Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action (45437 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Ifogift007:
Na hunger they come for u agbaya

Spits

What's this??
Why the insults, don't I have the right to air my opinions, opposition is not Brain 🧠 disorder, go for check up please
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by wildernessVoice: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2023
What do the young expect when was covered by tribal bigotry.
How is it possible on shaking shaking man mandate and things would walk well..?
This is just good morning by the time it's sunrise with additional VAT and other taxes he's good at; your last option is to Japa as your people are good at.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Jennie002: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2023
calabaman:

Abi, don't mind them.
Here in akwaibom, we have not seen light since may 28th....and with the hike in fuel price it's really horrifying.
Well, let's await the cushioning effect the president wants to implement. 😭
No problem BroπŸ«‚πŸ‘Š
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Shevchenkko: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2023
Alaigbomaster:
This one is a weak ,fickle minded emotional dolt who doesn't seem to understand anything.
This kind of person is better off being a Zombiedense and joining pa Adaobi cult group

Tinubu is not a magician,
I'll only score him after 3 years in office

See how Igbos are masturbating to one man's tweet, obviously they have been waiting for it from people who are not conscious of what's going on
You go soon see shege and you will be next to complain.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by chidiokay: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2023
obyno82:

You are only filled with shame. It is your guilt that is talking that is why you refused to admit you made a mistake.

Why would i ever think subsidy removal that even naive Peter Obi recognised as organised crime, be a mistake
Lazy head, it is the illiteracy in you that makes you think subsidy is better economic investment. olodo
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by tonytony208(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all said they would remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda

Lolz. Buhari removed the subsidy but fuel still sold at 230 a day after the inauguration
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by tonytony208(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Subsidy has been eaten us up, it makes our collective wealth to be concentrated in the hands of selected few.
Tinubu regime should channel the proceeds appropriately for the benefit of all and sundry.

Is no more a news that Ibeju-Lekki have become attraction to both home base and foreign Investors. Talk of Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Deep Seaport and lot more.

To all potential investors home and abroad, you can as well become a player and position yourself strategically in an Estate that offer protection, good tittle documents, fast value appreciation, good returns on Investment etc.

Guess what? This Estate is facing Lekki/Epe Expressway directly with massive infrastructural work currently ongoing and visible to the eyes.

Residential Plots:
600sqm - N36million
300sqm - N18.5million

Commercial Plots
1000sqm - N100million
500sqm. - N50million.

Make N5million initial deposit and spread the balance.

But in 2012, you said Jonathan should remove corruption and not subsidy. You have suddenly forgotten that mantra, right?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by tonytony208(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2023
ajimo54:

Joker! He never supported BAT! The Idiot is an Obi Supporter! How would u regret supporting him wen u heard him all over that he wud remove subsidy during his campaigns? You are just a pathological liar! Obi's boy! Father, thank u for Asiwaju.

In your cursed head, anyone that support Tinubu will never compalin if Tinubu's government is making life difficult for them, right?

What can of stupid, demented mindset is this one for God's sake?!
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obyno82: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
chidiokay:

Why would i ever think subsidy removal that even naive Peter Obi recognised as organised crime, be a mistake
Lazy head, it is the illiteracy in you that makes you think subsidy is better economic investment. olodo

Oga all of them said subsidy will be removed, but their plans differed. So stop acting like someone that is stupid all because you want to support a candidate.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obyno82: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
boxypane:

And your morning and daily foolishness laced with absolute balderdash not tell you about AKWUZU SARS( James Okafor) a den of ritualists and organ harvesting. Who was the CSO to Obi, or how health workers went on strike for 13 months, or the fact that your political messiah is a political prostitute, or how Local Govt funds were stolen or the fact that LGA elections never held.
What is the worth of the so called Anambra investment in those breweries he invested in today or the next to NO infrastructure. What was he saving for? To the detriment of development in Anambra? Please read about the parable of the talent. Okponu nla.

