Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action (45432 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by bluefilm: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
kripen:

All of them said they are removing it but the circumstances of the removal and measure put in place to cushion the effect is what Tinubu and the APC lack... And now it is really bitting on the whole people and Tinubu has not said anything meaningful on it. The question I ask is if the previous government said they have subsidized it till June ending why will this government remove it before the time set. The thing they should have done is to quickly put measure that will help them to cushion the effect before they remove it.

They always 'TALK BEFORE THEY THINK'

That's their greatest undoing: talking before thinking!

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by ikpumbe(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Subsidy has been eating us up, it makes our collective wealth to be concentrated in the hands of selected few.
Tinubu regime should channel the proceeds appropriately for the benefit of all and sundry.
Story
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by zoghys: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Nigerians are funny people

Buhari that’s fit & agile couldn’t save us

And all of a sudden you’re putting hope on a maggot that licks microphone

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

Yorubas think Tinubu of 1999 is Tinubu of 2023. I mean 24yrs later

Babe wey then born for 1999 never get 4kids now?

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

You think governance is by prayers when you elect a clueless cocaine trafficker

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo

For your mind now, you're making sense. Subsidy will have been removed even if obi has won the presidency. You lot are looking for avenue to make baseless point, as if the over 2 trillion that is been gifted away all in the name of subsidy won't be put to good use. Abeg, make una dey use your brain before you bring confusion to the mind of the feeble. If dangote start rolling out his pms and the statsquo remain then I will be the first to blame tinubu. Let him open the market to more import license, while dangote open up his refinery to create health competition while forces of demand and supply dictate the market. This step is the way to go if Nigeria will have any meaningful impact in years to come.

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by RomanGreen: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all said they would remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda

An urrchinn will always find an excuse to justify his stuupiidity, go and read Obi's style of subsidy removal then come back and advice yourself. Oh so Obi is now the yardstick for measuring good governance? Wonders shall never end 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by lildush(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
gimakon2:

But Shay e lie?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by lildush(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
RomanGreen:

An urrchinn will always find an excuse to justify his stuupiidity, go and read Obi's style of subsidy removal then come back and advice yourself. Oh so Obi is now the yardstick for measuring good governance? Wonders shall never end 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by ikpumbe(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amalekki:

No mind dem grin grin
Subsidy removal was communicated several months ago with statement that there is no longer any provision for it beyond June 1. Whether it's Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or even Sowore in power, subsidy is gone. Let them keep playing.
This is the reason why many of you should be banned from having PVC.
You guys are dangerous with pvc

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Naijanascam: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Confused Abobaku
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by SenatePresdo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
ednut1:
Atiku, obi and Tinubu all said they would remove subsidy. Buhari already removed the subsidy. Make una rest with all these propaganda

They Said it, but only Tinubu did.

And we the majority of Nigerians says NO!
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Alvin212(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

You’re expecting so much from a demented man that lost all his memories to Cocaine & Heroin

You’re putting hope on a bedwetter that raises to hands up during national anthem

I’m not shocked neither will i because that lifeless Buffon from Irigbaji will be 600% worse than Buhari

Vote competency they said no rather going to all comment sections shouting “HIS TENURE WILL FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo

Lol

Wickedest
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Solsix:

Another name for Nigeria is discomfort, what changed have we seen??

My brother we keep trying till we get it right
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by gimakon2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Prechgold1180:

I nur fit explain again
If u nur understand me rest bro

The country can’t be fixed in a single day
Fuel subsidy or no subsidy

Things don spoil from root so anybody wey wan work gat work from the root

E nur go funny for the common man

Bfor u talk anyhow
Go through my profile
I nur Dey suffer me n money nur Dey beef.

Peace

Thank GOD for your life, and I happy for you.
The promise way e give na Renewed hope? E comot subsidy, e no even ask question, shay na like that e wan renew the hope ?
na why i day answer you like that.

Secondly, make I ask you, because e good for you, people no day beg u money ni? Policies of the country is bad. Make we face am, when he know say he no day capable, judging by age and what have you, why e go day apply for the post?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
blackgold2018:
Foool

For trusting on the government.

