Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? (19770 Views)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / How I Survive In Nigeria Earning #300,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by harmargedon: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2023
yolada:
Nairalanders please help advice me, this is a matter of life and death I don't want to waste this money cry
Let me just go straight to the point

So I have exactly 1 million naira in my bank account and I'll be 22 by 27th of this month (this is not a flex on anybody please)
I don't currently have a job, I live in Lagos and with my parents. But a lot of things happening here and I feel like if I don't leave soon, I might just die.

I plan to move to Akwa Ibom state to go and start a new life on my own even though I haven't been there before. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, I don't smoke. I'm still a virgin, never had sex in my entire life,I don't womanise, I have Zero friends.

So my plan is to move to the state, secure a cheap accommodation like a single room self contain that should not cost anything more than 100-120k a year. After I secure accommodation, I plan on searching for a job that can at least pay the bills. And probably set up a POS business with some of the money that someone else can be running for me. I don't eat too much and I know how to cook.

Now my question is this. Will I be able to survive for some time in the state with that amount of money pending till I get a job?
And how much is the average rent for a single room self contain in akwa Ibom?

nlfpmod Myndd44 farano RoyalRoy
Disguy justwise lalasticlala - Please for the love of God cry
if you already have a land, start a farm.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Mattswaggz: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2023
emperor4love:
believe this is not about betting cos I no get time fr it, hv reply u as well

Okay,, as you wish..... you didn't even bother to see the explanation and the proofs and observe it yourself (to show that there is genuity and honesty in what I am telling you)..... but like I said,,, it's you choice... mine is to propose and explain and yours is to ask for further proof and/or observe/test run the idea then making your decision regarding the idea....... if only we live close,, I can see you and show you the first one which is 99.9% guaranteed technique and even sign to pay you if you lose with your lawyer involved because I know how I arrived at that conclusion tested and observed for 15 months and it's average the amount I told you monthly,, no analysis needed.... just waking up a staking (it's like a luck technique) gringrin

The other two are evenly well observed,, in fact the third one was given to me by a friend,,, he uses it to win with a good ratio........ I understand your disdain towards betting and I wouldn't insist that you check out the idea for yourself because I didn't know what you've been through before and it's your choice to make okay....... Have a nice day.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Love800(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sir, dat chicken, rice nd sharwama biz, how do one start it?
Kubin:
Come to portharcourt u can get 1room self-cont of 150k, then start your pos business,or you rent small shop and become betking agent, with 600k, u can achieve that,you do it in line with your pos business,you will make it as long as you don't play game,or you start food business, just learn how to do shawarma,pizza,fried chicken, Jellof rice and fride rice,rent small shop and package it very well,with 600k you can achieve that also,you can also use 1month to learn how to prepare those things,if you can do it very well within some months you will be counting in million, lastly fashion pH too like fashion buy from Aba and sell in pH,I can teach you that if u want me to,they are other business you can do that will earn your a lot of money in pH,I have lived in uyo before relocating back to pH,am very happy for my decision,I know how much am controlling within a short period.is a matter of hardworking and focus.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Kubin: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Love800:
Sir, dat chicken, rice nd sharwama biz, how do one start it?
07034629936 WhatsApp
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Love800(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Okay, thankz
Kubin:
07034629936 WhatsApp
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Gerrard59(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2023
kingsceemark:

Ebi like say you be CULT guy? You want to run away from your members right?

I am forced to say this is the reason he is running. Benin and PH were mentioned, but he declined to move there because of cultism. If one is not into cultism, what is your business with them? Now, he plans to move to Akwa Ibom wey get her own version of cultism with members having strong networks in Calabar and PH.

I commented because I am interested in his case and know Akwa Ibom to a significant extent. I want to see the end result in June 2024. His brash reply to a harmless question says a lot about someone who needs valuable advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Sonicroyel: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2023
LUAN1:
what are you doing in akwa ibom that you are enjoying. No jobs, only selected business are moving

Exactly! I'm work freelance on song production
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by NoChill: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
yolada:

🤦‍♂️ Ok, thank you

This what I have for you.
First lock 100k in cowrywise for one year.

Take the money and rent a cheap self con of 100k for 2 years in any place you find good environment.

Use 150 to get a standard laptop.

Use 250k to get a good Canon or Nikon camera.

You'll be left with 300k for things like
Bedroom stuff(Bed, table etc)
Gen.
Food stuff.
Data
And other necessities.

You have entered a very vital stage in your life and what you need now is to cook yourself and prepare for the labour market.

With the items above you will quickly head over to YouTube where you are going to download the various tutorials on these skills. Based on the ones you can do.
Video editing
Photography
Cinematography
Photo editing
Graphic design
Ui/ux design
Game development
2d/3d Animation
Social media content creation etc.
Programming

It will take you about a year to be a pro, but trust me once you become a Pro, you go buy your first car go apologise to your people.

If you want to make it in Nigeria as a young person (Gen z) you must do as I have said if not you will come back to your people weeping like a fool.

We are fighting against the old system, the decayed and rotten system that the Gen X and Boomers have wrecked and want to force us to partake of its smelly anals.

The millennials have already been defeated by this system and have no salvation.
It's we Gen Z that will save this Nation.

So bro its up to you.
Ciao
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Adek15(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
LUAN1:
are you in uyo
Nah. I served in Akwa Ibom. Uyo seem okay to live in especially for a tech person.
Re: Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? by Intergrated: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
yolada:
Please get the fu*k out of here. They are not aware, go and tell them. Asking stupid questions. Someone asked for a simple advice you don turn am to interrogation. They are not aware that I dropped out, go and tell them... Can't some of you be reasonable sef?
them dey advice tyrant? Lol lol 22 years what manner youths do we have this days ? Hope you are not one of the marliens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? / Should She Travel To Italy? / Christmas Gift For My Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.