Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 (27293 Views)

Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Jman06(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
As a man, you stand to gain NOTHING from marriage. I don't know why many of you worry so much about marriage. Must you marry because you see others getting married Would you jump into fire because others are doing that

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Talk2nanro(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin
Not true, as from 35 years upwards, a man is ready to get married if he has a stable finance.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Thomasankara(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
[/color]u are intelligent[color=#770077]
Ibechris2:
The day u get a baby mama...mark it,that is the day u have use your hands to bastardised ur old age.

As educated as u are,u think it is easy with those men who are into it.

U see why some men are better left in abject poverty than in riches because if not,why is it that u are thinking backward after a good job. If ur parents did the same,do u think life would have been that easy for u?

See,there is nothing like having the both parents at the formative age of every child,it would engender healthy child development and care.

Lastly,u can do as u like but remember that baby mama is sure to frustrate ur life with bills that may crumble your finance all because of ur child.

Be careful man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by grandstar(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed

Never have a baby mama. Marry!

You are still young. Widen out more and you'll realize this.

Your age will even increase the possibility that your marriage will work out

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by okrikaboi: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
DO NOT GET MARRIED, IT IS A WASTE OF YOUR POTENTIAL
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Talk2nanro(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin
Not true, as from 35 years upwards, a man is ready to get married if he has a stable finance. As for children born out of wedlock, they are all bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by iyke2frankeze: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:
With 60 years retirement age, if he marries at 45 years, his first child will be only 15 years when he will be retiring from service. Will he be raising his children with pension? Somebody who started life late and you expected him to waste more of his age. Within 2-3 years of work, he should have save some money for small family business and then be ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by gassbee: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

I already own a house of my own and car
then look for a good wife n settle down or u believe in marrying at old age
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by SonofGod231: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oga,with a stable job, house and car...Na now you suppose dey slay dragons and dinosaurs...E get wetin dey give joy for women no go allow one woman tie you down now ohh...Just dey use CD slay till you finally meet your princess.
The bible say he that findeth a wife, brother use another 5years act your own legends of the seeker. My opinion na for diligent men only.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Sunmolar(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
The Solomon I know is a master at settling down with women
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Thomasankara(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
[/color]I guess u mean women?[color=#770077]
Exodus15v11:
No, there's nothing wrong with it. You don't love the person in question if you're asking this. Men age much quicker than women, fyi.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by oluxy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed

The normal time for a man to get married should be be at 27-30.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Selfmotivated: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is not good but right now the economy is very bad, if you ain't capable fine. Don't born children to suffer
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Bukky001(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

All my siblings and colleagues are married

Just chill. Marry when YOU are ready
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by grandstar(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

I already own a house of my own and car

Congratulations.

Nevertheless, no baby mama.

You need a wife. Someone you can as a couple go for events together, especially with your child. If you start picking up any woman that you meet to take out, you'll look irresponsible.

No baby mama, no second wife.

Or are you gay? Do you want a lavender marriage? Are you looking for a bread? If you swing that way, I'll advise you to do so with an approving female, someone who knows the truth. She might even be a lesbian. (But God does not approve that sexual orientation-Romans 1:26-27)

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by dododawa1: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
See this ONE
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by nony43(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
samwash:
If not that the economy is too harsh.
B/w 32-35 yrs of age should be the latest a man should find himself a wife. By 26-30yrs man suppose don marry, at 40-45 yrs man suppose don round up with child bearing.
I pity guys/Babes of our generation when think say Baby Mama/ Baby Papa be the way out, they don't know the type of children they are bringing into the society, you may think it's cool with you but ask those children when they become adult, you will be surprise to discover that you guys have subjected them to all through the face of growing up into adulthood.
Just like one Baba I kwn, he is living a stupid kind of life now in his late sixty's, not that he don't have money, his life is full of regrets.
Three Baby Mama's, he never married any of them, five full grown up adult with children, nobody stay with him at home. At sixty's he is living like a bachelor (Babachelor), not that he's a widower, is that life ?

That’s his choice .

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Awoh55: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
No 45 oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Eldani89: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

Find a good girl and marry Asap.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by bjdon: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
You have just got a new job, which means it's now your life is really kicking off. Enjoy life small, there's no rush. Also start to save and maybe do smal investments. Marraige is NOT easy. Do not rush into it untill you a very ready

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by highness25(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
EriMma1:
Save up and build your finances for like three years first before talking about marriage.

A woman needs to be well cared for and you need to be financially stable to be able to do that. So build first.
"A woman needs to be well cared for"... What does a man need?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by bonnyhope: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

Do as you like
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by FireUpNow(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nobody tells you when to marry. You have to decide that within yourself. I have seen a young man of 26 married to a woman of 28.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by mmsen: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
There is no good age for a man to marry.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by okomile(f): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
U r late at 35
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by salvation77177: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please, go and get a wife to marry and leave babay mama out of it. 35 is not too late to marry. Infant no age is too late to marry. It depends on circumstances of life.
Also don't forget that a life leaves out of God is a life leaves in waste. Get closer to your creator who is able to guide and lead you alright.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by crafteck(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Do you mean 35 million?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by tiswell(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Exodus15v11:
No, there's nothing wrong with it. You don't love the person in question if you're asking this. Men age much quicker than women, fyi.
men age more quicker than women? shocked

dey play you hear?

just dey play
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Talk2nanro(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
How is it possible that you have your own house and car just after one year or less working ? Clarify! Secondly, why would a 35 year old come to nairaland to solicit advice from silly teenagers?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by GeeM: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
u marry when u are ready
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

You need time to think well before getting married. You said you have a house and a car of your own. You can give out your car for Uber stuff and even pretend the house belongs to your brother who stays abroad if you want to find True Love. Some ladies will come with fake Love and you will definitely end up choosing one among them which may later bring up issues because of your present achievements. Two years should be enough to perfect all the plans before marriage. True Love is hard to find if you appear rich.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Mayeldah(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oga go an marry and stop disturbing us with WAEC question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Things Every Young Person Should Know / Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.