Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home (47464 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by tooth4tooth: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.
You are so on point

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Clean2016: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

@ bolded yes with jus use of phone number [to an extent] or Imei [full extent; cos it deals with IP n other encrypted logs] . There is another way u can easily do this urself but I can't share it here, cos my house go scatter based on this grin
U na go just dey burst ur parole fr locations

How can I know this?. I have had cases of stolen phone
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ameh99: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
We build lithium battery pack of verious sizes
Ranging from 50AH 12v upward according to your spec
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by TheBillyonaire: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7713767/udensi-ngozi-opemipo-missing-seen#123550647

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

We're happy and glorify God for her safety. Thanks and God bless you all.

Is she a virgin?

Remember that your niece is not the only intelligent young lady, and I know if she is not a virgin, she is smart enough to convince you with those brilliant conjectures. She wanted to meet grannies at Imo, but not enough transport fare and she decoyed to another location in Lagos.

Does it not occur to you that she really needed a reason to hang out by taking advantage of misunderstandings at home?

How many kids her age, with such brilliance run away from home to punish their loved ones? Believe what you will and attack alternative opinions, but remember not everyone is an enemy.

Takes a community to raise a child, so they say, but I dont believe them. I believe you grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Omoawoke: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

May we not give birth to a useless daughter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by uchesino(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
A desired marathon s**
Now she will rest pending when the desire comes again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by dazzlingd(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I remember telling you to get a tracking device, that the same way she left is the same way she will return home.
Leave the girl alone, she’s an adult, let her continue her side hustle

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by judedwriter(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2023
kokoA:
She don go collect better gbola come back. grin Thank God o..

Sex isn't everything.

Just give thanks to God for her life. So many young girls have fallen prey to Ritualists, kidnappers, rapists, etc. via their boyfriends.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Tranquility2345: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Dicado:
Story! Does intelligence make her a firewood? Is there no blood running through her? She was at her boyfriend's place and this story is your own personal made up story to cover the public shame. Did intelligence close her legs or stop her from urinating or what? Agbabu take time o!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by bigiyaro(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2023
She go for marathon fvcking and she is back, am sure the quarrel with her aunt is about fvcking around, she can be an Astro physicist, doesn't mean she doesn't fvck....or swear on your life that she is a virgin. Yeah...I thought so too. E no concern me sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Abraham18(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God for her safe return. Glory to God not many missing person are able to be reunited with their families. So thank God.

But on the issue of waywardness. Well your account of the story doesn’t suggest that she is wayward. However, hers is worth than being wayward. A girl of 18 years deciding to punish the entire family and everyone who cares by leaving the house unannounced just because she had a clash with her aunt.

Don’t reprimand her o else she might get a enough money to finance her next trip before leaving home. Maybe she should see a counselor cause haha. As intelligent as you claim she is, she should know that the entire family will be thrown into panic. She doesn’t care about that. Her problem is peculiar.

Thank God she is back unharmed.

mradjoy:
The previous thread:

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Alonso91(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2023
" she decided to visit one of her friends at ijegun" woooooooowwww

Kindly ask her how dat dixk feelssss cuz she has been dickmatize

Fear all dis small pinninshin girls ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Levels1(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.

I'm glad reading your comment.

I was actually about saying exactly to the point of having highest grade in Jamb doesn't have anything to do with waywardness

I know of a young lady 17years of Age who's even brilliant than her, yet she's a sex Machine and her parents equally believe so much in her brilliance for not been wayward not until CCTV exposes her having twosomes with men.

NOTE

You can't measure waywardness with brilliance as they are two different things.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Innobee99(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Las Las she collect Ijebu gbola sha

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by lolu2019: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

thank God.shame to headless mob.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by naijapikin2(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God she's been found hale and hearty. It could have gone wrong, some miscreants could have kidnapped or deceived her and then ended up raping her (God forbid). Then it would seem as if she eloped. Highlight the dangers of her actions to her , and let her NEVER try it again.

Shalom
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Jenny345: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2023
I feel defending her not being wayward isn't the fact here, her actions already has made it clear she can do the unimaginable at any slightest provocative action..or reprimand... rather Face the facts, being brilliant isn't a yardstick she can't be wayward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Omoawoke: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:
Glad she has returned home unharmed.from some of the response from the first thread,I shook my heart reading some of the lewd and useless comments from some morally inclined emptied doofuzes, honestly una get a very long way to go Sha.

