Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” (32076 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Chidolalar: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
PotatoSalad:
I believe heaven and hell na concept created by our ancestors to judge mortality and keep humans in check.
If there's no perceived reward for good or evil, we would have ended humanity long time ago.

What do u mean by if there is no perceived reward for good and evil?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by efe21: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate, yahweh and allah are theos. They are not books.
That’s why i said you should learn what atheism means it comes from atheos.
The opposite of atheism is theism not freemason.
A satan worshipper is a theist. Satan is a theos.

You are ignorant that is why you are a believer.
Bloody fool. Die in your unbelief. Who you help. Jesus Christ is real. God is real. Heaven is real and hell is real. You are condemn already for writing all the stupid things you have been writing bloody fool.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by oloriooko(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
why the abuse?
why are you so pained, is Arnold your father or bread provider?
dude, take it easy, your own eye go soon clear too grin

Barims:

You are the fool idiot
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate, yahweh and allah are theos. They are not books.
That’s why i said you should learn what atheism means it comes from atheos.
The opposite of atheism is theism not freemason.
A satan worshipper is a theist. Satan is a theos.

You are ignorant that is why you are a believer.
grin dumb head you have returned to this your theos athiesm bladadash

It's like it's the name you are obsessed with, you keep saying read and know what it means even when all you know about it is theism believe in xyz and athiesm doesn't believe in gods/God

Why don't you start by bringing the so called hidden meaning that the world doesn't know about them instead of the stale repetition
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
efe21:

Bloody fool. Die in your unbelief. Who you help. Jesus Christ is real. God is real. Heaven is real and hell is real. You are condemn already for writing all the stupid things you have been writing bloody fool.
I keep returning to it since you lack the definition of it.
Die worshiping israelite god, yahweh.
Your iesus chrestus son of yahweh only exists on the pages of New Testament.

Yahweh worshipper you have been duped

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Enemyofpeace: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Has he been there before? Or has he died before? Many of the adorun motitos( those who would only know the truth after they're dead) will have moments of regrets in the afterlife. Heaven is super real. I have a friend whose story I had shared here before. He's still alive till today.

His name is Kunle Ajibola. That's his real name. He was crossing oworo express in the 90s and got hit by a car. The driver zoomed off. The force of collision pushed him away from the highway to the roadside. The guys playing football under the oworo bridge quickly picked him and dragged his body aside. That moment, my friend had left. He said he found himself in the midst of amazing flowers and everywhere was so quiet. He said people, both young and old from different races were just trooping out from left, right and centre. No single noise was heard and everyone was going their own way. He said he couldn't explain the coolness of the environment as he had never experienced such before.

Suddenly he got to a point where he wasn't sure how to proceed, maybe to turn left or turn right. As he was contemplating, he said he saw an image like that of a human being with white apparel, very tall...and he couldn't see his face due to his height. He asked him, young man where are you going and he responded, he saw people going in different directions so he too followed this path. The man said, he wasn't supposed to cross that spot now, that he should go back to where he was coming from. He said he should look back and that moment, the first thing he felt was unexplainable pain all over his body and people who had surrounded his body at oworo said oooh, he's back, he's back. They had been fanning, shouting pouring water on him.

There was one man who stopped his car and called on the first Atlantic bank's ambulance stationed at the entry point of 3rd mainland bridge, those who were around that time would remember the 1st Atlantic Bank ambulance point around that place. The ambulance took him to gbagada general hospital where he was treated. This man paid all his medical bills. From that time, my friend had given his life to Christ. He's been a member of Deeper Life since that time. I'm not preaching church pls. I'm not a member of his church, just explaining.

Amazingly, if he walks , you'd never notice he had an accident before. He recovered fully. Heaven is real. This isn't a fairytale
are you kidney me? Tell me something
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iykenuwa:

And youre the genius who believes youre related to a chimpazee?
And your are the dumb ass who knows nothing about evolution and genetics?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by sync(f): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
De play
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Maynmann: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
grin dumb head you have returned to this your theos athiesm bladadash

It's like it's the name you are obsessed with, you keep saying read and know what it means even when all you know about it is theism believe in xyz and athiesm doesn't believe in gods/God

Why don't you start by bringing the so called hidden meaning that the world doesn't know about them instead of the stale repetition
You lack the knowledge of what it means, yahweh worshipper.

You don’t even know theism and atheism are greek words.
Worshippers of zeus and other theos are theists.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
are you kidney me? Tell me something
That's the truth. God is my witness
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Don't argue science with me I practice science for a living.

What is the origin matter?
Eg the Ape that you claimed Evolued to humans where did it come from?

