Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

“God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married (4048 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

We dont want olosho as wife...if you no like our preference kindly go and kick a bucket

I don't want you guys either, I'm already married.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

“Men” are on nairaland?
Don’t you have “men” in your real life?

Yes, but the ones on nairaland are some of the biggest crybabies I have seen.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

I don't want you guys either, I'm already married.

A married woman dosent have time to be crying over mans preference...audio marriage.

3 Likes

Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Yes, but the ones on nairaland are some of the biggest crybabies I have seen.
In what way are they crybabies?
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

A married woman dosent have time to be crying over mans preference...audio marriage.

Yes na. Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. I go just dey look you, lol.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

In what way are they crybabies?

Always forming victims when in fact they should be cautioning their fellow men on the harm they cause. They hurt women and praise themselves openly for it on this platform, but they don't want women to ever hurt them.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Always forming victims when in fact they should be cautioning their fellow men on the harm they cause. They hurt women and praise themselves openly for it on this platform, but they don't want women to ever hurt them.

Give one example.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

Give one example.

The entire romance section is an example.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

The entire romance section is an example.
I need just ONE.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

I need just ONE.

If you check that romance section, you'll find one.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

If you check that romance section, you'll find one.
Why should i “find” when you said the whole romance section is an example.

And I have, and I didn’t see ANY of your claims.

No wonder they said, talk is cheap lol
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by purples25(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maynmann:

I have, and I didn’t see ANY of your claims.

No wonder they said, talk is cheap lol

Good, just as denial of evidence is not the absence of evidence.
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Maynmann: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
purples25:

Good, just as denial of evidence is not the absence of evidence.
That expression is a critique of the "impatience with ambiguity" exhibited by appeals to ignorance.

1 Like

Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by skj1377(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tiwa you don't have any reason for a decent man to marry you even as a second wife. The only option you have is what your doing at the moment
Bigbrothergisth:
Tiwa Savage, a popular Nigerian vocalist, has posted a video to the Instagram Stories section of her official Instagram page in which she expresses her desire to remarry.

Tiwa Savage captioned a video of a couple exchanging vows with a question to God, expressing her desire for companionship and pondering if she is unworthy of it.

To the delight of the congregation, a priest sang the remix of the popular song "Who's Your Guy" by Spyro and Tiwa Savage to the couple in the video clip.

"God, am I a stone?" was the caption accompanying Tiwa Savage's video.

This comes a few days after Tiwa Savage shared a photo of her on a Brazilian beach with an unidentified male.

Tiwa Savage clarified that the images were part of a project in response to the rumors, further igniting discussions and intrigue among her admirers and followers.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2023/06/singer-tiwa-savage-expresses-interest.html?m=1

Do you think this is a hint from tiwa Savage?

Seun, mynd44, niflmod. All moderators online.

Push to front page for public awareness
Re: “God, Am I A Stone?” – Singer Tiwa Savage Expresses Interest In Getting Married by Thomasankara(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2023
[/color]spot on, most women don't really know what the definition of love is cos their reasoning is always blocked to reality,for this reason they will always say they don't know whether their man loves them[color=#770077]
Maynmann:
And hope you won’t mind sharing your men with other women that also want to endure fakeness in wealth.

But why is it that men date poor women, why don’t rich men endure the fakeness among wealthy ladies rather than entitled broke women which most women are.

And I’m not saying you should not date rich men, all I’m saying is women’s love is a sham, men are the real romantics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Professional Virgin / Love Letter By National Hospital Boss Tendered In Court / Can A Man Still Get Loved Even If He Doesn't Spend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.