Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 (27368 Views)

Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Jman06(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
highness25:
"A woman needs to be well cared for"... What does a man need?
A man needs to suffer until death! He's expected to work his azs off all his life, care for one ungrateful thing called wife and their children, and expect no rewards for all his sacrifices.

That's what the world expect from men!
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Desusi: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed
Solomon, Solomon, Solomon!How many times have l called you? Your life as man is not completed without a wife.The thought of a baby mama shouldn't cross your minds at this time. Maybe you think you're too old to marry.Alas,your are not.l guess you're a Christian by name,but don't really know the extent of your relationship with God.If authentic, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom,marry and fulfilled your destiny. Period.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by TheGift: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed

Why Marry if you have not found someone you would like to share companionship and build a life with.

If you just want someone to cook, produce kids and have sex with , better you engage the services of a maid, surrogate mother and a love peddler , rather go and trap someone's daughter in a loveless and transactional marriage, like many have done.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Panda7(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
i married my gf when i was 22 and we have 2kids now, my elder brother is almost 40, a committed christian yet prefers to bring in different women with no marriage in plan, no kids, i think all his money amounts to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Dzzzz: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is there an age bracket to getting married..Alaye don’t ask door advice on marriage ..Use your sense
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good, rather quite late though I married at 38 due to Nigeria and survival factor.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by sprints1: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
With your conditions listed don't do baby mama u will constantly regret it what if you marry a woman with bad temperament of low empathyor di you want your child ti become a nuisance in future.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by sprints1: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
oluxy:

The normal time for a man to get married should be be at 27-30.
no actually 27-35 I did guidance and counselling so I know. That is why your testorone levels are matured and solid. That is when you are agile matured and strong meanwhile your strength go don decrease after 30 but you maturity will balance it up.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by kenchop: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
YOU JUST GOT A JOB AND YOU ARE THINKING OF MARRIAGE & BABY MAMA, GUY YOU HAVE STRONG ENEMIES.
AND WHAT IF YOU LOOSE THE JOB 6 MONTHS AFTER THE MARRIAGE?
I BEG U IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING U WORSHIP PERISH ANY THOUGHTS ABT SETTLING DOWN AND FOCUS ON UR FINANCES, CAREER AND FAMILY WHO HV SUFFERED TO SEE U THROUGH.
WHOMEVER TOLD YOU THAT MARRYING A WOMAN IS SETTLING DOWN LIED TO U. MARRYING A WOMAN UNSETTLES A MAN WITH THE NONSENSE OF A STRANGE WOMAN.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Olugboye226(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
I salute you my man. You re the master of your game.
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by NOwazobia: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
All these stupid question are meant to be asked by kids, not adults. undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Coolgent(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
Of course yes, i got married at 28 years, best decision ever!
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by emmanuelbrown26: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
GoldenJAT:
This question eh!!! To be educated is not enough!! People are educated yet ILLITERATES in all ways possible.
I swear to gawd sir, d question sounds too weakling
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Princeton92(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm here to learn
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by highness25(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jman06:
A man needs to suffer until death! He's expected to work his azs off all his life, care for one ungrateful thing called wife and their children, and expect no rewards for all his sacrifices.

That's what the world expect from men!
Dem go expect tire from my side. They will not see anything. If a man does not deserve to be cared for, a woman/girl does not also need to be cared for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by MartinsD12(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin
grin you are not a good advicer

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by relaxandsmile: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ibechris2:
The day u get a baby mama...mark it,that is the day u have use your hands to bastardised ur old age.

As educated as u are,u think it is easy with those men who are into it.

U see why some men are better left in abject poverty than in riches because if not,why is it that u are thinking backward after a good job. If ur parents did the same,do u think life would have been that easy for u?

See,there is nothing like having the both parents at the formative age of every child,it would engender healthy child development and care.

Lastly,u can do as u like but remember that baby mama is sure to frustrate ur life with bills that may crumble your finance all because of ur child.

