Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. (5504 Views)

The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by kkins25(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
LordReed:

Are you being sarcastic?
Sacarstic abi E no know!
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:
Space and Time?
I thought you said “ Flat as in how? 1 dimension?”
Is any flat object, 1 dimensional?

My bad, It’s 3 like Euclidean.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:
Sacarstic abi E no know!
If you look through the post, you wouldn’t have quoted me, it has been answered by bud.
And we learn everyday.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

That single verse is a whole project, my boy.
That’s where the ignorance start from, bud, first off you are quoting a jewish book.
And the correct word for “god” there is “elohim”, also “created” here in hebrew does not mean that, it’s properly written as “separated” or “filled”.
Also, heaven here means shamayin as in sky, skies. and earth here means ground, not planet earth.

Bud, genesis 1:1 is a “recap” of the creation processes, you will see later on.
The genesis creation starts from genesis 1:2.
What’s the next verse, student.

https://www.nairaland.com/7748391/maynmann-teaches-buda#124145022
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

https://www.nairaland.com/7748391/maynmann-teaches-buda#124145022
I already told you bud, buda is lifeless like adam before he was breathe into.

Bud, What i have noticed about arguments, is that the more i do it the more i learn.
Bud, this drama will be interesting, even your masters in amorc will be proud of the play. cheesy

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

Bud, What i have noticed about arguments, is that the more i do it the more i learn.

I am delighted you notice this too mayn. It's the reason I don't muddle what I write with personal attacks that contribute nothing to the learning and just create barriers to it, for those barriers don't only disrupt my own learning, putting them up only shows one lacks learning, and they also stop students from learning too. They are like the cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

I am delighted you notice this too mayn. It's the reason I don't muddle what I write with personal attacks that contribute nothing to the learning and just create barriers to it, for those barriers don't only disrupt my own learning, putting them up only shows one lacks learning, and they also stop students from learning too. They are like the cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
Personal attacks?
I mean if you can dish it, you should be able to take it. cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard” there’s nothing like that.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

I wonder who is doing the Personal attacks, bud?
One will think like that when one doesn’t understand, that’s why you are my student.
Also, I mean if you can dish it, you should be able to take it.
“cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard” there’s nothing like that.
Gobbling up jewish books without proper understanding is a burden.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

Also, I mean if you can dish it, you should be able to take it.
I don't dish what you dish Mayn. Go check every single conversation you have had with me and try to note how calm and cordial I have repeatedly remained with you. I assure you that even if you can't see it, others might.

Maynmann:

“cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard” there’s nothing like that.
Gobbling up jewish books without proper understanding is a burden.
Of course there's nothing like that just as there's no mythological elohim or Jehovah or Yahweh or Adam or Eve or Garden of Eden or serpent or paradise or soul.

Have you never heard of the allegorical metaphorical use of a mythological expression? You have now.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

I don't dish what you dish Mayn. Go check every single conversation you have had with me and try to note how calm and cordial I have repeatedly remained with you. I assure you that even if you can't see it, others might.

Of course there's nothing like that just as there's no mythological elohim or Jehovah or Yahweh or Adam or Eve or Garden of Eden or serpent or paradise or soul.

Have you never heard of the allegorical metaphorical use of a mythological expression? You have now.
I can’t even tell you to go check anything, your limited understanding won’t let you understand what you checking.
All my statements on you have been spot on, if you need clarification i will explain.

It’s allegorical, you will understand better, knowing the origin of the word “cherubium”.
Yahweh, jehovah, adam etc are all allegorical, and even at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter, that’s why an occultic should be proud of itself just like a typical theist, it’s all a play, bud.

That’s basic bud.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

I can’t even tell you to go check anything, your limited understanding won’t let you understand what you checking.
All my statements on you have been spot on, if you need clarification i will explain.

It’s allegorical, you will understand better, knowing the origin of the word “cherubium”.
Yahweh, jehovah, adam etc are all allegorical, and even at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter, that’s why an occultic should be proud of itself just like a typical theist, it’s all a play, bud.

That’s basic bud.