Stupid thing

Lol am not a civil servant, am not a politician also I don't have a voters card, I clearly can't say the same for you that's why you are so pained 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😌😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😌

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Didijiji:
if only you have received sense

E pain am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😀😀😂😀😂😀😂😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by caracas: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Lol
There is no change or growth without discomfort or sacrifice...

Only an enemy of growth sees necessary changes as discomfort
Familiar song.. lol
Very very familiar song, produced by zombies during the bloody daft regime of the master in failure buhari…..
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Change without good plans is a waste of time

Well I agree with you
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
jesmond3945:
discomfort, when you buy a loaf of bread for 1200, you normal so?

Bread left 120 to 900 I still dey chop, man shall not live by bread alone
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
caracas:

Familiar song.. lol
Very very familiar song, produced by zombies during the bloody daft regime of the master in failure buhari…..

Yawns, say something else lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😂🤣🤣😆😆😆😂🤣

1 Like

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Solsix(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:

My brother we keep trying till we get it right
This doesn't work that way. When you are working hard and u are seeing the results no matter how small u will be encouraged, but that's not the case with Nigeria. Every government will tell us to tighten our belts yet declare bonuses upon bonuses for themselves while looting the rest. What we gotten right with our so many discomforts??
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Nahunger(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Solsix:

This doesn't work that way. When you are working hard and u are seeing the results no matter how small u will be encouraged, but that's not the case with Nigeria. Every government will tell us to tighten our belts yet declare bonuses upon bonuses for themselves while looting the rest. What we gotten right with our so many discomforts??

This is Africa, this is Nigeria and am sure you know the Devil lives and operates from here
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by AfonjaPriest: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
If those regional Tribalists, who voted for the buffoon, are not yet trekking, they must be begging. Everywhere you go trekking, they are everywhere begging to sustain their idiocies.
As for me, a Kobo will not leave my generosity to meet them in their domains; they must wallow in their self-inflicted destruction.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by blackgold2018(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:

Lol am not a civil servant, am not a politician also I don't have a voters card, I clearly can't say the same for you that's why you are so pained 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😌😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😌
you have Zero psychological reasoning..

The actions of fools are always felt by another. Not them. That’s the basis of my annoyance
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by gimakon2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
benjackugo:
Watch this video: PDP is working for Labour Party (LP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWrsCnZIArk

If you no know anything, help us be silent.
Your kids should be ashamed to have you as a father or even call u 'Papa'

This is the legacy you leave for them? Legacy of Lies, criminality and co.
Shame on you!
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by Enemyofpeace: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
This country don tire me jare

What if King Herod's daughter actually wanted “HEAD” and not “HEAD”. 🤷🤷
But let's forget Sha... 🙂😏
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Reference:
Nigerians should be realistic.

There is just no other way out of this quagmire than to end subsidies since it is clear that we just CANNOT FIGHT THE CORRUPTION associated with governance in this country and have collectively surrendered to the fact that we live in a feudal society where the power of individuals far superceeds that of the State.

So Nigerians MUST make the sacrifices to save this country from extinction as the past governments have brought her to the brink of. To this I commend the new government of Mr. Tinubu for being bold, swift, decisive and not giving the nameless, faceless cabal that has held this country's economy to ransom for decades time to blackmail it into backing down. It is painful but absolutely necessary. That is qualitative leadership.

HOWEVER, the reality is that governance is about people and the country to be saved needs people to exist in it. If subsidy removal is for the benefit of the people then it has to be INDEED. This is where ALL Nigerian governments at all levels and at all times have missed it. They just do not know how to build prosperity.

If this government is going to succeed ultimately the treatment has to be complete and universal and the government on their part MUST reform. It just cannot be business as usual. It has to make sacrifices, it has to be seen to operate in the same austerity they ask the rest of Nigeria to live by.

Anything else is asking for serious trouble. No one will be left, able to defend the government then.
Once again I repeat. It is highly provocative for the government to announce a set of economic sacrifices of a lifetime and almost in the same breadth declare what amounts to pensions of truly horrendous sums for people who should not be pensioned, the very politicians that Nigerians widely hold responsible for this mess.

This kind of insensitivity and less have actually ended governments, led to revolutions and civil wars in other climes in times past. Please, Mr. Tinubu's government, let us never hear this kind of thing again.

