Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home (47493 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by MrAgbako: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Make I no talkšŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by immortalmortal: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Good to know she's back hale and hearty. But like you said, she's very intelligent and it seems like she played one on you. If what you said is true, you sent her details of her movement and location and she intelligently used this to lie to you knowing it had to correspond with the "tracking result". Let's call a spade a spade... She go collect gbola. Which intelligent girl will wonder of and run to a "friend's" house causing her family and friends to panic because you want to punish your aunt for getting you angry. No worry na when she carry belle you go know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by DMerciful(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2023
Leaving home in such manner looks wayward to me. Anyways, thank God she has been found
mradjoy:
The previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7713767/udensi-ngozi-opemipo-missing-seen#123550647

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

We're happy and glorify God for her safety. Thanks and God bless you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by MrAgbako: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
That's good news and she's a very beautiful young lady, her beauty doesn't even require makeup. smiley smiley smiley smiley
who is the fairest among you both?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Holywizard: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Are u not ashamed of yourself @ OP?
I don't know why I find it so hard to pray for some of these young missing girls.

You are sounding stup1d by trying to defend a girl that went to knack for some days.

It seems she knows that ur family members are d u m b

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Blackdisciple(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Ohh una don finally see that fine girl , thank God ooo but really I always get scared anytime I heard of young girls missing walai,this is Nigeria ooo hmmm I'm having two brilliant nieces whom are so dear to me so news like this ehhh dey raise my head sha..

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Tin07(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God she is safely home. But all that because she wants to punish you people? She needs to be schooled lest another disagreement will lead to a dangerous adventure that may not turn out well. Na brilliant person, they dey wan spoil destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Bobbiee: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

What is the tracking system. Is it an app. Please don't just mention the name. Go further. This could help save lives and property

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
2go things

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
jaeyking:
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.
Daluu nwanne

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Is she walking with a slight limp?
grin grin this guy

6 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Penisman: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Girl wey her boyfriend don hold fvck comot cobweb for toto.

The girl dey lie abeg.
She carry face like who get multiple demons...

Prick don hungry her tire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by duduade16: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:

In your myopic mind, you think it's only police who can track effectively?

Stop displaying naivety in a public forum like this.

And for you to think we did tracking free baffles me.

You don't even know the organization the tracker work with.
pls how can you link me with the tracker

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by 27Pushing30: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I don't even care where she went. as far as she is home safe and sound;

Its a perilous world out there.

Congrats on her return

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by abiolamitodun(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2023
jamesversion:
undecided

If you like, swear on your life for a teenage girl. You go just die.

One girl mother almost faint last December wen dem her play her daughter tape for her. cheesy
šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by dustmalik: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2023
OP, forget this long nonsense story. Your niece went to knack, and that's it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Confirm4real(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Person wey seize the opportunity go knack grin

Fear girls of nowadays...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by sans17(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:
You are not totally saying the truth..

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Stop cooking up stories , you are not talking with kids.

Exactly what my thoughts are.

That line where the op talked about the tracking made me think that the whole missing person gig is a cooked up story just to promote a ā€œprivate trackerā€.

I believe some people might fall for this and start to contact him to give them the number of the private tracker.

Was she traced with her phone or her DNA šŸ˜because some things are just not adding up.

As a trained ethical hacker and infosec analyst, I will tell you categorically that with what Iā€™ve just read, it is impossible to track someone like that.

Haba, to room number in Nigeria where we donā€™t even have a proper housing system.

Toor, I just hope that this is not an advert for a desperate ā€œprivate trackerā€

I just want to implore everybody to be security conscious.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2023
The problem is that I'm so used to my skin colour to a point that when I look at myself, I just see myself being brown and not fair.

I only hear people saying I'm fair.. grin grin grin.. So I can't tell you who's the fairest.
MrAgbako:
who is the fairest among you both?

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by kokorokoman: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2023
what does being brilliant book-wise has to do with morality?
this op sef,but the tracker tell you if the friend was male or female?
i dont know why people refer to 18 year olds as ''little'' in naija o, shes a woman.
the girl smokes sef, i mean steady blazing, dont ask me how i know sha.

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by crafteck(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Caleycash:
For a woman to marry a deadbeat man shows she as well lack good decision making!... an adult should take responsibility and stop shifting there setbacks to others!

Wetin i de do for this discussion now...
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by omooba969(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
That's good news and she's a very beautiful young lady, her beauty doesn't even require makeup. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Your beauty doesn't require makeup as well (if you're the one on your dp). cool

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by AroOkigbo(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2023
duduade16:
pls how can you link me with the tracker
You actually believed the private tracker of a story? She won't give you because it's a lie.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by atheistandproud(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Person wey don go swallow amu don come back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Moredays78(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2023
I'm very happy she's found safe.
Pls I need a little help from u
Pls how can u connect me with the guy that track ur sisters wareabout even when the mobile number is switched off,
Someone is owning me more than a half a million naira but decides to off his phone till God knows when?

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Morals is always superior to brilliancy anyday anytime.

Morals will teach you to be humble even when you have issues with your elderly but brilliance most times instill pride. That was why it easy for her to look down on everyone in the family.

Please nurture her with more of God's word so that the devil won't use her weakness against her next time in a harder way.
Somethings are better not experienced because there might never be a second chance.

6 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by africandollar: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2023
So she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun... grin Odiegwu

6 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by tuzle(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Your story as some comma in it. U said she is 16 and she went to stay with her friend in ijegun but she isn't wayward. Is her fellow friend not also 16 and is this particular friend not staying with her parents? How can a girl of 16 year old come to see my daughter and she didnt go home and as a parent I didn't question her. Sha thank God she was found safe. She is even 18 self and u think a 18 year old girl who has the mind to run away from home has moral. Continue deceiving urself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Frank688915: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Op you mumu Sha ....O ti lor, your sister don go

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by goodman5(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Baba forget matter, a girl that ve mind to visit imo from Lagos because of transport decided to visit a friend without telling parents, can do unthinkable, I fear who no fear that girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by EngGandalf: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Bless her! Sheā€™s intelligent but not smart.. kindly teach her what you can about life and the evil lurking out there. She canā€™t be out on her own like that..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.