Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

What's Your Thoughts On This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Thoughts On This? (1963 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by Jodha(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nazgul:

You said we should remove spirituality, yet you're saying sin is sin, isn't that like contradicting yourself? 🙄

Well i meant spirituality in the context of multiple sexual partners brings different spirit and all those stuffs......

Regardless yhu get my point right?
Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by Jodha(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

1. Different Dick sizes which makes the pussy wider than teslim balogun stadium.
Unless you wanna say the one man will have a bigger Dick than all the 36 men you will be fvcking
2. The bitch won't be able to pair bond with her spouse if she eventually gets married. Cos she's used to being fvcked by different men
3. Bitch will be emotionally damaged and no matter what the husband tries she will keep comparing him with one of her 36 men.
4. Bitch is a slut but don't wanna admit she is. If not then you will have to give me a new definition of what a prostitute is.
5. Bitch Is a loose girl. If she can Bleep 36 men then she can Bleep 360 men as well. Cos she already told herself having sex with multiple men equates to having sex wiyh one man multiple times.
6. Bitch won't advise her loved ones to marry someone like her. Now you may ask why. Cos she knows a girl like that isn't good for her brother.
1. The vagina is elastic naturally... it'll take a lot more than that along side other factors for it to lose it's elasticity
2. I agree with yhu cause women can be sentimental.
3. The odds are unlikely but possible.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jodha:

1. The vagina is elastic naturally... it'll take a lot more than that along side other factors for it to lose it's elasticity
2. I agree with yhu cause women can be sentimental.
3. The odds are unlikely but possible.
How you ignored the number 4 I'm not surprised 😂
Hoes will do anything to justify hoeing
Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by Nazgul: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jodha:
Well i meant spirituality in the context of multiple sexual partners brings different spirit and all those stuffs......

Regardless yhu get my point right?
Only God can look it it from that angle. But for we humans, you can never compare a girl who's had just one loyal boyfriend all her life to someone who's slept with 36 guys. It's just impossible to compare them.

Any guy (myself inclusive) would easily date and marry a girl who had dated and had sex with just one guy in her life, than someone with 36 sexual partners. That's reality.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by osmosis101(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Size and energy differs
Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by galantjoe(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
To me, there is no difference. Provided that the sex will be safe. Na same act
Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by Sniper101(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Only 36 men?
Her own good nah

A lady once told me that she's got about 60 body counts to her Belt. She even mentioned up to 27 names to me, offhand.

NB: she was never into Hookup.
She was just highly promiscuous.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On This? by Karlifate: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Short Story: How I Dealt With My Independent American Girlfriend / HELP!!! How To Take Postinor2? / Is It Love At First Sight Or Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.