I hope you know the first law of science and matter?
You this proud and ignorant dunce, if you really practice science for a living then this country is completely finished.

Apes are simply tailless primates that include bonobos, orangutans, gorillas and human beings. So you Olodo, are under this category.

Read up on evolution and examine the mountain of fascinating evidence. Don't stink up this place with your stupidity, it can only excite other idiots like you.

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Your friends story na fairy tale

Heven and Hell exist but not how your friend saw.

Secondly no one goes to heaven or hell immediately after death.
He's a believer and someone I trust so much. He's my childhood friend who never cared about life and living . The experience changed him completely. Who knows...had he crossed that point, he wouldn't have come back. That would have been the end of him. Someone like me would have forgotten about him by now. It's been over 25 years already.
It's very rare to experience such and the person would still come back. This word called heaven is a mystery. We can't really tell how it looks like. But it's super real.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Maynmann:

I keep returning to it since you lack the definition of it.
Die worshiping israelite god, yahweh.
Your iesus chrestus son of yahweh only exists on the pages of New Testament.

Yahweh worshipper you have been duped
Your patience with these fools is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
You need JESUS.
timesupreloaded:
The truth is that Jesus is a dog
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by timesupreloaded: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You need JESUS.
I don't need no child rapist
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by MissOpe(f): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

I was conceived in my mother's womb that's how I came to be I wasn't created

Now let's take this back to the first ever woman or human, how did the person come to be ?
If you say she was conceived, how is that possible?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Pootle: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Or the other way round.

Only a fool thinks there is no after life.

you where brought to this world without your permission, what makes you think there would be no afterlife without your knowledge or permission?

you increasing the tempo of of foolishness in those that believe in after live, no one can justify an experience his never been part of. if there is life after death animals experience such too. we worried for our end for no just reason, am at peace with it even if it comes now
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
You're simply a victim of brainwashing. Jesus loves you.
timesupreloaded:
I don't need no child rapist
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I have been hit by a speeding bike going against one way. I only looked for moving vehicles on one side of the road cuz I was certain no vehicle would be running the other way. I was wrong and was hit. I lost consciousness for a few minutes and came back. All I knew till today was that I was crossing and suddenly was looking at asphalt facedown, nothing in my being registered anything happening between both times even though they were minutes apart. no flowery images, no entity talking to me, just pure nothing. luckily for me, while I was out there were people that stopped traffic for me and were afraid to even come near me but didn't want me to be ran over either. when I came to and they saw I was not dead they tried dragging me off the road but I told them not to. I walked off that road myself with nobody helping me in any way

does my going blank when hit till I woke up prove there's no life after death? or will you disregard my own experience and chose that of the man in your story because you his own actually fits your narrative?
Did your spirt leave your body? Cos he actually said he saw himself leave his body. That was the first thing that happened before he found himself in that place. Those trying to rescue him also said he's gone.He wasn't breathing anymore. I'm not sure it was same experience as yours as you explained it. If you know oworonshoki in lagos very well, it's like the new lagos ibadan highway or Benin ore rd where vehicles speed uncontrollably
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
How far omo Peter Obi, e don Tey oh..I think say u don japa sef
I dey oo. Politics is over now. Those enjoying will keep enjoying while those suffering will continue to suffer. I've shouted enough. Where will I japa go now...where I schooled and came back from, to establish myself? I can only go on business vacation like I've always been doing for over a decade now. How are you by the way?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JohnBullMySon: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

In other words it could all be confined entirely to the brain just like a dream.
But how do you explain prevalence of 3-year-olds who recount past lives and deaths that check out to match EXACTLY someone who died and how that person died??
Everything in life can be explained by simple and/or complex logic. Whenever something goes into the realm of complex logic and we start using psuedo science, spirituality or religion to explain it, it's either because we don't know or can't all the facts behind that event or we're too lazy to research it.

Coming to your question, everyone knows that 3yr olds talk too much and claim to be this and that. They're at the stage we're any information they get forms their reality.

There are two things that might cause what you mentioned. It's either made up with indirect knowledge or they've acquired that knowledge directly. I know it sounds casual. Yes, that's because it is spiritual explanations that are usually mesmerizing and often don't need physical/logical proof.

First, toddlers who make such claims tend to be very intelligent and can easily come up with such claims. Now if made up why does it matches someone? It is likely due to statistics. If you give a general description of a someone, it's likely going match someone dead or alive. Billions of people have already existed and if just a million teenagers out of more than a billion claim to be something, at least one will match.

Now if a child can describe someone, it means the child can read and write fluently. Thus that child can accquire knowledge without the guardian knowing. Assuming the child watched 5 British movies in a week and strongly desired to be British, he can easily start pretending he was British and even make up a story based on what he watched that will accurately match someone down to the name. Especially if the name is a common one. Not just with movies. It can happen if the child attends a highly impactful event or reads books at school.

