Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? (19783 Views)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / How I Survive In Nigeria Earning #300,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Tookool(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
My brother..
First of all, are you from Akwa ibom state?
Ado eyen nkang umi?
1M will fix u up so well in akwa ibom perfectly..
Standard self con here is 150k above..

Just dont spend on frivolities. And look for another business to venture into, nt POS.
I’m in Uyo and I’m from here, standard self con is 250k, agent fee, lawyer whatever and caution fee of 50k is not there o
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by yolada: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tookool:

I’m in Uyo and I’m from here, standard self con is 250k, agent fee, lawyer whatever and caution fee of 50k is not there o
What of substandard one?
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Snazzy147: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
I live in Akwa Ibom, Uyo precisely.
I came into town with nearly a fraction of that "though I had a job"

It's a good and affordable town.

With good guidance, you will excell.

1 Like

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by OVB123: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mindlog:

You need to first fu...ck yourself real good and hard until you come to the realization that transference won't solve your issues.

You reflected stu.pidity by dropping out of school and intending to flee home with no skill because you think N1m is a huge sum but it is said "a fool and his money are soon parted".
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by mployer(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ejyksneh:
What's so special about Lagos? Na your type never leave the boundary of Lagos state in your entire life, nonsense

It's not about Lagos, it's about staying where he can get some help.

He can't even survive with 1m in Lagos let alone in a strange land.

He is a private school dropout, that tells a bit about his social status and living standard he was brought up with.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
Nairalanders please help advice me, this is a matter of life and death I don't want to waste this money cry
Let me just go straight to the point

So I have exactly 1 million naira in my bank account and I'll be 22 by 27th of this month (this is not a flex on anybody please)
I don't currently have a job, I live in Lagos and with my parents. But a lot of things happening here and I feel like if I don't leave soon, I might just die.

I plan to move to Akwa Ibom state to go and start a new life on my own even though I haven't been there before. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, I don't smoke. I'm still a virgin, never had sex in my entire life,I don't womanise, I have Zero friends.

So my plan is to move to the state, secure a cheap accommodation like a single room self contain that should not cost anything more than 100-120k a year. After I secure accommodation, I plan on searching for a job that can at least pay the bills. And probably set up a POS business with some of the money that someone else can be running for me. I don't eat too much and I know how to cook.

Now my question is this. Will I be able to survive for some time in the state with that amount of money pending till I get a job?
And how much is the average rent for a single room self contain in akwa Ibom?

nlfpmod Myndd44 farano RoyalRoy
Disguy justwise lalasticlala - Please for the love of God cry
This sounds like biblical story of prodigal son. Humility is the key, go and learn hand work. It seems you no wan learn. You want to enter Akwaibom, so that those there girls go Bleep the remaining thing wey dey your head comot.
Finally, hope you're not a cultist that made you drop out of school? No vex .
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Chiefsir(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Caaz:

Godwin I don't think investing in bike is not that bike isn't a bad idea

Firstly , I don’t see why a non-tech individual will move from Lagos - Akwa Ibom. Are you sure someone is not playing with your destiny somewhere ?

An average self contain apartment in uyo is around 180k-300k anything less than that is outskirt , substandard and uses a shared toilet system . Renting is not the only expenses in an apartment . Kitchen utensils , bed , curtains , buckets etc which you probably don’t have since you attended a private school. In Uyo, the preferred means of internal transportation is keke which above your capital even without spending a Dime. Transportation business is not highly profitable in uyo because transporters charge way less and you have to consider the current fuel price. You can’t get a good bike for less than 500k. 1million is a small money . You are just 22, stay in your fathers house and learn a tech skill or go back to school. You are still a child to consider such options as a means to greatness in 2023

1 Like

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by OBTOREPA(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Itohan22:
Why not, life there is less expensive than cities like Potharcourt, Lagos
It seems your eyes are on the money already Obong
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Nyceguy92: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
Please get the fu*k out of here. They are not aware, go and tell them. Asking stupid questions. Someone asked for a simple advice you don turn am to interrogation. They are not aware that I dropped out, go and tell them... Can't some of you be reasonable sef?

You are so obnoxious.
I get the hint that you deliberately put up this post to stir up reactions.

At 22 years of age, you dropped out of school yet you claim to have 1 million naira.

You should be in school.
I hope you are not the proverbial prodigal son going away to squander resources.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Oxfordgrade: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Highorbit7O16:
Avoid Ukanafun, Ika, Etim ekpo, Nsit ibritam
Infact consider only Uyo, Ikot ekpene, Abak, Etinan.
For a 22 year old,I hope U don't look childish too, else they'll chance u.
fuulish child, see how you sell your family to the outsider. What happen in those area!? Keep pushing ur helper away through ...woke!

1 Like

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by ShedrachU(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
With ₦500,000 in Akwanga, Nasarawa State, you'll start a new life & a profitable business.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Godwin4444:
u are not wise

Someone is asking u a reasonable question as regards what u asked n u are angry, I believe u will take advice from anyone who doesn’t care so far it suits your narrative

See if truly u drop out n u think one million will make u for life I can tell u wholeheartedly today that u will squander d money n go back to those same parents, this time they will put u in mechanic shop n enrol u in part time so u can have sense

U think 1m is that much abi, in few months time when u make useless decisions your eye go clear

1 million naira is nothing oooooo.

Money that will soon grow wings and fly away in a flash.

Youthful exuberance is affecting this poster.

