Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home (47493 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Morphinne: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2023
MrAgbako:
Make I no talk😂
No talk abeg 🤣
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by DaveHarry(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Exceed15:
Thank you Jesus.
pls don't use d lord's name in vain
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ravensckar(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.
Brother, may your ocean of wisdom never run dry. The OP sounded like a toddler with a faulty brain. When an adolescent girl leaves home, the two places one should beam one's search light are her friends' place or her boyfriend's place. It's only natural!

To further exhibit his buffoonery, he said his sister has a near perfect academic record and so isn't wayward. Dey play! When it comes to men, women can throw away their reputation, intelligence, family pedigree or even righteousness. Abi no be women again?

It's a shame that we still have adults that reason like toddlers in this part of the world. In my secondary school days, the most promiscuous girl then was our head girl although she operated on a coded level such that if you don't belong you'll never know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by davillian(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2023
She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.
Just because of quarrel from big sis
You people have lots of work to do on her.....
I don't understand how children of now thinks.....
Punish people by punishing your self what if something bad happened to her that period

I trust my parents by the time they are through with you in your next life you won't even think of leaving the house...
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2023
💃💃💃💃
omooba969:

Your beauty doesn't require makeup as well (if you're the one on your dp). cool
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by EmekaA125(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Welcome back home, Ngozi Udensi Okpemipo.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by larryeffizy1(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2023
I'm super happy for you bro,may we never fall victim of any evil occurrences.. Pls I'd need your help on tracking someone pls.. Can you pls share me the contact of the person that can help me track someone that fled with my money. Or rather, could you pls buzz me vis WhatsApp @ 08189078657 pls. I'd appreciate your warm feedback. Thks in anticipation.
mradjoy:
The previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7713767/udensi-ngozi-opemipo-missing-seen#123550647

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

We're happy and glorify God for her safety. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by DaveHarry(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Can I come and pay her dowry? That your sis too fine
For someone who just got disflowered by a small brat. tata
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by surrogatesng: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2023
Stubborn girl

mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by jeff1607(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You can using back channels and not even the police my friend.

If you have guys in DSS they will run it for you via back channels. I am not supporting his narration but just to tell you it's possible.

It is just cell towers and mobile telcos that can enable it and the only police officer allowed such access was kyari, no one in DSS will waste their time for a girl and there are many far more important cases even politicians have a had time tracking their kidnapped loves ones when it isn't chipped in the body, the poster hasnt said the whole truth , you see that Bariga and ijegun ,it is a place notorious for such especially bariga ,akoka where young school leavers run away to do whatever they want, early 2000s check the rate of missing persons in Lagos , it was Bariga that held sway.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by karmaolu1(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2023
I wish I for marry that girl after our education grin please make wuna pet that brilliant fine girl like egg for me.
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Joseph77200(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=jaeyking post=123588247] ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.

I'm glad she is okay but you think say we are fool, she is wayward already and because she is brilliant doesn't mean she isn't wayward, they are both opposite and someone can have both and to the poster I know you are only defending you niece but we know her character isn't the good girl behavior you painted her to be here, now ask yourself let's call a spade a spade a young girl of such age leaving the house because of a disagreement with her aunt is an unruly behavior, and now let me ask you again what do you think she would be doing when she comes of age or enter university? She lied about all she told the family and you all can buy it but leave us out of your opinions and stop making it seems like we are daft like her
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by DaveHarry(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2023
kokorokoman:
what does being brilliant book-wise has to do with morality?
this op sef,but the tracker tell you if the friend was male or female?
i dont know why people refer to 18 year olds as ''little'' in naija o, shes a woman.
the girl smokes sef, i mean steady blazing, dont ask me how i know sha.
how you know she smokes
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Offpoint1: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Your sister was with her Boyfriend just like we stated earlier. You tried covering her up, but still ended up exposing her grin She could be with her "Friend" at day and her "Boyfriend" at night. You don't expect her "Friend" to give you a 100% truth. Your Tracking System doesn't have an Overhead Drone feeding you 24/7 live video feeds of her whereabout.

A kidnapped or One-Chance story would had been a better cover up.

The devil was once an angel.

Be grateful she's back and take her for pregnancy test in 2-4 weeks time... Dicks/Vag don't aren't connected to brains with inching grin grin So Konji is no respecter of BRILLIANCY grin grin.

I want to paint a perfect of her, but your write up is doing the opposite grin
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Sensiblerealist: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Thanks to God she's back. That her kind of "strong head" needs monitoring though

Can you please share details via email for the tracker or tracking organisation?

mradjoy:

In your myopic mind, you think it's only police who can track effectively?

Stop displaying naivety in a public forum like this.

And for you to think we did tracking free baffles me.