What is the chance that this occurred? Highly likely considering that this incident is very rare and thus it's likely due to probabilistic chances. If it were a spiritual event, it would be way more common. Else why would only 0.0001% percent reincarnate?

Now let's not forget the high possibility of falsehood and exaggeration especially within cultures that embrace such. The family of the toddler becomes popular and as the stories spread, more details are added to embellish the stories.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Modifire(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Arnold Schwarzenegger says heaven is a ‘fantasy’: ‘Anyone that tells you something else is a f–king liar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/06/06/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-heaven-is-a-fantasy-we-wont-see-each-other-again/amp/

Okeyy he go be like film trick for you on that day when angel go sama harmer for that your stupid teeth
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Eriokanmi: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Poor knowledge of science fuels all these stories. When you have an accident and go into coma, your brain is aware you just had an accident. If you have read or heard stories about the afterlife, your brain cells have likely linked that piece of knowledge with death already. Simple psychology.

So if you're in coma or have a near death experience, and your brain is still active, chances are that it will trigger dreams of the afterlife similar to what you've heard.

Now for the part where he was told to return. Have you ever dreamed and when someone was talking beside you it somehow meddled into your dream in some sort of creative way?
When his body was regaining conciousness, he must have started to pick up signs that people are around him trying to resuscitate him. Thus it interwined with his dream by someone telling him to go back. It's likely he already has heard stories before of Angels sending people back for second chance or something like that. So it formed his dream in that sort of way.

Someone who has never heard of the afterlife before can never have that sort of experience. But hardly is there anyone like that. It doesn't matter whether you believe it strongly or not, once you've heard it, chances are you might experience it.
See the gibberish you just type. I'm a medical personnel. You're very wrong. If you went into comma and you per chance came back to life, you can never remember anything that moment, unlike my friend. You'd need a long time of care before you can begin to remember your own name, family et al, not what happened while in coma
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Almiron: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Modifire:

Okeyy he go be like film trick for you on that day when angel go sama harmer for that your stupid teeth
exactly what he's saying, all na film trick. Fantasy. Figments of imagination. Wake up to real life and enjoy life while it last. He don already live his life and made impact, can't say the same about wey you no even sure where next meal will come from. Get a life
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
MissOpe:

Now let's take this back to the first ever woman or human, how did the person come to be ?
If you say she was conceived, how is that possible?
Can we also take it back to how the universe with close to 100 billion planets in it came to be? Don't forget planet earth is just one of those planets , can we say one imaginable God somewhere created these billions of planets in the universe?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Modifire(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
exactly what he's saying, all na film trick. Fantasy. Figments of imagination. Wake up to real life and enjoy life while it last. He don already live his life and made impact, can't say the same about wey you no even sure where next meal will come from. Get a life
See dis werey na ur papa u dey talk to abi?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by staneless(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
When he leaves this world, he'll know the truth.

Will he come and tell you?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by TemplarLandry: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
That phase is called “Had I Known Phase”.
staneless:

Will be come and tell you?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by JohnBullMySon: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
See the gibberish you just type. I'm a medical personnel. You're very wrong. If you went into comma and you per chance came back to life, you can never remember anything that moment, unlike my friend. You'd need a long time of care before you can begin to remember your own name, family et al, not what happened while in coma

Gibberish you say

There are several states of coma and brain activity is theorized to occur within some kinds of coma. I took psychology courses in college. Medicine doesn't teach about conciousness and learning.

Also coming out of coma comes with hallucinations and false memories and false vusions, as the brain is trying to come up with explanations as to how it ended in that state or what is going on. Near death experiences can also form due to hallucinations.

If you've suffered a high fever, you can begin to see stuff that are not real depending on your environment and memories.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by MissOpe(f): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

Can we also take it back to how the universe with close to 100 billion planets in it came to be? Don't forget planet earth is just one of those planets , can we say one imaginable God somewhere created these billions of planets in the universe?

Given the law of creation, something , someone or somebody or may be a group of people or spirits have to be responsible for this.

Who is this person?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by ASAPFERG: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
cool
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” by Mrfeel: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
MissOpe:

Given the law of creation, something , someone or somebody or may be a group of people or spirits have to be responsible for this.

Who is this person?
There is no such thing as a person creating the universe cause such a person doesn't exist , if such a person exist then he must be bigger than the universe which host 100 billions of planets

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

"Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel / Father's Day: Photo Of D'banj And His Son / DJ Cuppy Rocks Her Pink Hair In New Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.