Be careful man.
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by MartinsD12(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

I already own a house of my own and car
Since you do have a house and a car which I believe you bulit from the job you got , get married then but start up a business too

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Tayorshd87: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

And u just got a job this year 😲
And you have issues ranging from finance family mthew..
U ain't serious
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Ezendigbo1978: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

You can wait till you are 45 so that you will be more matured.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Emeka71(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

Then marry.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Jman06(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
highness25:
Dem go expect tire from my side. They will not see anything. If a man does not deserve to be cared for, a woman/girl does not also need to be cared for.
Don't mind them o

Men should learn how to take care of themselves and only care for ladies who reciprocate the gesture. No more slaving for women in the name of meeting some rubbish societal expectations.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Abiliboi: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
In case you are not aware, baby mama or wife you must send and face your life as a man. You can't escape your responsibilities hence you are answering as a father to one or two kiddies despite the distance between you and your wife and kids. Baby Mama's pressure worst pass but with a good understanding wife, you are better at least with her support in all ramifications. I wonder why you think of baby Mama at first.
Moreover, stop comparing yourself with your colleagues and siblings.
At 35 is neither late nor early enough. Build yourself more and enjoy, forgetting the hurdles you've gone through in that phase, then prepare well for the next family life phase. It's not easy yet not impossible. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Banter1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
if you have the means to marry do it right away. My elder brother got married during his service year.....they said you that don't have even a stick of matches at home wants to marry. Been 8yrs today he's working with NECO

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by inforesource: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

35 years is over ripe for marriage, what is worrying about your post is that I can't find solid focus and dream of where you want to be. Also you mentioned baby mama as an option. I don't think you should go into marriage yet. You need to hold Jesus Christ tight first, get more mental capacity and train yourself on the marriage path, get all the knowledge required before you venture into it.

So leave the age matter first.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Beolly(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
samwash:
If not that the economy is too harsh.
B/w 32-35 yrs of age should be the latest a man should find himself a wife. By 26-30yrs man suppose don marry, at 40-45 yrs man suppose don round up with child bearing.
I pity guys/Babes of our generation when think say Baby Mama/ Baby Papa be the way out, they don't know the type of children they are bringing into the society, you may think it's cool with you but ask those children when they become adult, you will be surprise to discover that you guys have subjected them to all through the face of growing up into adulthood.
Just like one Baba I kwn, he is living a stupid kind of life now in his late sixty's, not that he don't have money, his life is full of regrets.
Three Baby Mama's, he never married any of them, five full grown up adult with children, nobody stay with him at home. At sixty's he is living like a bachelor (Babachelor), not that he's a widower, is that life ?
There are many whites who deliberately chose not to give birth not to talk of keeping a babymama. I think the way our society is structured makes having a family very important because the parents expects the children to take care of them when they become old and tired. Unlike in developed countries where there are welfare package of the aged and they don't necessarily have to depend on their offspring for money when they become old.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by zedegit: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
doggedfighter:
You got a job this year and you are already thinking of settling down or baby mama ?

Have you settled yourself ?

Have settled your life and issues around you ?

You are less than one year on the job.

What if he loses the job? Misplaced priority.

Now that most girls are jobless and feel that they are ready for marriage because to them being ready is having matured breast and Toto.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by seunayantokun(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
No, it's not good. The best age to get married is 100 years. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Ibechris2: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]u are intelligent[color=#770077]

Thanks
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Jeffy1206(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

kuku marry. You should have had a baby mama since in your youth and not now.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Boyooosa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Focus on your new job, amass money and wealth, have decent fun with girls as much as you are capable of, look at for a steady and reliable relation along the line.

Settle down if you have been able to secure a future, with a girl you can comfortably share the future with.

If you can't secure a future and a reliable future wife, just forget about marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent / Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover / A Nairalander's Daughter Clocks 1 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.