Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action (45439 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Amalekki: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrgp1pMZNSw

Topmaike007:
they all say but the process is different even if Buhari already removed it and it doesn't go allign with you as the president of the federation then you look into it and if you deem it inappropriate then you tear the paper and make your own deal .. what I know is that na all of us he go touch sebi we call out GEJ during his time and it reach this one all Una BAT supporters that protested in 2012 couldn't do anything this time..

I hope you don buy better slippers because this one go go round

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by BigDawsNet: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
captainamiedi1:

what is currently happening is it not miracle? it's early for miracle. BAT started miracle from day 1.

Really? Can you mention some achievements pls
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by LagosFirstSon: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
ajimo54:

Joker! He never supported BAT! The Idiot is an Obi Supporter! How would u regret supporting him wen u heard him all over that he wud remove subsidy during his campaigns? You are just a pathological liar! Obi's boy! Father, thank u for Asiwaju.
Oniyeye , see how he's talking 😂😂😂

I thought you people said that Only Igbos supported Peter Obi . You don change goal post because it's crystal clear to you now that Tinubu government will no longer favour you and your family .. 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Evidenx(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Very soon na only agbado(corn) una go dey eat...lol
BATsard's!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Amalekki: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Subsidy Is Organised Crime, I Cannot Allow It To Go A Day Longer - Peter Obi

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrgp1pMZNSw

4 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by aylive02(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all say they will remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda
. Shut up and rest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by floret23(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Elan83:
Yoruba pipu Drug Daddy surpporters dey wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by slowice(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
They thought they were doing us grin the werey Don use 2500 buy only 4ltrs come remember say the 4ltrs sef no go last upto 4hrs e begin cry like Justin Timberlake ft timberland grin

Standing on the gbola of Bola e nor know say the wrinkled gbola na slippery slope grin

Make e use ronu coin buy 100 liters ode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by debeginin(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nigerians wants the PROFITS but hate the PROCESS.smh.

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by chidiokay: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Local man is fed up after a week, they think say na by tribe

Go use "I be omo yoruba" buy petrol na

You all believed the guy becos he suite the narratives headless mob want to hear ... he voted Tinubu and he did not know Tinubu said he will remove subsidy fortunately for him Buhari did it for him.

I vote Tinubu, i am not stupid like some children to think the path to greatness is smooth and comfy like mouka.
Blind man eye wey go open must 1st pepper am.

NLC & Peter Obi children can do there worst, if you survive cash scarcity and you think you can't survive subsidy then you deserve the death cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Aplaudez(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jennie002:
They never see anything

I'll like this one million and one times over and over again ;
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by HateBigots: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Alaigbomaster:
This one is a weak ,fickle minded emotional dolt who doesn't seem to understand anything.
This kind of person is better off being a Zombiedense and joining pa Adaobi cult group

Tinubu is not a magician,
I'll only score him after 3 years in office

See how Igbos are masturbating to one man's tweet, obviously they have been waiting for it from people who are not conscious of what's going on
🤡... Use this your comment go buy fuel @ #100 per litre...
Children still leaving with their parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by foleskay(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
I still Believe Tinubu will spring a surprise,but he has started on a bad foot. He needs to rescind d susbidy removL first then organize his economy cabinet. Then they can plan afresh on how to go about subsidy.

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by RighChannel: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
UURCHINMANIAL HOW FAR, HOW MARKET? U NEVER SEE ANYTHING BY THE TIME MR DRUGGIE IS DONE WITH YOU NA TO RUN GO TOGO GO BE THE SOLUTION

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Subsidy has been eating us up, it makes our collective wealth to be concentrated in the hands of selected few.
Tinubu regime should channel the proceeds appropriately for the benefit of all and sundry.
all these is story....

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by EdiskyHarry: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I dont support any politician in nigeria but this administration Is too early to perform miracle
This was the same thing the past government said for 8 years

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Alaigbomaster: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
HateBigots:

🤡... Use this your comment go buy fuel @ #100 per litre...
Children still leaving with their parents
You are a nonentity, because i can't buy fuel at 100 naira per litre i should start crying after what must be done has been done.

