Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home (47491 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Odera2016: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7713767/udensi-ngozi-opemipo-missing-seen#123550647

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

We're happy and glorify God for her safety. Thanks and God bless you all.

thank God she's back safe and sound. children sha, she want 'punish everybody' reminds me of younger days, when we harboured the thoughts that disappearing or even dying would be a perfect payback for perceived maltreatment from parents.

As for our compatriots here on this forum, biko pay no mind to them. some of them have no live outside social media, so here's where they catch their fun and take out on people they can't speak to directly in the face in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by BluntCrazeMan: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

If you were able to pay for the tracking services, then it's not too costly for the Government to procure and use in their investigations and trackings in all their stations nationwide..

With that said,, Kidnapping will never stop in Nigeria anytime soon.

The Nigeria Police is just not ready to do the right things yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Klington: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Thank God she's safe.
Please how can i get the tracking guy?

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by relaxandsmile: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.
Correct!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ontolegit(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Can you help out to track a stolen phone?
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

@ bolded yes with jus use of phone number [to an extent] or Imei [full extent; cos it deals with IP n other encrypted logs] . There is another way u can easily do this urself but I can't share it here, cos my house go scatter based on this grin
U na go just dey burst ur parole fr locations
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Brushstrokes20: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Hmmmm!... After a thorough dissection of your submission,
Ain't gonna mince words,
She went on sexperience!

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Rafmore(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by detectivejones: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2023
I'm glad she's been found and please ignore the china detectives littered everywhere
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by sslcrypt: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:
You are not totally saying the truth..

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Stop cooking up stories , you are not talking with kids.

I was thinking so also. If what been said is true then the private tracker might be in trouble since it's posse danger to National security. Or else he is a former employee of the intelligence agencies with security clearance.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by NoToPile: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2023
How old is she sef that she's pulling such stunt, quarell with her aunt she left the house?

See the way you sef are defending nonsense, do you know that foolish act can cost her her life.

You guys better do the right thing and infuse some sense into her before it's too late, that's not if it's late already.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by YoungmcCoy56: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by AmuRubber(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
jamesversion:

Statistician don pull stats. Every man must have a beautiful comment to make or atleast show empathy, else they run the danger of falling into either of your self-arrived categories of men.

grin
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by omoranmilowo: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Nice report. Am happy to hear such a good comment like this about your niece. We have different kind of people who like to pollute people's mind when situation like this occur.
You only need to ignored them for you to move ahead. Thank God she returns home safely.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ahamonyeka(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
I tire for una o,how una go dey find this kind girl?i mention it here it was posted that she is missing i typed it that she is not missing rather a yahoo guy is camping her in his temple.now she backk.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Felix6: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Is she walking with a slight limp?
grin >: grin grin muuumuu
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by MonTaNa92: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Lol..weyrey..No use laugh kee me hia..
Dicado:
Story! Does intelligence make her a firewood? Is there no blood running through her? She was at her boyfriend's place and this story is your own personal made up story to cover the public shame. Did intelligence close her legs or stop her from urinating or what? Agbabu take time o!

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by GorillaApp(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:
You are not totally saying the truth..

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Stop cooking up stories , you are not talking with kids.

Bros, say you no know, mean say e no dey possible. Make I no talk pass so
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by sslcrypt: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2023
ednut1:
The story no dey add up. The friend in ijegun is a male or female Are you sure you are not trying to advertise this private hacker business Even in foreign countries once a phone is switched off it can only be tracked to the last location it was on

It can be tracked. Just a brief, communication towers are always constantly trying to ping your location. As long the battery is in the phone, that ping can be turned into a burst of concentrated signal giving a time window for a particular component to respond. It could also be she made a last call to the person she was visiting, letting them know she had arrived. That small time window made the difference
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Stevenbright(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Baliqeez:
Mradjoy
Thank God she's back safely.
Please I would like to know the tracker or the organization.
Please, I also have a case of a missing brother going to 3 weeks now.

Quote him so that he can easily get your request.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Godwin25king: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God!!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by TechCapon(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Give me the name of the tracker
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Agugbadin: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2023
We that God for her safe return.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Konjiboii: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Make una run pregnancy and std test on madam, she don finally belleful
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by BigCee0: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:

In your myopic mind, you think it's only police who can track effectively?

Stop displaying naivety in a public forum like this.

And for you to think we did tracking free baffles me.

You don't even know the organization the tracker work with.

THANK God she's been found.

But look at the way you are defending nonsense.

Not wayward shouldn't even be in the narrative..... She wants to punish everyone.

You tracked her, and you sent all the details to her.

Even to room number... grin

She went to stay with a friend... Male /female, what was the parent reaction.

When many already know the obvious.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by NOwazobia: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2023
This brother or sister of the said girl is so naive and dull.

Insensitive and unobservant. She will run away again as it seems she is the smartest according to your description, in the whole family.

Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by nwakibie3(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2023
gbadexy:
You can't really blame the doubting Thomases.
At that young age, the friend too should still be with a guardian. Didn't they ask if why he/she brought a friend home and be concerned her people would be worried.
I expected you all to go over to know the identity of the person she went to stay with and don't just take her word for it so as to take the next best step for future purpose.

Most sensible comment of the year...

You said it all...

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Ashirioluwa: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2023
@mradjoy

Thank God that she is back home now. But I'd like you to get this straight: Being academically gifted doesn't mean one can't be wayward.

Anyway, you guys need to take a very close look at her from now on because she's now street smart.

She is no longer the innocent girl you once knew because her behavior is weird, and I know she enjoyed her outing with her boyfriend.

In the future, she will want to take advantage of any misunderstandings at home to run away so she can hang out more with her so-called male friend.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by DaveHarry(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

@ bolded yes with jus use of phone number [to an extent] or Imei [full extent; cos it deals with IP n other encrypted logs] . There is another way u can easily do this urself but I can't share it here, cos my house go scatter based on this grin
U na go just dey burst ur parole fr locations
Share wit me, I want to know
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Arbiter9(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2023
Teenagers
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Goalnaldo(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Dicado:
Story! Does intelligence make her a firewood? Is there no blood running through her? She was at her boyfriend's place and this story is your own personal made up story to cover the public shame. Did intelligence close her legs or stop her from urinating or what? Agbabu take time o!

hahaha whats wrong with you people what is agbabu again?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by XtraFortunes: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Wow never would have believed such system exist in Nigeria and we still have such high crime rates.

Thank God she was found.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:
Glad she has returned home unharmed.from some of the response from the first thread,I shook my heart reading some of the lewd and useless comments from some morally inclined emptied doofuzes, honestly una get a very long way to go Sha.

Anyways I m glad she has returned home.
Why not use some other word asides "doofuzes"!
.....I come across this word on almost every comment you make on this forum.....😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.