Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Want To Run Away From Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Run Away From Home (19813 Views)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by N3TRAL: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee, come to Port Harcourt. There's a place for you in my house! ❤️
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by papae1(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Op one Customer don show.

More to Come. Them don hear 18 Years Old. Their Mustache don Standgrin

Go check your DM. Some of them will be shy to reach out to you on here.
Hahahaha 18 years old and has written jamb 3 times hmmmm.....
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by nairalee(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2023
I don't know how genuine this post is cos nowadays many rubbish stories make front page just go gather traffic and comments for nairaland.com. However, if you're serious about running from home because of this, u better stop being serious.

If u really need 2,500 just speak up and you'll get it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by dawnomike(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

Thanks for wanting to help...
I appreciate that. I feel a lot better now! I guess I only needed one good comment to enable me see hope again.
Glad you feel better, I really wish I could irrespective of the thoughts and mind of some reprobate minds up there in the comment session.

Let's do this, give me the access to speak with your parents. I know the owner of Unival institute in Benin city who is a top shot at the psychiatrist hospital in benin.

We haven't been in contact in a long while and I will see if I can get through to him to meet with you and confirm your stories.

If you're parents will be willing, he can offer you a job or I see what weights to throw around to help you.

But first, I need the consents of your parents

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by OBTOREPA(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
I'm just an eighteen years old female child who would be turning nineteen in Five months time.
I'm a little girl with the brains of a wise old man.
I'm a counselor, motivational speaker, inspirational writer and an upcoming writer.
Nobody knows me as "Girlee"; not even me. I know that's stupid. I just had to come up with this "Girlee" I really don't fancy.
For some reasons I still can't decipher, I couldn't create an account here with my actual "social media" name (still my real name though).
I've counselled the married, singles and those in courtship. I've motivated so many and inspired a whole lot on the planet and things turned out great for them. But the thing is: who will and can counsel the counselor?

Tonight, I'm broken as I've never been before.
I've sat for jamb thrice now and in all, I scored above 200.
Why didn't I gain admission?

Continuation...
While thinking of running away, beware lest you fall into wrong hands (Organ harvesters, human traffic etc. )
You have a great destiny and devil is fighting it by all means. So you needs to pray fervently for God's intervention and I'm assuring you that this storm will be over and you will have your testimonies in Jesus name.
Secondly, you didn't mention your mom, how
is she?
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
I'm just not in the mood so I won't be telling much stories...

Last year, depression almost killed me if not for the saving grace of God.
I wrote jamb, scored 225. Took delta state university's post utme form and scored 68. I wasn't admitted.
As I so much didn't want to stay at home for another year, I called my dad and asked him to send me money for a change of institute, he declined.
He was like "abeg! Wait for another year, I nor get shi shi". Yeah, I know he's not a literate but I expected that he knew the value of education but he doesn't.

I cried my eyes out for months and had to take up a job as a waitress so i could afford this year's jamb reg fee.
I took jamb again and scored 212. All glory to God because I never prepared. I worked from 8am till 10pm and sometimes till 11pm. My boss then even turned me to a dish washer.
Salary was 20k. 20k that my dad can pay me monthly but he was okay with that.

Okay...
I'm broke and jobless now because I want to prepare well for my upcoming Uniben's post utme.
I asked him for just 2,500 to buy past question but this was his reply:
"2,500 for wetin? I nor get oo. E be like you go relax and try again next year or just wait make you mature then you marry".

I shouted at him until I lost my voice, I cried and I'm like God why??

If it's not too late to buy the past questions let me know.

What part of Benin are you?
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by gigabyte13: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2023
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😅🤣🤣
You wan run comot for house
E be like you never see
Person tell you wertin
This subsidy removal dey do person Papa and Mama......
You dey chop free food, no bills , no rent, but na to run dey hungry you
Okay......
My advice for you be say
RUN OOOOOOOOOOOO
RUN SHARP SHARP
NO LET ANYTHING STOP YOU
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
E NO GO BETTER FOR WHO SAY MAKE YOU NO RUNNNNN COMOT FOR THAT HOUSE

LAST LAST
YOU GO GET SENSE NO SAY
PEOPLE WEY TALK SAY
NO PLACE LIKE HOME
NO WERTIN DEM DEY TALK
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Gloriagee:
Send your account number and I'll send something for past questions? Do you still want to try another school?

😭May God bless you abundantly!!!
I really appreciate this 🙏
Yes, I would like to try another school
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2023
papae1:

Hahahaha 18 years old and has written jamb 3 times hmmmm.....

