Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action (45433 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Topmaike007(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all say they will remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda
they all say but the process is different even if Buhari already removed it and it doesn't go allign with you as the president of the federation then you look into it and if you deem it inappropriate then you tear the paper and make your own deal .. what I know is that na all of us he go touch sebi we call out GEJ during his time and it reach this one all Una BAT supporters that protested in 2012 couldn't do anything this time..

I hope you don buy better slippers because this one go go round

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Franchise21(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hehehe.... Na so some of them here go begin wail very soonšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obembet(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Liar
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Torosk1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Effect of drug baron Lord Tinubu... grin

7 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Ihedinuwa69(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
XY23:
Erhya! Customized trekking has removed his leg from the mandate on which he stood.

Njacha eze
Eme mį»„ ife OOO šŸ˜ grin

4 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Elan83(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yoruba pipu dey wicked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by luluosas(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Propaganda indeed. Una never even start
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all say they will remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Blaze14k: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
These guys are so funny and most them are here claiming what i dont know. Very soon they will find a way to blame peter obi for tinubu's failure

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Johnchrix(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
That boy that use to rant Peterpandora obi hope you are getting free fuel now. If I hear pim from you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by floret23(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
"Mr Tinubuā€™s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, political killings, ethnoreligious bigotry, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the countryā€™s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Guwf: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jennie002:
They never see anything
like asake said they never see anything to go see something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Bobxin: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Did your vote and support really count?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Gbeng30(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
I just hope we will not miss buhari, with the way this one don start his administration... I'm sure bat supporters don collect palliative to cool down subsidy removal effect... This is just the beginning... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Amalekki: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
No mind dem grin grin
Subsidy removal was communicated several months ago with statement that there is no longer any provision for it beyond June 1. Whether it's Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or even Sowore in power, subsidy is gone. Let them keep playing.

5 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by DaddyCoool: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:

As you can see from the poster above, there's a right way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Godstiger(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
No regrets just lessons learnt the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by JayArmaniGozman: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Friday wey go good,na from Thursday we go know
grin grin grin grin grin grin omo Nigerians dey yan o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Winters23: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol
There is no change or growth without discomfort or sacrifice...

Only an enemy of growth sees necessary changes as discomfort

Are u saying Tinubu, Buhari, el rufai and all Anti subsidy removal protesters in 2012 are enemies of growth?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Patrioticman007(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:

Nigerians prefer liars to realist.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by JpBiz92: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ukwu (leg) mass transit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Amalekki: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:

As you can see from below, there's a right way
Even Obi said he would remove subsidy on Day 1. I saw the interview. There is no right way on Day 1 as the previous government left no room for that. The budget made no provision for subsidy beyond June 1.

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by AfonjaSon: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
[i][/i]
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

Yoruba people sef

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Blaze14k:
These guys are so funny and most them are here claiming what i dont know. Very soon they will find a way to blame peter obi for tinubu's failure

They already started doing that since inauguration day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by presidentBAT: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
All these propagandas you enemies are spreading about Nigeria Legitimate President, BAT is waste of time ...
good riddance to bad rubbish !

ARE YOU A FAN OF THE LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, BOLA TINUBU ?
.JOIN OUR FANPAGE
LINK IN MY BIO

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by HacheNoire: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol
There is no change or growth without discomfort or sacrifice...

Only an enemy of growth sees necessary changes as discomfort

God bless your mother!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yoruba Ronu grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by happney65: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
See his head like clitoris undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by HacheNoire: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
presidentBAT:
All these propagandas you enemies are spreading about Nigeria Legitimate President is waste of time ...

ARE YOU A FAN OF THE LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, BOLA TINUBU ?
.JOIN OUR FANPAGE
LINK IN MY BIO

Donā€™t mind them! They are still yet to get over defeat!

4 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by captainamiedi1: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I dont support any politician in nigeria but this administration Is too early to perform miracle

what is currently happening is it not miracle? it's early for miracle. BAT started miracle from day 1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by bluefilm: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
ajimo54:
Joker! He never supported BAT! The Idiot is an Obi Supporter! How would u regret supporting him wen u heard him all over that he wud remove subsidy during his campaigns? You are just a pathological liar! Obi's boy! Father, thank u for Asiwaju.

So you mean he's not suffering the current fuel price increment just because he supported BAT?

For your information, there is a huge difference between removing fuel subsidy after putting palliatives in place, and removing fuel subsidy just like that without any significant plans put in place to alleviate the suffering that might follow.

That's why most of you senseless supporters seems like you have suddenly lost your voices too soon because e shock una too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by damkin24(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19
They are not Tinubu supporter. Don't fall for the gimmick

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Jennie002: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Guwf:
like asake said they never see anything to go see something
You know what I'm saying BrošŸ¤šŸ¤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Assembles Scientists To Reduce Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.