According to you:

"So Nigerians MUST make the sacrifices to save this country from extinction as the past governments have brought her to the brink of. To this I commend the new government of Mr. Tinubu for being bold, swift, decisive and not giving the nameless, faceless cabal that has held this country's economy to ransom for decades time to blackmail it into backing down. It is painful but absolutely necessary. That is qualitative leadership."

How many times are nigerians supposed to make this fuel subsidy sacrifice?

All the previous sacrifices made, can you pls show Nigerians the reward for the sacrifices?

Pls how are those who have "held this country's economy to ransom be nameless, faceless"? How is that possible? Are they ghosts?

If those people who you say held this country's economy to ransom are nameless, faceless, what credit are you then giving to Tinubu?

If you acknowledge that corruption is the problem and that Tinubu can't confront corruption, what credit are you then giving to Tinubu?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by obama99: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
[https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19[/quote]

Not everyone that wears eye glasses have common sense
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by bayplus: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:

Yoruba Ronu oooooooo

You all are free to masturbate on d twit. No sane person expect you children of hate to wish Tinubu or Nigeria well for the next 8yrs. Just because your PitObi lost.

Obi will surely be worst than Tinubu by his antecedents.

We careless about your opinions, Tinubu is in charge now.

Nothing Spoil.

Wailers like you all can keep wailing. Obi too would have removed the subsidy too . He said so. I really cannot understand what the hu and cry is all about from all these depressed children. You all better take your drugs and stop all these rantings

2 Likes

Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
zoghys:

For your mind now, you're making sense. Subsidy will have been removed even if obi has won the presidency. You lot are looking for avenue to make baseless point, as if the over 2 trillion that is been gifted away all in the name of subsidy won't be put to good use. Abeg, make una dey use your brain before you bring confusion to the mind of the feeble. If dangote start rolling out his pms and the statsquo remain then I will be the first to blame tinubu. Let him open the market to more import license, while dangote open up his refinery to create health competition while forces of demand and supply dictate the market. This step is the way to go if Nigeria will have any meaningful impact in years to come.

How is 2 trillion being gifted away?

Between 2015 and 2020, buhari spent N1.48 trillion on maintaining the country’s four refineries. Was it "put to good use" as the 2 trillion naira u said will be put to good use?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Brimstone77:

I never supported tinubu and I'm not supporting him today..

But common it's stvpidity to judge his administration just one weeks in office. let's at least give him 1 year before the criticism..

He may have a good intention but we all knew he inherited a dying country and won't expect him to fix things in 1 week.

I repeat I never and will never support tinubu for any reason.

Tinubu "inherited a dying country"? How is that possible? What was buhari doing for 8years?

In 2015, it was also said that "it's stvpidity to judge his administration just one weeks in office" and that "He may have a good intention but we all knew he inherited a dying country and won't expect him to fix things in 1 week".
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

I will not regret supporting Jagaban of Africa and I know he's a listening president. He will definitely adjust the pump price of PMS. I support subsidy removal but I frowned announcing it at his inaugural speech. He will be the best president since 1999 when he finishes his 8years in office.

Why should he adjust pump price of PMS? Is he now the "market forces" that is said will control the price of fuel upon the removal of subsidy?

You are frowning at his announcement of subsidy removal and you saying he is going to be the best president since 1999. How's that possible?

I thought buhari was the best president?
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by onuman: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Just a week after Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as President of Nigeria, some of his Supporters have began to regret their actions, maybe as a result of the hardship being inflicted on Nigerians as regards the 'recently' removed fuel subsidy.

In a Twitter post, the ardent Tinubu Supporter wrote;

https://twitter.com/agbotunde/status/1665614889430274048?t=DOTFkGxsBJmnPLqTLCO0yQ&s=19

Ajolaye's response to the tweet is most hilarious: all of you weh voted APC no get sense.

Who in his right senses would have voted for a political party that made the country the poverty capital of the world within 8 years? Muhammadu Buhari with his train just used Nigerians like fools.
Re: A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Oga calm down I know

I am just stating a fact
If Nigeria go better
He nur go happen one day
And we all go suffer first

How many times do we hear this story? I thought it was said 8years ago?

How many times do nigerians need to suffer first if Nigeria go better?

All the previous suffer, where's the reward for it?

Where is it in the constitution that Nigerians must suffer before things get better?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.