point. Respond me sensibly and let's iron it out with valid points.

Make una two softly press di neck abeg

I disagree with you inferring sex between two consenting Naija adults is one doing the other a favour because they both initiate and enjoy it at various times.

1 Like

Re: Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters by okerekingsley90: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That's my point, these men know this lady is not marriageable oh I can't tolerate her, I can't manage her why not just let her go? They won't do that they did continue to give her hope making her to believe she's good enough and will end up wasting the innocent Ladies time. That's why am telling them, dating for too long is rubbish, it doesn't make any sense.

Madam,you have a lot to learn if you reason like this. Prayer is the key to finding a spouse. If you are a lady is well positioned you should be able to tell if the said man is for you or not. There are relationships of 6 months that end up bad in marriages and there are also ones that take 2 years or more and the marriage is as sweet as ever. So you must be very sensitive amd pray at every point in time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Only: See Reasons Why You Should Not Wear G-strings. / Why Do Men Ignore Girls / ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.