Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 (27342 Views)

Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Joshkid(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

Savage Response!
SAVAGE BUT THE TRUTH embarassed
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by babygirljoy: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by OBTOREPA(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed
Wait when you atleast reach 50yrs,then you can marry your mates daughter
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by MightySparrow: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:
My name is Solomon from Kogi State. A graduate of Accounting from a government University in Kogi state. Since I graduated from the university 10 years ago,I've been facing different challenges ranging from family,finance,health and so on.Luckily for me i got a good job this year and I've been thinking of settling down. Do you think it is proper for me to marry a woman at 35 or just have a baby mama? This question have been pondering my mind. Please your opinion is really needed
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Zedoo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

All my siblings and colleagues are married

Bros, you are not yet a man. You don’t even have a reason.
If your premise is other people’s lives how then will you know a woman that is meant for YOU and the one that is not?
Una dey funny. All your siblings and colleagues. Smh
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by mediclife1987(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

I already own a house of my own and car

Dodo kire...

Don't worry,. NL get fall for your cold zobo...
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by staneless(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na wa o .... Whick kind question be dis? Na till you grow white hair for nyash b4 u go marry? The best yr for a man to marry is btw 25-30 yrs of age
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

In less than a year of working? Got house and car? Really? Yahoo thing! I understand grin
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
dondodo:

you rent abi you buy am?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by eepeepook: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is it by force to have children? From this write-up, it is obvious you have to wait till maturity before thinking of creating offspring. Too many Africans with a God will provide mentality are busy shitting out children. It's a shame.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by crossbreedwears(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Marrying at early age is good, but if you're not financially and mentally ready, just dey low key. The same people pressurising you would be the ones to condemn you. Use your head oga. Money is very essential in marriage, don't let anyone deceive you.
dondodo:
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by kaymart: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Exodus15v11:
No, there's nothing wrong with it. You don't love the person in question if you're asking this. Men age much quicker than women, fyi.
Mumu
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Raalsalghul: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jman06:
Don't mind them o

Men should learn how to take care of themselves and only care for ladies who reciprocate the gesture. No more slaving for women in the name of meeting some rubbish societal expectations.

You are wasting your time bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Theevilone(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
But she made sense na.

All she said is very true.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Goddyrichie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mindlog:
Baby mama as in, she give births and you rent accomodation for her and your child(ren), sending money for their upkeep while you live your bachelor life?

By the way 35 is still too young to be married, andropause is still far ahead.
u mean 35 yrs old man is too young to get married wake up from that dream abeg a young that wed in my street last week is just 28
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Mindlog: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Goddyrichie:
u mean 35 yrs old man is too young to get married wake up from that dream abeg a young that wed in my street last week is just 28

Does a 35years old man asking if he should get married, sound like one matured enough to get married and lead a family?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by fotadmowmend(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wait till you are 55
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by randymirrors(f): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dbestbrest:
If a man of your age is still asking for advice on how to live your life, then, something is wrong somewhere. Let no one deceive you, time is not on your side. I married at 33, 24 years ago, I am still paying school fees. God has blessed you with a job that you've been able to own a house and a car, you still come on social media to seek for advice on what to do with your life. Get a lady that you will love and cherish and begin the plan to settle down. Never settle for baby mama, it is a landmine that will disrupt the flow of your life.

Better to marry early I swear. Those that think men have time don't know anything. Marrying late is not favorable to either gender.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by dboY1123(m): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2023
dondodo:

How old is Don Jazzy again with his wealth?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Goddyrichie(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Does a 35years old man asking if he should get married, sound like one matured enough to get married and lead a family?
maybe he’s not well matured enough or he’s someone that love to seek for advice before he do anything
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by Kellyson1: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2023
dondodo:
don't be in a rush to marry, are you financially strong for that it's very important. No pressure just be yourself
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by ufotty2001: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Good, rather quite late though I married at 38 due to Nigeria and survival factor.

Please how is life going now after marriage at that age Am also 38yrs this year am planning to marry this year too.. life have been difficult for me it is now that am gaining ground. So unfortunate I never take marriage has part of my goal but pressure from family and friends. Even within me I do have pressure too to settle down.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by DrDunamis(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2023
dondodo:

So many aspects to this question but the answer is always tailored and centered around the one faced with this particular situation.
Some good married at 23 and still happily married, while others aren't woes of the world.
Some married at 40 and still happily married while others aren't.
Questions you need to ask yourself is first:
Are you ready to be married?
Why do you want to get married?
Then you talk about who you're getting married to...
To me personally it doesn't matter that it's your first year in a proper paying job if you've got everything figured out, go for it.
Talk to your parents, talk to your Pastor especially for counsel.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by ibinaboonline: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Time is not on his side, bro.
doggedfighter:
You got a job this year and you are already thinking of settling down or baby mama ?

Have you settled yourself ?

Have you settled your life and issues around you ?

You are less than one year on the job.
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
ufotty2001:

Marriage is sweet if you have an understanding partner, that loves you naturally and you loved too, challenges will come but you will overcome it together.
Make sure your partner has a skill or job, she should be making money, no matter how small.
Please how is life going now after marriage at that age Am also 38yrs this year am planning to marry this year too.. life have been difficult for me it is now that am gaining ground. So unfortunate I never take marriage has part of my goal but pressure from family and friends. Even within me I do have pressure too to settle down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Majorly The Cause Of A Child's Brilliancy / 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo / I Want My Husband To Be Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.