You are not a smart person walahi. Who said anything about brewery even at that it is still an investment. If you take out Ogun and Lagos, Anambra is more viable than the other SW states. Stop showing stupidity in HD
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by chidiokay: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2023
obyno82:

Oga all of them said subsidy will be removed, but their plans differed. So stop acting like someone that is stupid all because you want to support a candidate.

So you know they all agree Subsidy must go and plan must differs, so why are you barking like a dog with rabies

Sit you coconut head down and lets give Tinubu required time to Fix the mess on ground. olodo
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obyno82: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
chidiokay:

So you know they all agree Subsidy must go and plan must differs, so why are you barking like a dog with rabies

Sit you coconut head down and lets give Tinubu required time to Fix the mess on ground. olodo

Again you are not smart. I know your game to make me respond with an insult and you now call the mods to ban me.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by boxypane(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2023
obyno82:

You are not a smart person walahi. Who said anything about brewery even at that it is still an investment. If you take out Ogun and Lagos, Anambra is more viable than the other SW states. Stop showing stupidity in HD
Waste of School fees. An una way she. Gutter an una own.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by boxypane(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2023
obyno82:

You need schooling in politics, you and those other blind rats online wailing everytime.
E shock you say NLC and TUC is no more going on strike? Did the price of PMS drop.
Stalk foolishness on you and your likes...
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by mindtricks: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

TundeSkiLee shouldn't stress yet.
Party just getting started.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Dybala11(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Really? Can you mention some achievements pls
Turning many average Nigerians struggling to make ends meet to waka pass person na. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obyno82: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2023
boxypane:

You need schooling in politics, you and those other blind rats online wailing everytime.
E shock you say NLC and TUC is no more going on strike? Did the price of PMS drop.
Stalk foolishness on you and your likes...

Did I say they want to continue going on strike? Try and be smart naaaaa you really need it honestly
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obyno82: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2023
boxypane:

Waste of School fees. An una way she. Gutter an una own.
Try and learn lexis and structure so that you can structure your sentences very well so that it can appear legible and show that the writer has some grey matter.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by boxypane(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2023
obyno82:

Did I say they want to continue going on strike? Try and be smart naaaaa you need it honestly
Obedient. You shall wail till the end of this administration.
It's obvious your grey matter, that's if you have any, cannot understand the weight of an argument.
As usual, run go your mama pot go eat. Na we dey buy fuel. Suegbe
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by yahoodetector: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2023
Alaigbomaster:
This one is a weak ,fickle minded emotional dolt who doesn't seem to understand anything.
This kind of person is better off being a Zombiedense and joining pa Adaobi cult group

Tinubu is not a magician,
I'll only score him after 3 years in office

See how Igbos are masturbating to one man's tweet, obviously they have been waiting for it from people who are not conscious of what's going on

What if you don't survive the hardship of Tinubu's government in 3 years? Have you thought about that?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obyno82: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2023
boxypane:

Obedient. You shall wail till the end of this administration.
It's obvious your grey matter, that's if you have any, cannot understand the weight of an argument.
As usual, run go your mama pot go eat. Na we dey buy fuel. Suegbe

Eyah you see so pained that is why you are incoherent at all in the abuse. The question is simple did you see me write that they will continue the strike? Try and be smart naaaa
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by boxypane(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
obyno82:

Eyah you see so pained that is why you are incoherent at all in the abuse. The question is simple did you see me write that they will continue the strike? Try and be smart naaaa
SMH.... God o
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obyno82: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
boxypane:

SMH.... God o

Eyahhhh you are a pained soul
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Ifogift007: 3:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Nahunger:

What's this??
Why the insults, don't I have the right to air my opinions, opposition is not Brain 🧠 disorder, go for check up please
Ur opinion has been altered so keep quiet 🀐🀐🀐🀐
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Ifogift007:
Ur opinion has been altered so keep quiet 🀐🀐🀐🀐

Foolish.ness runs in your lineage 🀠
Look for someone like you and engage as for me, I hereby declare you mentally unfit for healthy conversations.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Ifogift007: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nahunger:

Foolish.ness runs in your lineage 🀠
Look for someone like you and engage as for me, I hereby declare you mentally unfit for healthy conversations.
Bloody fool from hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.