Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) - Satellite TV Technology (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (347178 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by MrGem(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
@all

I am second to land to the awaiting New Thread on Pg 85. Enitan2002, I am sorry for my arrival ahead of you. I have been waiting on the net for the past 3hrs while doing some other things.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2008
enitan2002:
@ all,
brand new 24inch jack and positioner for motorised dish for sale.
PRICE: N5,500 N6,500 (non-negotiable)
IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED
TEL: 08029317522,08033231671 (OLA)

Enigma, take note
shocked Why nah?  embarassed Capitalism at it's best. Why the sudden increase in price?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by biggjoe(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
May i help? Where do u actually stay?i am a TRACKER even with 1.8m dish at ikeja Lag nilesat works ok only cnn transponder is weak during sunligh even some transponder on HOTbird respond unbelivable.Though i reside in bauchi

Can u hear that people? Nilesat adewest tracks nilesat ok with 1.8m dish at Lagos.
Has it been proved?

Mr. Gem,

grin grin grin What will eventually count is if you will be the last person to post here or if you will be the second to post
here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182209.0.html#msg2929342
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
adewest:

May i help? Where do u actually stay?i am a TRACKER even with 1.8m dish at ikeja Lag nilesat works ok only cnn transponder is weak during sunligh even some transponder on HOTbird respond unbelivable.Though i reside in bauchi

What really got my attention with this post is the bit about getting some transponder freqs from hotbird, now like u said, it is almost unbelievable (almost because it has been proven on this thread that almost anything is possible, what with people in the south receiving MBC persia, while those in the north cannot). can u actually provide us more info so we can work on it? are u currently in Lagos or in Bauchi? i am most interested in the Hotbird TPs you received (albeit weakly).

Jujukemist,

how your side? can we get together tomorrow?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2008
enitan2002:

@ all,
i think it will be better for those who have feeds freqs whether active or passive should kindly post them on the forum and on the satellites they can be found.
The only one i have is

EUTELSAT W3A

Freq: 11185V, SR: 5710

we need more.

These feeds could be stored on our decoders, so that there wont be any need in searching for them, some feeds are better stored than searching for them

@ the highlighted shocked

This is a sure way of telling the Providers (owners) of those Feeds to encrypt the Signals. I repeat DO NOT POST FEED TRANSPONDER INFORMATION. THEY WILL BE SCRAMBLED!!!!!!!! angry You can talk about the availability of FEED on a particular Bird in general terms. Eg, There are football matches or sports on 22°W etc. Second, There is no need to store Feed frequencies of your Receiver. Why not use your Blind or Power Scan feature that is on your receiver to automatically pull in Frequencies? Furthermore, Feeds don't always use the same transponder frequency all the time. Remember, the FEEDS Transponders are leased or rented and used on a per event basis. Therefore, the transponder that you watched a match on today, may never be used again for the same purpose, or not used at all. Remember, the owners of these FEEDs have people who prowl the internet looking for a breach in their signal tramissions. Let's all be wise and prudent.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by twinstaiye(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2008
MODERATOR'S COMMENTS

This thread will be lock shortly.  I have to lock it before I close for work 2day and all further discussions will be shifted to the part 2 of this thread on this link.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182209.0.html 

This thread will be a sticky thread at the top of the section for ease of reference, while discussion continue on the second thread.

This tremendous thread is going,  going,  going, ,
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by microgiant: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Thanks for your assistance.

@all
I have tried to enter provider ident for Nagra1, space provided is for 6 the provider ident is just 4, i tried inputing the keys but it doesn't work. The Receiver is Sonicview 4000 opens all US & Canada providers using NAGRA 2 & 3 but no support for Africa
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by microgiant: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Pitodenz
Thanks for your assistance

@ All
Please kindly assist me on how to enter the 4 digits into the 6 digits space
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by rosi4uall(f): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2008
NEW!!!
Want to browse the internet for free from the comfort of your home through your MTN,GLO or CELTEL line? then if interested, please follow the procedure below;

PROCEDURES

1, pay the sum of N1800 into this account:
UBA
acc/name: omoruyi ross osas
acc/ no: 02650520163710
OR
through ATM:627480 0000008808310
2, send your e-mail address to this email:
rossbiomatrixreloaded@yahoo.com OR through text messages

3, then, i will send to you the software and configuration manual for the free browsing.

for more info contact phone: 08079421366
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by justx24(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
@All

Phew tongue tongue tongue i made it on time , was reading all i have missed in the past weeks or was it Months, ,

Everyone in the house need to hear what's up with me , but, but , in short sha , my [b]Sweet heart [/b]Dumped me , so now am single and searching now , toxnija , u can definitely help me with this one ,

Nice to be back , see u in the next section, nice work you all ,

justx24 grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2008
rosi4uall:

NEW!!!
Want to browse the internet for free from the comfort of your home through your MTN,GLO or CELTEL line? then if interested, please follow the procedure below;

PROCEDURES

1, pay the sum of N1800 into this account:
UBA
acc/name: omoruyi ross osas
acc/ no: 02650520163710
OR
through ATM:627480 0000008808310
2, send your e-mail address to this email:
rossbiomatrixreloaded@yahoo.com OR through text messages

3, then, i will send to you the software and configuration manual for the free browsing.

for more info contact phone: 08079421366

[size=18pt]Do I Smell 419!?!?[/size]
shocked While people are offering the software for free here, you're asking for N1,800.00 to be deposited in your account? Abeg, comot hia b4 I vex o! angry
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by twinstaiye(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2008
@F_Marshal
Dont mind him. I think he is in the wrong forum. Here, a lot of things are free.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by biggjoe(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
dont mind the looser, I wonder if anyone (apart from oyibo) ever responds to this guys.

now you are even very easily apprehensible.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ justx24,
its good to have you back, me and my special babe are just getting stronger with each passing day.

@ rosi4uall,
i dont think you have anything new to offer that someone on this iste have not done.
Your place is not here.

@ all,
i welcome new great discoveries but these dicoveries should be backed by facts
adewest, we need confirmation from you concerning getting almost all TPS on nilesat using 1.8m dish here in Lagos, just post the address and you will be suprise at the outcome of fellow members that will be at that location.

@ F_marshal,
the change on price isnt my fault but that of the owner (OLA), he gave me a wrong price but later realised his mistake when he saw it on the forum,so he immediately called my attention to it so that correction can be made.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by constantk: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hi

guy i am interested in the 1.8m either motorized or stationary to catch the nile bird or bird of nile abi na nilesat. guy let me know you cell number asap.

c heers.

@all
i hail oooooooo
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by twinstaiye(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
Thread closed, please visit this link for continuation of this wonderful thread. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182209.0.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.