The elders say what a child sees standing, the elder see while seated.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
YouTubing yess.... I currently have a channel with 453 subs and 2k watch ours with just 3 Months of uploading content. I just want to move there, get a job that would allow me time to grow the channel to a reasonable sub amount because I don't want to depend on YouTubing for now. and also start another business for added income. The only reason I did not mention YouTubing here is because I felt people will say I'm not serious e.t.c. because you know our Naija people, them no believe in online business. I also plan on going into domain flipping... cry

This rejoinder tells us you have a soft skill - video editing.

Please I beg you, try to finish schooling. Why can't you do the two side by side, if you have the chance?

Remember, Davido went back to school to acquire his BSc certificate, even after he became famous. Yeah, he doesn't need it but at least, he can boast of having a university degree.

I hope you won't regret your decision to drop out.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
U dey enjoy
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by BreezyRita(f): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
I wonder what kind of job you expect to get here in Uyo with no degree. I mean, even people with degrees are still searching. Better go and finish school so you'll be better qualified and ready for opportunities when they come.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Trojan8(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kubin:
stop discouraging a young man that wants to make a bold step,if he is committed he will make it,I left my parents at the age of 19,today I pay their bills and my younger once.maturity is not by age.

He wants to leave his parents house without earning 5naira but the money he stole from his parents. How do you think he's going to survive?

The idiot was also mentioning a YouTube page with less than 500 followers. Better tell the clown the truth

1 Like

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Chronosvineberg(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Isn't that the same stealing he said .. and why on earth would you drop out?

Thank God you brought the matter here . please just take that money and go and finish school first.. then you can relocate with another money...

The school you did not finish is reflecting in your business ideas, POS, Okada ...

Go back and finish school it shall be well with you..you would hate yourself if the money finishes and you are stranded..but with a degree you can at least get a decent job..or research and build a decent biz

You guys think in mysterious ways
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by yolada: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

You guys think in mysterious ways
grin
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Asagaguy: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chat me 08034791528 on WhatsApp, there's a simple business you can do at uyo,very lucrative. Selling of phones screen and parts
yolada:
Nairalanders please help advice me, this is a matter of life and death I don't want to waste this money cry

So I have exactly 1 million naira in my bank account and I'll be 22 by 27th of this month (this is not a flex on anybody please)
I don't currently have a job, I live in Lagos and with my parents. But a lot of things happening here and I feel like if I don't leave soon, I might just die.

I plan to move to Akwa Ibom state to go and start a new life on my own even though I haven't been there before. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, I don't smoke. I'm still a virgin, never had sex in my entire life,I don't womanise, I have Zero friends.

So my plan is to move to the state, secure a cheap accommodation like a single room self contain that should not cost anything more than 100-120k a year. After I secure accommodation, I plan on searching for a job that can at least pay the bills. And probably set up a POS business with some of the money that someone else can be running for me. I don't eat too much and I know how to cook.

Now my question is this. Will I be able to survive for some time in the state with that amount of money pending till I get a job?

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by yolada: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Asagaguy:
Chat me 08034791528 on WhatsApp, there's a simple business you can do at uyo,very lucrative. Selling of phones screen and parts
so that you can plan how to rob me and kill me abi?
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Gabreil2121(f): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
so that you can plan how to rob me and kill me abi?

That’s was meant for an impecile like you cry cry
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by yolada: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gabreil2121:

That’s was meant for an impecile like you cry cry
haiii God this guy Na 1D1OT grin
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Tookool(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
What of substandard one?
You can get that around 100-180k
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by yolada: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tookool:

You can get that around 100-180k
Na all those kind one I dey find. I no dey use standard do anything for now.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by PROPHETmichael: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:

PM
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by sageb: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:
[b][/b]

Please avoid Port Harcourt at all cost, though richer with more opportunities than Uyo, the girls here will drain you.

We are talking about business ideas and skills for the Op to learn and you talking about women.
If the OP wants to come to Port Harcourt to chase women, then Our PH ladies will surely drain him till his pocket/account runs dry.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by yolada: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
sageb:

We are talking about business ideas and skills for the Op to learn and you talking about women.
If the OP wants to come to Port Harcourt to chase women, then Our PH ladies will surely drain him till his pocket/account runs dry.
but is the cultism there not too much? I'd have even preferred PH but Na just their cultism there dey discourage me
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Promise47(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Why did you dropped out any reason at all let me know please
yolada:
I'm not planning to run away with anyone's money. This is money I saved up from my school fee's before I dropped out. I was going to a private University. So can you go ahead with the advice now🙄?
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Tookool(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
Na all those kind one I dey find. I no dey use standard do anything for now.
Okay it’s not like they are bad, just that no POP, nice kitchen cabinets, no screeding. They are still nice for a young person
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by GboyegaD(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
yolada:
Please get the fu*k out of here. They are not aware, go and tell them. Asking stupid questions. Someone asked for a simple advice you don turn am to interrogation. They are not aware that I dropped out, go and tell them... Can't some of you be reasonable sef?

Apparently, you don't need advice you are only looking for those to encourage you in your fantasy. His question was so innocent and your reaction speaks volume.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Mattswaggz: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
I can help you get not less than 250k monthly with an investment idea.... you will try it and test run it yourself...... but the problem now is there needs to be trust between us because I will get share monthly too,, can't help you for free you know.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by emperor4love(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mattswaggz:
I can help you get not less than 250k monthly with an investment idea.... you will try it and test run it yourself...... but the problem now is there needs to be trust between us because I will get share monthly too,, can't help you for free you know.
how much capital for such returns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. / My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.