The best time for subsidy removal was 2012, the next best time is 2023.
So look before you quote so you won't be unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Abaniwealth(f): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Nigerians are funny people

Buhari that’s fit & agile couldn’t save us

And all of a sudden you’re putting hope on a maggot that licks microphone

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

Yorubas think Tinubu of 1999 is Tinubu of 2023. I mean 24yrs later

Babe wey then born for 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

You think governance is by prayers when you elect a clueless cocaine trafficker

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo
U are on point..

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Exceed15: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
I salute his courage to speak. Nigerians have not survived 8 years of hardship under Buhari gbam! they hit us with more.

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
wahala.... tinubu goofing already

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by DaddyCoool: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amalekki:

Even Obi said he would remove subsidy on Day 1. I saw the interview. There is no right way on Day 1 as the previous government left no room for that. The budget made no provision for subsidy beyond June 1.

You are talking PURE NONSENSE. The man's words are right there for all to see.
As for "budget", semantics, absolutely NOTHING ties an administration to a previous one's. They even can revert to old prices right now

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I dont support any politician in nigeria but this administration Is too early to perform miracle
The administration is also too early to bring calamity on Nigerians
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Jennie002: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Aplaudez:

I'll like this one million and one times over and over again ;
You be better Gee🤜🤛👊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

You are a nonentity, because i can't buy fuel at 100 naira per litre i should start crying after what must be done has been done.

The best time for subsidy removal was 2012, the next best time is 2023.
So look before you quote so you won't be unfortunate
You have alot of defending to do for the next 4 years at least... Brace up!

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by danilho(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

Suffer knows no tribe or religion

This one self na small wait till the werey quench and leave us with shettima

Una go cry pass opposition parties

Buhari paid subsidy till end of June. Why rush to remove it without even waiting till the subsided fuel to gets its benefit

Them swear you in boom u carry microphone fuel subsidy is over without making any plans ahead

Go fuel station see how Yoruba people fold face

Igbo man go enter filling station fill up his tank and drive out while Yoruba Ronu will be squeezing face on a long queue with 25 liters rubber
You go just dey talk like say na all ibos get the money to fill their tank while all Yoruba no fit fill their tank. If e good all tribe go benefit and if e cast all tribe go collect wotowoto. Na all tribe get rich men and poor men. All tribe get people wey go squeeze face
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by YoungmcCoy56: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
It’s too early for this

Wizkid reschedules his more love less ego tour

https://youtube.com/shorts/0g-wyIzIgvg?feature=share
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by a4cube: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amalekki:

No mind dem grin grin
Subsidy removal was communicated several months ago with statement that there is no longer any provision for it beyond June 1. Whether it's Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or even Sowore in power, subsidy is gone. Let them keep playing.
Do not lie. Their is subsidy provision till the end of June. So why are you guys in the ship whole buying at unsubsidized price. Who just pocked the June SUBSIDY.?

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Alaigbomaster: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

You have alot of defending to do for the next 4 years at least... Brace up!
Like i said before, I'll only score Tinubu after 3 years.

There are some elements who are all about "if i can't have it, then it should be destroyed"

They're are always itching for bad things to continue so they can feel justified, the same set of people who wanted the last ASUU strike to continue indefinitely and fell into depression when it was belatedly called off
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by emmybobo1: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol
There is no change or growth without discomfort or sacrifice...

Only an enemy of growth sees necessary changes as discomfort
But in 2012, you and your tribe were the enemies of progress because GEj was the president

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Morgan9(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Subsidy has been eating us up, it makes our collective wealth to be concentrated in the hands of selected few.
Tinubu regime should channel the proceeds appropriately for the benefit of all and sundry.

Oga stop talking as if u don't know Nigeria politicians..

Money they will still embezzle
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.