Anyways I m glad she has returned home.

I’m not joking, I think you are very foolish

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Exceed15: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2023
I m glad she is back safely.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by lolu2019: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Levels1:

I'm glad reading your comment.

I was actually about saying exactly to the point of having highest grade in Jamb doesn't have anything to do with waywardness

I know of a young lady 17years of Age who's even brilliant her, yet she's a sex Machine and her parents equally believe so much in her brilliance for not been wayward not until CCTV exposes her having twosomes with men
I left home before too, because of my mum attitude.i only informed my dad that I am safe after two days.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Countermars: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2023
crafteck:
Lol, shes not wayward but punished everyone by disappearing, the tracking guy gave you room she was in but you sent her the info instead of going there to pick and secure her, you are so sure she no go meet guy.... Your story no clear..
Lol. Spot on. Just a damage control to save face. You keep everyone in frenzy, yet give an excuse of a quarrel that made her leave the house. The first sign of waywardness is a child thinking she can punish a parent by leaving the house for days. Who is this friend that can accommodate her for days? All the OP wrote are cock and bull stories. The only thing to thank God for is that she's found alive. Ensure to run a PT however. The mistake parents make is trusting every word from a child. Most parents of Cultist, prostitutes, robbers hold the belief that their children are Saints. They would be shocked if the truth opens.
Advice to parents: don't be carefree on issues with children and nip discipline at the bud.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Lutherblaq: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:

Most of them are deadbeat dads,drug addicts who cannot function and reason well if they're not under the influence of illicit drugs.

The rest percentage are punters,pelvic poachers, sociopaths,bet addicts who grew up in dysfunctional homes.

Only some reasonable percent are sane and you could tell from their beautiful comments n show of empathy.

And some are kids while some are frustrated and heartbroken
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by MrAgbako: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
The problem is that I'm so used to my skin colour to a point that when I look at myself, I just see myself being brown and not fair.

I only hear people saying I'm fair.. grin grin grin.. So I can't tell you who's the fairest.
lol, just pulling your legs
I would pick you as the fairest anyway😀
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by damble: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

@ bolded yes with jus use of phone number [to an extent] or Imei [full extent; cos it deals with IP n other encrypted logs] . There is another way u can easily do this urself but I can't share it here, cos my house go scatter based on this grin
Share with me how to track bro
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Starhearts: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2023
jamesversion:
undecided

If you like, swear on your life for a teenage girl. You go just die.

One girl mother almost faint last December wen dem her play her daughter tape for her. cheesy

U be wicked niggea
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Teeneyo(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2023
My own 2 cents
so pikin wey get mind comot aous
no care say person go dey look 4 her
dat one no wayward
abi na only Bleep Bleep be wayward for ur dictionary
pls check it
We don c her.....Thank God
which one again is castin aspersions again
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2023
a so called inocent girl had a quarrel with her aunt and DECIDED TO PUNISH THEM BY RUNNING AWAY AND YET THE OP THINKS SHE IS NOT A WAYWARD GIRL ? just wait till she runs away with a man

mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by kokorokoman: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2023
Bobbiee:

What is the tracking system. Is it an app. Please don't just mention the name. Go further. This could help save lives and property
baba, no go contact the guy for any service o, na scam or lie.
the story no clear at all, reason am, you were able to track a missing person, you got the address, room number and everything but you ended up sending the details to the same missing person who he even claimed her phone was switched off.
now why not carry police and go secure the girl in the address info you have as every sane person would do?

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2023
leave dem , let them be fooling themselves, they think all Nigerians are just dumb . the day she will bring the preganacy home na dat day they will understand

crafteck:
Lol, shes not wayward but punished everyone by disappearing, the tracking guy gave you room she was in but you sent her the info instead of going there to pick and secure her, you are so sure she no go meet guy.... Your story no clear..

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Starhearts: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

I wan make u teach me personally d tracking method I beg
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by EdiskyHarry: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2023
Now that she has started, you won't caution her till it gets out of hand.
Continue supporting evil and writing cover up fake stories.
Shame on you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Squirrel1(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

at least give us a hint. Would love to know so Incase any misoccurance happens one can easily swing to action without the involvement of our Fossil law enforcement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker / 97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.