Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 (27294 Views)

Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Uniquekriss(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

I already own a house of my own and car
what kinda job did u get that has fetched you the money to own a house and car in less than 6months sir.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by MechanicMike: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed

angry
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Babaken(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
doggedfighter:
You got a job this year and you are already thinking of settling down or baby mama ?

Have you settled yourself ?

Have settled your life and issues around you ?

You are less than one year on the job.
can you throw more light in that aspect of settling yourself.

@ OP there's nothing bad marrying at your age now you have a better job but don't marry a liability.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Natural2Heal: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

How did you own a house and a car when you said you never had a good job for the past 10 years?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by idylnoble(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wow what an advice, i hope he understands this..
Ibechris2:
The day u get a baby mama...mark it,that is the day u have use your hands to bastardised ur old age.

As educated as u are,u think it is easy with those men who are into it.

U see why some men are better left in abject poverty than in riches because if not,why is it that u are thinking backward after a good job. If ur parents did the same,do u think life would have been that easy for u?

See,there is nothing like having the both parents at the formative age of every child,it would engender healthy child development and care.

Lastly,u can do as u like but remember that baby mama is sure to frustrate ur life with bills that may crumble your finance all because of ur child.

Be careful man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by OvertheTop(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed

As a Rule of Thumb.
1. You Need to be able to take care of yourself for at least 2 Years before you can Join another person in the Equation
2. Make Sure You are Earning at Least 250k NET income for at least a Period of 2-3 Years before you think about building a family
3. after the 2-3 year period, consider only a Legitimate Working Female that will contribute to the home Front to Avoid a possible Future Financial Dilemma

38_39 years of Age is Still ok.

to Feed and foot the Bill for more than 1 person is Not a Joke o.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by MechanicMike: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

Bro u wannnnto marrrry a 35 year old man?...why don't u sek advised from Yor comiunity of the LGBTK people sir.u gay men nomaly unite (no offenscce ) angry
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by FrankAkowe: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Since you only got the job this year, you still need to save for a couple of years before settling down with a wife.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin

Honestly, you re the best at answers like this. Someone who's 35 coming to ask a question meant for a 9 years old kid. Nawao!
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by canalily(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
doggedfighter:
You got a job this year and you are already thinking of settling down or baby mama ?

please don't discourage him, life has no perfect timing as long as he has something doing. Kindly hit the point concerning his questions.....to me guy except you have been with the lady for long and have been struggling together to make it, if not I suggest you look for someone within 25-29, marriage has its own challenges. But don't disappoint the lady because of age if she has been waiting for you....

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Ibechris2: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

Thank you for your advice

U are welcome.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Chetas81(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
This are the first priority of the breeder's, marriage should not be first priority unless you have a job to provide for the children you add to yourself 😜✍️

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by idylnoble(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Man 35 yo is not too old or too young to marry, if you are considering it to be too young,think about how to raise the child(ren) while you still have the strength to work. As for baby mama, pls dont engage in such, think about the mental health of your unborn child(ren), Taking care and living together of husband and wife play a vital role in the lives of the child(ren). Pls think!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by xtratagem(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

But you stated that you had financial problem.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Quebec91(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
cheesy
EmptyGarden:
Absolutely not, ideal age for marriage is 45. You still have 10 solid years to play around. As for Baby mama, you have my full support grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by HomeTutorsPro: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Uniquekriss:
what kinda job did u get that has fetched you the money to own a house and car in less than 6months sir.
Don't mind that op.
It's another useless post.
He graduated from the university 10 years ago that means he must be at least 26 years old now (assuming he started primary school the day he was born).
In 2019, he was looking for a chance to join U-20 team.
How will someone who was at least 16 in 2013 still be under 20 in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Baby mama all the way

Some of you are just ignorant and deceived by social media life...baby mama is not the flex you think it is
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Chetas81(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Uniquekriss:
why 6month
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Godsonkemz(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

No reason like that. He may have been doing some hustlings before getting the offer. Many bachelors are still unmarried not because they are not making money but because they need a sustainable job that has future so that he wouldn't being someone's daughter into suffering and untold hardship if the hustle stops paying.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by idylnoble(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
dont marry because they married. Are you ready for it? ask you self some questions if you actually know what you want... Shalom
dondodo:

All my siblings and colleagues are married

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Lobotomy02: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

undecided
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

Oga if at this kind of age you're asking this question then you're not mature enough to even think of marriage.

That you have a house and a car dosent automatically make you ripe for marriage..grow up psychologically first

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Godsonkemz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

No reason like that. He may have been doing some hustlings before getting the offer. Many bachelors are still unmarried not because they are not making money but because they need a sustainable job that has future so that he wouldn't being someone's daughter into suffering and untold hardship if the hustle stops paying.

EmptyGarden:

God forbid bad thing. Many who got married at the age didn't bargain for it but the circumstances they found themselves in.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Uniquekriss(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Chetas81:
why 6month
did you read the story, he said he got a good job this year.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by gbolswag(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
I pity u....u can Marry anytime....just know what u are doing
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Praktikal100000: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Exodus15v11:
No, there's nothing wrong with it. You don't love the person in question if you're asking this. Men age much quicker than women, fyi.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Originalsly: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

A graduate asking such a question .... a question an illiterate wouldn't ask. Bro... you should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by PAQ(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

Its never too late to get married, its never too late to find love & companionship. Where the thought of being late comes is in starting a family as an ordinary person. On average, a 25 - 28yrs old should be fully independent. Retirement is at 60yrs, at that age one shouldnt be paying school fees and taking care of dependants with pension!

There are exceptions if you are wealthy, dont plan to retire & rely on pension. For example, Al Pacino at the age of 83 is expecting a baby from his 28yr old girlfriend. Only you can say if you are late.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Hassan88(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
I am 35 years old too, I graduated 10 years ago and studied Accounting too. No job yet. I had setbacks too. I am just doing a little business but I am getting married on the 8 of July, next month.

My brother, if you have the means, marry and settle down. Nobody knows when death will come knocking on the door. Don't listen to silly advice. The ideal age to get married is 18 to 25. When you walk with your children, it would look like you guys are siblings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by SuperBlack: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ibechris2:
The day u get a baby mama...mark it,that is the day u have use your hands to bastardised ur old age.

As educated as u are,u think it is easy with those men who are into it.

U see why some men are better left in abject poverty than in riches because if not,why is it that u are thinking backward after a good job. If ur parents did the same,do u think life would have been that easy for u?

See,there is nothing like having the both parents at the formative age of every child,it would engender healthy child development and care.

Lastly,u can do as u like but remember that baby mama is sure to frustrate ur life with bills that may crumble your finance all because of ur child.

Be careful man.

You're right, I'm a living witness of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by kbams241: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Take All your time bro...don't let anyone decieve you...hustle hard and make money.ayam a living testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Things Every Young Person Should Know / Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.