Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home (47487 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ItisWell22(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thank God.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ShaqFu: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Aww.. Thank you.. smiley smiley smiley
You're more than welcome. Cheers. 👍
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Lamanii22(f): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thank God you found her ooo… I’m really glad baje cause my former neighbor was found dead at festac

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Juliearth(f): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7713767/udensi-ngozi-opemipo-missing-seen#123550647

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

We're happy and glorify God for her safety. Thanks and God bless you all.

Thanks be to God. Your niece is stubborn, I hope you have an intervention plan for her stubbornness?

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mradjoy
Thank God she's back safely.
Please I would like to know the tracker or the organization.
Please, I also have a case of a missing brother going to 3 weeks now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by LivingSage: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
How're u Jennifer?
Quite a while
Jennyclay:
Thank God she’s found alive and complete
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Neddstark: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

Thank you for updating us with the good news and about what really happened. Reason I am appreciating you is that a female friend on Facebook put all her friends on panic looking for her brother. When the boy was found, she kept mute as if nothing happened and her brother is none of our business. It's well.

7 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by osmosis101(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Katikati,u knw hw many punishment we get from family members,both uncles and aunties?.
u dare comot house?
who born u?
Even if u no chop sef na wahala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by jaeyking(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
mradjoy:

Yes, I think there was a build up of past quarrels, you know we can't discount that where we have mostly women. Again, it would have been a different story if the father wasn't late.

I believe she had some sense talked into her head since yesterday.

Anyways, she's a lovely person to always be around nevertheless

Most people who perpetrate acts show not Physical signs that's the truth

You can't vouch for anyone

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by xiticeb: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Soo last last she vex go her guy place collect dick, shey.

All this English na noise

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by wiseone28: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
The future is female

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Exceed15: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kylexy21:
You are not totally saying the truth..

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Stop cooking up stories , you are not talking with kids.

You can use back channels and not even the police my friend.

If you have guys in DSS they will run it for you via back channels. I am not supporting his narration but just to tell you it's possible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Slynation(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thank God she has been found...
But at her age, she is quarrelling with her Aunty...!!

And there were lapses in your explanation, her phone was switched off, but your private detector sent her a message and she knew her time was up and decided to call...!!

Anyways, the good thing is that she was found alive...!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ednut1(m): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2023
The story no dey add up. The friend in ijegun is a male or female Are you sure you are not trying to advertise this private hacker business Even in foreign countries once a phone is switched off it can only be tracked to the last location it was on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by kokoA(m): 2:42am On Jun 06, 2023
She don go collect better gbola come back. grin Thank God o..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 06, 2023
glad she is back safe and sound

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by TheSuperX(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.
Don't mind the OP, he's very silly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by adeememman(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Thank God for her safety. You're stressing yourself because of some under 16s who have unauthorized access to smartphones. It's better you ignore them.

6 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by udede(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

i thank God for every thing but i must quickly add that your niece may be intelligent as you said but not wise

And as for the government fighting insurgency with tracking technology. I can only tell you that the powers in Nigeria are not sincerely fighting insurgency in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ObalendeCMS: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2023
All the drama just to get smashed.

I really don’t wish for a 🧒

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by maasoap(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2023
ObalendeCMS:
All the drama just to get smashed.

I really don’t wish for a 🧒
But you wish for a wife grin grin grin.
The worst female children could do is this but male children, they do kill their parents for different reasons from rituals to properties and money to quarrel and so on. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by gbadexy(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2023
You can't really blame the doubting Thomases.
At that young age, the friend too should still be with a guardian. Didn't they ask if why he/she brought a friend home and be concerned her people would be worried.
I expected you all to go over to know the identity of the person she went to stay with and don't just take her word for it so as to take the next best step for future purpose.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by kaywhy09(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

The part that they sent her exact location to her phone didn't add up either.

Who send exact location of missing person to the person's phone?

What if kidn.apped and phone with abductors?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by RingRoadMafia: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Can I come and pay her dowry? That your sis too fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by eteba(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Is she walking with a slight limp?
Legendary

5 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God for safety...!

However, y'all should do well to seriously talk to her!

That stunt she pulled could have resulted in a calamity for her... She could have gotten raped and killed!

Nigeria is not that kinda nation where you just wake up and embark on such 'runaway' adventure!

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by unclejb2(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

the explanation doesn't add up. That girl needs to be closely monitored going forward. That girl most likely went to bed with a man

At least she is safe, that's all that matters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by crafteck(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Lol, shes not wayward but punished everyone by disappearing, the tracking guy gave you room she was in but you sent her the info instead of going there to pick and secure her, you are so sure she no go meet guy.... Your story no clear..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Caleycash(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:

Most of them are deadbeat dads,drug addicts who cannot function and reason well if they're not under the influence of illicit drugs.

The rest percentage are punters,pelvic poachers, sociopaths,bet addicts who grew up in dysfunctional homes.

Only some reasonable percent are sane and you could tell from their beautiful comments n show of empathy.
crafteck:
Lol
For a woman to marry a deadbeat man shows she as well lack good decision making!... an adult should take responsibility and stop shifting there setbacks to others!

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by syntekelite(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:

Even police self need warrant which they will in turn use to contact service providers to allow back door access..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.