Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

“God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married (4033 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

There is like and preference which shapes our choices

Exactly, that’s why i tell men to choose virgin women.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

A man is a man irrespective if he is rich or not.
But when you make it a case to date rich men, that’s when it becomes am issue.
And the thing is women looking to date rich men always fall in the hands of players.

A respectable woman chooses a women she loves whether rich or poor.

And a woman that makes it a case to date poor men is ....what? More fortunate? grin

It's no longer an issue then?

Women should look to date poor men, right? That would be morally correct, and fair to their unborn offspring, I suppose. cheesy
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

And a woman that makes it a case to date poor men is ....what? More fortunate? grin

It's no longer an issue then?

Women should look to date poor men, right? That would be morally correct, and fair to their unborn offspring, I suppose. cheesy
No woman wakes up to date a poor man, right thinking women will wake up to date someone that loves them.

Women should look to date men they love and cherish so when the money stops coming the woman won’t divorce the man out of greed which will greatly affect their offsprings.

And is this woman also poor? Is that fair to her own unborn offspring?
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Exactly, that’s why i tell men to choose virgin women.

Good, while women seek their choice as well. I wouldn't tell women to ever pity men or date from scratch because we know wetin our eyes dey see. And the men that they are being humble to go for will always go for their best choice. Men don't fumble or pity when it comes to their choice. Per chance they pick less than their choice, they will always let that woman know, they will always belittle the woman.

So men are not merciful in their choice, women should also not bend.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Good, while women seek their choice as well. I wouldn't tell women to ever pity men or date from scratch because we know wetin our eyes dey see. And the men that they are being humble to go for will always go for their best choice. Men don't fumble or pity when it comes to their choice. Per chance they pick less than their choice, they will always let that woman know, they will always belittle the woman.

So men are not merciful in their choice, women should also not bend.
Men only choice now is virgin, if all women are the same, why not date the purest ones cheesy
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Savedday2: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ashawo don dey fyn love!

Why this fuel subsidy removal dey pain me?
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

No woman wakes up to date a poor man, right thinking women will wake up to date someone that loves them.

Women should look to date men they love and cherish so when the money stops coming the woman won’t divorce the man out of greed which will greatly affect their offsprings.

And is this woman also poor? Is that fair to her own unborn offspring?

So if a woman dates a rich man then she doesn't love or cherish him.

Don't worry, they love the rich men they are dating. Dating a poor man is not the only instance where love is involved.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Men only choice now is virgin, if all women are the same, why not date the purest ones cheesy

Good one!
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Honsla: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Cruise tongue
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

So if a woman dates a rich man then she doesn't love or cherish him.

Don't worry, they love the rich men they are dating. Dating a poor man is not the only instance where love is involved.
If a woman choice is to date rich men, is it the man that he wants or the richness?
And the greediness is arche, how much “richness” does a broke woman want? She will want as much as possible, men should avoid them.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Good one!
Abi na, men should spend their money on something worthy.

Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Martinsmine(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Why do actresses always marry rich men?
If it is just “love”, why don’t they marry poor men?

I understand you question but always remember rich don't settle for the less.... Celebrities love attention so u won't wanna loose attention when u at the peak... Lasting marriages tend to be the low-key in life
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Martinsmine:

I understand you question but always remember rich don't settle for the less.... Celebrities love attention so u won't wanna loose attention when u at the peak... Lasting marriages tend to be the low-key in life
Rich men settle for less everytime, if you look up the origin of marriage, it was created to help women.
it’s broke women that don’t settle for less.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Abi na, men should spend their money on something worthy.

Yes, then women should date men that are going to be able to provide as compensation for the tolerance of their many odd behaviours too.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Yes, then women should date men that are going to be able to provide as compensation for the tolerance of their many odd behaviours too.
Women are more emotional than men, so which many “odd behaviors”?

Well with a virgin you have less baggage, so the emotional part may not be much.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Martinsmine(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Rich men settle for less everytime, if you look up the origin of marriage, it was created to help women.
it’s broke women that don’t settle for less.
Can you settle for less when ur boyfriend or husband is living a rich lifestyle
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

If a woman choice is to date rich men, is it the man that he wants or the richness?
And the greediness is arche, how much “richness” does a broke woman want? She will want as much as possible, men should avoid them.

If a woman's choice is to date poor men, is it the man she wants or the poverty?

How much chastity does a randy man want, women should avoid them.

Don't paint suffering as virtue and following advantage as a sin. Neither is always what they seem to be.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Martinsmine:

Can you settle for less when ur boyfriend or husband is living a rich lifestyle
If I can’t make my own money and be rich, haven’t i settled for less, what kind of entitlement mentality will i have counting someone else money when I’m broke myself? Lol
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

If a woman's choice is to date poor men, is it the man she wants or the poverty?

How much chastity does a randy man want, women should avoid them.

No one said you should date “poor men”.
And also, if all women are looking for rich men, doesn’t that mean rich men are more prone to cheating than poor men?

Women loves randy men lol cheesy
Bad guys
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Women are more emotional than men, so which many “odd behaviors”?

Well with a virgin you have less baggage, so the emotional part may not be much.

Men are the real women. Men are the real bitches. Men are the biggest emotional crybabies that can't handle a drop of what they dish out.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Men are the real women. Men are the real bitches. Men are the biggest emotional crybabies that can't handle a drop of what they dish out.

Real women are emotional crybabies?
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

No one said you should date “poor men”.
And also, if all women are looking for rich men, doesn’t that mean rich men are more prone to cheating than poor men?

Women loves randy men lol cheesy
Bad guys

Men also love broke women looking for rich men. Forever they race after them looking for how to catch and secure them.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Men also love broke women looking for rich men. Forever they race after them looking for how to catch and secure them.
“Men also love broke women looking for rich men”.

Bwahahahahah
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Real women are emotional crybabies?

Real women which are actually men, yes they are. Men are the real women.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Real women which are actually men, yes they are.
And I thought emotions comes from hormones bwahahhahah
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

“Men also love broke women looking for rich men”.

Bwahahahahah

You wouldn't be here worried about them running after rich men if you did not value them.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

You wouldn't be here worried about them running after rich men if you did not value them.

value them as?

The worth of a broken woman is not much lol
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

And I thought emotions comes from hormones bwahahhahah

It's funny that men defy the reality of science every day. In fact right here on this platform. Crying every single day about women. It's eye opening, astounding, amazing, surprising, because I did think it was women that would be crying up and down, opening threads.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

It's funny that men defy the reality of science every day. In fact right here on this platform. Crying every single day about women. It's eye opening, astounding, amazing, surprising, because I did think it was women that would be crying up and down, opening threads.
“Men” are on nairaland?
Don’t you have “men” in your real life?
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

value them as?

The worth of a broken woman is not much lol

Good let's watch them go for the rich men then
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

We dont want olosho as wife...if you no like our preference kindly go and kick a bucket
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Good let's watch them go for the rich men then
Let’s watch them get passed by rich men.
A broke woman doesn’t have much worth in the eyes of rich men, there are many broke women to pass around the rich men circle cheesy

Nigerian Men That Do Video Sex / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / Bitch!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64