Tell me something mayn. Why are you bothering to explain what you claim "at the end of the day doesn't matter"?
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

Tell me something mayn. Why are you bothering to explain what you claim "at the end of the day doesn't matter"?
Because i like teaching Bud, it’s fun, it’s my zen.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by chinasaekpere: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

2 dimensional.
How can the universe be 2 dimensions?
Seems we have alot of crazy people on nairaland

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

Because i like teaching Bud, it’s fun, it’s my zen.

Glad you learnt something. Perhaps practice teaching effectively? Insulting your students is so like many teachers who stop their students learning.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by chinasaekpere: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

I thought you said “ Flat as in how? 1 dimension?”
Is any flat object, 1 dimensional?

My bad, It’s 3 like Euclidean.
actually the universe is 4 dimensions according to Albert Einstein theory of relativity.
X, y, z dimension form the space, the 4th dimension is time. Both forming the spacetime continuum.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

Glad you learnt something. Perhaps practice teaching effectively? Insulting your students is so like many teachers who stop their students learning.
I will improve my acts in the play, bud.

Glad you are my student in this play.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
chinasaekpere:
actually the universe is 4 dimensions according to Albert Einstein theory of relativity.
X, y, z dimension form the space, the 4th dimension is time. Both forming the spacetime continuum.
Yes you are right!
But we said shape.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
chinasaekpere:
How can the universe be 2 dimensions?
Seems we have alot of crazy people on nairaland
E ma binu sir grin
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by chinasaekpere: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

Yes you are right!
But we said shape.
the shape of the universe is 2 dimensions?
Are you kidding us?
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
chinasaekpere:
the shape of the universe is 2 dimensions?
Are you kidding us?
No no.
Na different matter we dey talk.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by chinasaekpere: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

No no.
Na different matter we dey talk.
do you think that if you copy anything from anywhere on the internet, it means it's true?

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

That would be very highly and immensely appreciated, Maynmann.

Maynmann:
The pleasure is all entirely mine.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

The pleasure is all entirely mine.
Yessir, bud bud!
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Maynmann: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
chinasaekpere:
do you think that if you copy anything from anywhere on the internet, it means it's true?
No, I don’t think so.
I mean here you are too on the internet.

Your statement made me remember what a typical theist says about internet, when it comes to their religion and gods, internet is always wrong, but when it comes to zeus, odin or other ancient religions, internet is right.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
sonmvayina:
@correctguy101.
My knowledge that the earth is round and not spherical comes from my observation of the natural world. I went to visit my old class mate it Australia in 2016, and through out the flight we never experience any nose dive or curvatures. This can only happen on a flat surface.
Secondly I have also wondered how water curves on a sphere. We usually say water level because the seas and ocean are level.
And lastly the bible says the earth is round with a firmament above the earth and water above it. ...making the earth a closed system...there earth is surrounded by ice walls and beyond the ice walls there are lands....

No wonder a treaty was signed in 1957 that nobody should go to Antarctica. Because it is not a continent, it is the ice wall.

Stop lying. The earth is shaped like a donut.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Amujale(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Our planet can be said to be egg shaped, that is to say its spherical for the most, there are flat areas at certain angles, however those features are negligible.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Amujale(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's important to note, I'm not here to convince anyone of their opinion of our planets shape or size, ya'll can argue away, it's interesting to take notes when concepts and ideas are being processed here.

I've nothing more than the upmost respect for NLanders who continue to push the envelope of these kind of radical interesting thought process.
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by Amujale(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Eventhough, I firmly recommend the assumption that our planet is spherical, its proven linear, translucent as well, allowing illusions of various kinds, leading to these type of discussions.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2023
What bothers me about this thread is you all will have children you will be responsible to educate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMw6Bj7Idis

https://www.britannica.com/science/spherical-Earth

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by sonmvayina(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
budaatum:
What bothers me about this thread is you all will have children you will be responsible to educate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMw6Bj7Idis

https://www.britannica.com/science/spherical-Earth

The earth is round...like a snow globe...
Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by budaatum: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Maynmann:

I acknowledge the improvement. I witness it in my learning. You will grow more and grow me more.

Re: The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. by chinasaekpere: 10:58pm On Feb 07
In this age of information and education, flat earth proponents still exist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Don't Break The Hedge. / Akathriel Yah Yehod Seboath Zoharariel "The Originator Of The Universe" / Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video)