You don't even know the organization the tracker work with.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Hpesoj: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:

Gen Z sha. Punish everyone because she had a quarrel with an aunt? cheesy

I know I've thought of leaving my aunt's place when I perceive she was too hard on me. I had to discard the thought when I know what awaits me if I ever execute the plan.

Since some people have raise issues about African style of disciplining a child, I don't know what to say.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Joseph77200(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
I'm glad she is okay but you think say we are fool, she is wayward already and because she is brilliant doesn't mean she isn't wayward, they are both opposite and someone can have both and to the poster I know you are only defending you niece but we know her character isn't the good girl behavior you painted her to be here, now ask yourself let's call a spade a spade a young girl of such age leaving the house because of a disagreement with her aunt is an unruly behavior, and now let me ask you again what do you think she would be doing when she comes of age or enter university? She lied about all she told the family and you all can buy it but leave us out of your opinions and stop making it seems like we are daft like her

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by orikoku: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Where dem find her... Her friends place... Chai, them don run her party.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Ykc2(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2023
What type of name is this ?opemipo is yoruba name
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ibawon(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God she is now home safe. However, with all you have wrote, Please define "wayward"
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by greggng: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

There is nothing smart about her action ...the opposite could ve been her fate
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by obokuntravels: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Can we talk on private? I need to track my mum, she left unnoticed please.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Jecassy: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Please I urgently need the private individual that's did the tracking stuff for you need Asap
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by DonBenny77(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2023
She don go chop prick, leave all this your story
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Joseph77200(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
Not harm

Now for some analysis

The poster was only defending her but we know she is wayward and has unruly behavior and someone can be wayward and brilliant so the poster coming here to paint a perfect picture of her actions is even more disgusting and I think they've not been doing a great job in raising kids in that family because the way the poster even talked here showed the kind of person he or she is too because how can a girl of such age get the mind to leave home because she had an issue with an aunt and also get the temerity to stay at a friend place for days without the fear of her relatives and parents? She no get the fear of anyone for the family and that is wayward lifestyle period
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Offpoint1: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2023
ednut1:
The story no dey add up. The friend in ijegun is a male or female Are you sure you are not trying to advertise this private hacker business Even in foreign countries once a phone is switched off it can only be tracked to the last location it was on

All phones with inbuilt batteries can be track when switch off, as long as battery is still connected on the board you can be track.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Joseph77200(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

@ bolded yes with jus use of phone number [to an extent] or Imei [full extent; cos it deals with IP n other encrypted logs] . There is another way u can easily do this urself but I can't share it here, cos my house go scatter based on this grin
U na go just dey burst ur parole fr locations

Would like to learn and can I beep your email?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by KingPure(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
Not harm

Now for some analysis

Thank God we got someone here who understands that there's a gap between academic brilliance and morality. As I was reading through his piece, all you wrote flashed through even before I saw your comment. We're grateful we have reasons to thank God for her safety at the end of her "wayward and crass foolishness". There's a good reason why Jesus mentioned foolishness among the sins that'll lead people to hell in Mark7:22.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by FireUpNow(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Glory be to God almighty for bringing her home safely. She should be careful next time
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Morphinne: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Ogbeni we thank God she’s been found and we were expecting you to just thank God and rest. This your cock and bull story ehn. Pls, you aren’t addressing toddlers here. What does being academically sound have to do with being wayward or not?
You don’t know how annoying your being defensive sounds, right? In fact, ppl like @illicit deserves an unreserved apology from you. He/she made a comment on that previous post suggesting that your niece wasn’t missing but went to get dickmatized and I was among the people who found the comment disturbing. I got offended by the comment only to learn today that she had been with a ‘friend’ all this while and you’re still here saying she isn’t wayward😏
Secondly, this your mumutic cock and bull story sounds more like a scripted advert for one agba private hacker/tracker. So after finding out her location up to the exact room she was in, you then decided to forward these classified details to her potential abductors instead of going there with policemen 🤣🤣 Are you whinning your ancestors my friend?
You mumu o 😢
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Lamanii22(f): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
That's good news and she's a very beautiful young lady, her beauty doesn't even require makeup. smiley smiley smiley smiley
So trueee

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by fitinwell: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

If she wants to punish her aunt, why can't she contact one member of the Family at least...

Why is her friends place ,the safe haven for her...?

Consider the route between her aunty Home ,Park to Imo and Ijegun route (Safe haven)

Check her so called Friend they are cooking up something...

Something tells me , your sister is under a strong abusive influence...

Lesbiansm, cults and the likes...

Her actions doesn't depict the good girl picture you paint her on Nairaland.

She is a potential cultist if you don't keep close eye on her..

When she gain admission into tertiary...
This is just a Tip of sign , more is coming .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.