Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home (47468 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by BabaRamota1980: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Seun
Mynd44

I want you guys to inspect further into this OP and this girl story, certain things in his story are suspect.

I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

The waywardness in second paragraph contradicts your first paragraph.

Her paternal line is Imo State. What is her true last name? Could identity fraud be involved here?

To track her she would have had a tracking device on her first of all, like a wearable tracker, a phone or transponder. Infact, cellphones indeed have built in transponder and is why they are trackable. A private investigator must know the phone ID to be able to track. Who gave phone ID to the so called investigator?

OP, i think you have talked too much and given away some clues here to compromise your story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Uniquekriss(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7713767/udensi-ngozi-opemipo-missing-seen#123550647

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

We're happy and glorify God for her safety. Thanks and God bless you all.
thank God you found her hale and hearty. She needs to be cautioned and chastised. I sense juvenile deliquency syndrome. Please can you share the contact of the person who did the tracking. It's important for everyone to have such contacts.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by BabaRamota1980: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Morphinne:

Ogbeni we thank God she’s been found and we were expecting you to just thank God and rest. This your cock and bull story ehn. Pls, you aren’t addressing toddlers here. What does being academically sound have to do with being wayward or not?
You don’t know how annoying your being defensive sounds, right? In fact, ppl like @illicit deserves an unreserved apology from you. He/she made a comment on that previous post suggesting that your niece wasn’t missing but went to get dickmatized and I was among the people who found the comment disturbing. I got offended by the comment only to learn today that she had been with a ‘friend’ all this while and you’re still here saying she isn’t wayward😏
Secondly, this your mumutic cock and bull story sounds more like a scripted advert for one agba private hacker/tracker. So after finding out her location up to the exact room she was in, you then decided to forward these classified details to her potential abductors instead of going there with policemen 🤣🤣 Are you whinning your ancestors my friend?
You mumu o 😢

His story get double k-leg. There are gaps in his account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by nedekid: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:
You are not totally saying the truth..

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Stop cooking up stories , you are not talking with kids.
Private trakkers are there. Police use them too.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by godofuck231: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
The fvck of the century has been bestowed on her , the god of 2x4 has blessed her
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Ogunleti01: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Is she walking with a slight limp?
Haaa! nitori olorun
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by harmony75: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God 🙏 she should not do that again bc the world is dangerous!

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Ilaje1: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

How was she tracked? When was the tracker planted on her? Why did you raise alarm when you knew there's a tracker on her? Is this an advert?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ufuosman(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thanks to God
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Cloudflare: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:

Lol, I'm suspecting you're the friend she stayed with

Dude, we don't believe that story she gave. The girl just used reverse psychology on you all. Noticed you didn't even tell us if the friend was male or female (I bet she'll of course tell you it's a female friend even if it was a male dude). You claim she's not wayward, but ran away from the house? A girl who isn't wayward would she run away from the house? Dey whine yourself!

In conclusion, make Una go do the girl test, esp pregnancy test to ensure she has taken In already without she knowing it. As long as she's not a virgin, dude, a girl can come up with any stories whatsoever because she knows the society will believe her.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Cloudflare: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dicado:
this story is made up to save face. The girl was at her boyfriend's place. Read the made up story again, it's exactly one of girls' lies when at an odd place.

you spot the lie guy... A switched off phone received an SMS. LMAO!

People can easily be deceived but I'm not one of them.

An orphan girl of her age in my neighbourhood told her sponsor (a helper) that she was going to see her aunt who just gave birth, she returned after a month. She then had a heated argument with her younger brother who exposed her by confessing that they have no aunt and when the lady sponsoring them investigated, she discovered that she was with a married man.

Parenting is failing on children born after the year 2000, discipline is taken out of our society. Even in schools, teachers are banned from punishing senses into"born stubborn" children, some parents even feed their kids with alcohol and drugs. If she's a last born child, parenting fails on most lastborns. So, Op, stop trying to cover up, but I'm not surprised because even the government cover up their own mess with illusional stories.

grin exactly what I just said. Leave the OP make he dey whine himself. They know where the girl truly went to, but shame won't let them say it. Leave am make him dey whine himself for there with those manipulating stories

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Rajosh(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
That's another form of being wayward.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Cloudflare: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Leave the op make he dey deceive himself for there. He thought we're kid here.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by BarrElChapo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Thankfully she was found safe, please what's the region of the fee you paid for the tracking?

