Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 (27279 Views)

Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by princeade86(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
No. 40 will be ok.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Sweetvie: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
doggedfighter:
You got a job this year and you are already thinking of settling down or baby mama ?

Have you settled yourself ?

Have settled your life and issues around you ?

You are less than one year on the job.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by livenija: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed

Obviously u not that smart, u just sabi write
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Some wey be 40 never marry as Nigeria don hard reach na him u dey ask of 35 years......
Just pray for Gods grace and a better partner to plan and settle down with..

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by princeade86(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin
God bless u jo
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by gfelo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Think responsibly guy getting a baby mama is a reckless life, just settle down a bit get a responsible girl and marry.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by IkeAbuja: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
So you just want us to know you have a house and a car
dondodo:

I already own a house of my own and car

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Fiscus105(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
35 years old man got job after 10 years of graduation, ......he rushed to faceless forum to ask about important step of his life.

....he comes to a forum full of teenagers and frustrated alpha-males

I pity poor woman that would end up with babysitted-husband.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Cloudflare: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

All my siblings and colleagues are married

Dude get a baby mama for your complete peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
If you have the funds why not go and marry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by HaneefahRN(f): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
No you are still a young man continue to work and save grin. Maybe 50

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Johnn74: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin
Ororo grin CR7 goat never officially marry e sexual partner & mom of his kids up till now. Baby mom things. e get im why 😁.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by HomeTutorsPro: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

I already own a house of my own and car

Got a job this year.

Bought a car this year.

Built/bought a house this year.

And this is just the beginning of the 6th month of the year.

The job must be a really good one.

Meanwhile, less than 4 years ago, you were under 20 years of age.

Now you are 35 years of age.

Na multiplication you take dey age?

dondodo:
Guys
Abeg how can I get a chance for Nigeria U20 Football Team Audition

6 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by olancho: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
See question. You dey ask me wey marry at 41.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by dealslip(f): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
If you are not ready to be a father, psychologically, financially and spiritually abstain from sex. Selfish people go ahead to birth children then come to Nairaland to be asking jamb question

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by isabi2lof: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Even some men and women at 40 are yet to get married, is this supposed to be a question?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by thorpido(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Seems you don't even know or have your values.smh
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Cloudflare: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Klass99:

One clown created a thread a while back asking how he could settle his baby mama and move on to marry a young widow. A baby mama he had 3 kids with! See the link here https://www.nairaland.com/7662464/worth-leaving-he-needs-advise#122677226

I have learnt that in spite of having a baby mama somewhere, most of you still desire the warmth, encouragement and companionship of a good woman to do life with for the long haul.

Why else do you guys seek marriage after living a reckless life and doing the whole baby mama thing up and down, like that guy did? After you don do baby mama tinz finish, at 45, 50 or 55, you go still dey find who to marry. grin

Madam Shut up! Shut up!

Why is it that whenever it's a thread that involves guys, your kinds will wail and lament in frustration.

Even a whole Messi and Ronaldo who are bought billionaires have baby mamas (they didn't marry their gf that gave birth for them) and they're living their lives perfectly beautiful. So wtf are you saying? U Better stop saying rubbish.

The OP should get a baby mama and do likewise.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Berankis: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Meerahbel:
Actually, 35 is a pretty good age to marry for a man. You're young enough and not too set in your ways. You're most likely established in your career, and financially. You're young enough to have enough energy should you have kids.

You're also mature enough to know what you want, have dated enough to know what you like and don't like in a partner, and will most likely make a better match with someone.

You're also at an age where you can stop dating woman in their early 20’s anymore, and who are not looking to settle down or have kids just yet. Chances are, a woman between 26–35 is probably more in line with where you are in life, as you will have shared experiences, stability, and similar goals.

All the best to finding the right woman.
Most sense-filled.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Meerahbel: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
wink
Berankis:

Most sense-filled.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by GoldenJAT(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Dis ur question sounds more of a confused man, boy in a man skin. A real man really knows what he wants.
Baba if ur mind no carry to put one daughter of eve for house, better follow d baby mama way, to avoid had I known. Bcs what we hv outta their is nothing to write home about.
Hv u asked ur self why too many single ladies and single mothers out their?
Better know what u want, live ur life, do not live other people's life bcs u are only answerable to ur self, not even d society.
This question eh!!! To be educated is not enough!! People are educated yet ILLITERATES in all ways possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Dancebreaker: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
EriMma1:
Save up and build your finances for like three years first before talking about marriage.
A woman needs to be well cared for and you need to be financially stable to be able to do that. So build first.
But he can also get a woman who is productive as in working and contributing economically.
Gone are those days when men only provided financially.
If your wife cannot contribute economically, what if the unexpected happens to the man.

35 is a very good age to marry. He said he has a house and a car already.
He needs to look at his income, side income, contribution of prospective wife, etc.

They can marry and save together for a year and then think about having kids, plan how many, etc.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Winters23: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:

grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Dancebreaker: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
EriMma1:
Save up and build your finances for like three years first before talking about marriage.
A woman needs to be well cared for and you need to be financially stable to be able to do that. So build first.
But he can also get a woman who is productive as in working and contributing economically.
Gone are those days when men only provided financially.
If your wife cannot contribute economically, what if the unexpected happens to the man.

35 is a very good age to marry. He said he has a house and a car already.
He needs to look at his income, side income, contribution of prospective wife, etc.

They can marry and save together for a year and then think about having kids, plan how many, etc.

@ dondodo
If possible find a half-way decent lady to marry. Plan family well. No too many kids.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by obaidan: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
It is good for a man to marry at 18, it is good for a man at 35, it is good for a man to marry at 60, it is good for a man to marry at 80.
Man should do whatever works for man
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by kelspinall(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
this one no concern me
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
YES, due to unforeseen circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Enemyofpeace: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
It is not good o. 50 is the best age to marry
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by lollybizzu(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed

The fact that you even came here to ask this kind of very sensitive and personal life issue shows that you shouldn't go into marriage yet.

Marriage is not a function of age, house or car.

Sit down and ask yourself: Am I ready for this?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Dbestbrest: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
If a man of your age is still asking for advice on how to live your life, then, something is wrong somewhere. Let no one deceive you, time is not on your side. I married at 33, 24 years ago, I am still paying school fees. God has blessed you with a job that you've been able to own a house and a car, you still come on social media to seek for advice on what to do with your life. Get a lady that you will love and cherish and begin the plan to settle down. Never settle for baby mama, it is a landmine that will disrupt the flow of your life.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by imagrg(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Get a good wife and settle down to avoid losing your money to these street girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know / Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.