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by FarmTech(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God she is safe. Love that tracking part. I hope u will share how much it cost.

mradjoy:

tracking?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Cloudflare: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:

They're already here again to vent their frustration again, nothing can ever be true to them.

I've said mine, if they like let them not believe.

You've said yours meaning you cooked the story up. If this is how you behave in reality, then be rest assured that women can easily manipulate you. Dude, to know where that girl truly went to, take her to a cool place or take her outing, tell her to open up and confide in you on where she went to, tell her to tell you the truth that you won't tell anyone. Make sure you're both alone. You'll be shocked at the confessions and things she'll tell you on where she went to. Do this, come back and give us update. Make sure you don't twist words or try to cover up the story just as you did above.

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by tundebasic(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by GodPrince: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
OP you're a shameless FOOL and your niece is wayward OLOSHO. Getat from here
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by 1972xy: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thank you Jesus !
I prayed for her safety and protection and God to keep her alive.
I bless God.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by banku: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Okay.

Blame Boko Haram nah and her pregnancy go born Boko kid grin

Bring back our girls!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thank God for safe return 🙏

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by cliqtips: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kylexy21:

that part got me asking how how how.....

like is it possible ?

we never can tell, maybe OP should tell us the software the person used
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ontolegit(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Can you track a stolen phone for me in lagos?
sans17:

Exactly what my thoughts are.

That line where the op talked about the tracking made me think that the whole missing person gig is a cooked up story just to promote a “private tracker”.

I believe some people might fall for this and start to contact him to give them the number of the private tracker.

Was she traced with her phone or her DNA 😁because some things are just not adding up.

As a trained ethical hacker and infosec analyst, I will tell you categorically that with what I’ve just read, it is impossible to track someone like that.

Haba, to room number in Nigeria where we don’t even have a proper housing system.

Toor, I just hope that this is not an advert for a desperate “private tracker”

I just want to implore everybody to be security conscious.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Sofialuv(f): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

you guys didn't beat hell out of her and tell her never to try it again

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by cejaypriesty(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=mradjoy post=123588067]The previous thread:

[/quote

All I can say to you is that when you bring issues like this especially relating to a female the majority of replies you will get will be negative however if you keep reading you will see few comments that will be helpful even those who will be ready to help.

The majority of the negative ones shows how depraved the world has become .
Any glory 2 God for the return of your niece .

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by imagrg(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Methinks she go collect preeks for her hungry kpekus. grin
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by CSTRR: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Academic brilliance and morality are two different things.

That girls needs to be flogged.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ahnie: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’m not joking, I think you are very foolish
Another renowned doofuz spotted.
You think I give some flying fvcks of your crass opinion?

Scratch your itchy small balls,chew the tick then go play with sand.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by HRMK: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
i guess he eloped with the boyfriend!you need to train your wards very well!!

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Caleycash(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
crafteck:

Wetin i de do for this discussion now...
Sorry, I mistakenly quoted you
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Miyachi: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
gbadexy:
You can't really blame the doubting Thomases.
At that young age, the friend too should still be with a guardian. Didn't they ask if why he/she brought a friend home and be concerned her people would be worried.
I expected you all to go over to know the identity of the person she went to stay with and don't just take her word for it so as to take the next best step for future purpose.
Gbam!!

This says a lot about the family and parenting style, believe it or not. As a parent or guardian, it is your business to know your child's friends.
No reasonable family would allow a stranger or in this case their daughter's friend to sleep over without a good reason, I wonder the reason she gave.

If I had the heart to pull a stunt like this at her age, not only would I have been disciplined but my parents would have made sure to go to my host and strongly reprimand them.

To the OP, your niece has a bad character. You can rave all you can about her academic exploits, but if you don't correct her now she'll sure end up on a wrong path.

Also, don't put kids on a pedestal. They are kids and are bound to make stupid mistakes, I'm sure if someone had told you that she could run away from home before now you would have sworn to the contrary. Your role as a guardian is not to be blinded by the love and admiration you have for them but to let them be children - let them make mistakes but correct them with love and guide them towards the right path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by frankson1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Clean2016:

How can I know this?. I have had cases of stolen phone

You can track your phone by yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.