I wrote my first jamb @16, going to 17. The second was at 17, going to 18 and this year's own, I wrote at 18, going to 19

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Anny69: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Borntosmoke:

You are 19 you still have a lot of age ahead of you. If you can switch into something like tech industry. It will really favour you. You can be a data analyst or a programmer. Pls don't give up🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. I love you baby girl. [s]I wish I can meet you physically to give you some hug to console you[/s] Don't ever give up.
So unnecessary perv. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2023
nairalee:
I don't know how genuine this post is cos nowadays many rubbish stories make front page just go gather traffic and comments for nairaland.com. However, if you're serious about running from home because of this, u better stop being serious.

If u really need 2,500 just speak up and you'll get it

I wouldn't do this to gather traffic and comments.
I won't do that, please 😞
Somebody asked for my account details already, thanks 🙏

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Anny69:
So unnecessary perv. undecided

Shut up!!!
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Glad you feel better, I really wish I could irrespective of the thoughts and mind of some reprobate minds up there in the comment session.

Let's do this, give me the access to speak with your parents. I know the owner of Unival institute in Benin city who is a top shot at the psychiatrist hospital in benin.

We haven't been in contact in a long while and I will see if I can get through to him to meet with you and confirm your stories.

If you're parents will be willing, he can offer you a job or I see what weights to throw around to help you.

But first, I need the consents of your parents

Sure! I can get you to speak with them. How do I go about it? Should I send you an email?
I really appreciate your help 🙏

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Mcslize: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
doming0:
Dollar crashes to 600 naira in black market after Tinubu removed Emefiele

Big fat lie from the pit of hell.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Goalnaldo(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2023
@ girlee, you are a prodigy. I am also in benin. If you feel like talking to a nairalander, holla at me on 08130933504.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
OBTOREPA:

While thinking of running away, beware lest you fall into wrong hands (Organ harvesters, human traffic etc. )
You have a great destiny and devil is fighting it by all means. So you needs to pray fervently for God's intervention and I'm assuring you that this storm will be over and you will have your testimonies in Jesus name.
Secondly, you didn't mention your mom, how
is she?

Yeah! Thanks to good people like you out here, I'm done with the thoughts of running away from home.
I won't.
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your edifying words 🙏

My mum is fine! She's managing her husband and loves him but prays he changes soon enough.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by vanesa(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
I will be willing to offer you a study scholarship if you are really serious with your Education. Inbox me

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Sijo01:

If it's not too late to buy the past questions let me know.

What part of Benin are you?

It isn't too late yet.

I would really appreciate your help
Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Don't feel bad about all these... This stage of your life, it will seem as though if you don't pass jamb n gain admission life is over! I understand that.

If you reside in lagos, let me know... let's start by sorting d issue of job now, then school by preparing for another jamb, then get you to be working while schooling to support yourself...
grin fker
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by BATified2023: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
I'm just an eighteen years old female child who would be turning nineteen in Five months time.
I'm a counselor, motivational speaker, inspirational writer and an upcoming writer.
Nobody knows me as "Girlee"; not even me. I know that's stupid. I just had to come up with this "Girlee" I really don't fancy.
For some reasons I still can't decipher, I couldn't create an account here with my actual "social media" name (still my real name though).
I've counselled the married, singles and those in courtship. I've motivated so many and inspired a whole lot on the planet and things turned out great for them. But the thing is: who will and can counsel the counselor?

Continuation...
18 year old dey motivate n counsel

Wetin u don see wey u wan use d experience guide people?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by PepeXKermit: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Female logic: i am wise, but i want to run away from home. Hahahahaa.
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2023
gigabyte13:
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😅🤣🤣
You wan run comot for house

NO LET ANYTHING STOP YOU
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
E NO GO BETTER FOR WHO SAY MAKE YOU NO RUNNNNN COMOT FOR THAT HOUSE

LAST LAST
YOU GO GET SENSE NO SAY
PEOPLE WEY TALK SAY
NO PLACE LIKE HOME
NO WERTIN DEM DEY TALK

Yeah! No place like home. A good soul also told me not to run just because I have legs to run but I should run only when my life is in great danger.
Thanks but no thanks.
I'm not running away from home.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Anny69: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Shut up!!!
Wasn't talking, was typing. El pervo.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2023
vanesa:
I will be willing to offer you a study scholarship if you are really serious with your Education. Inbox me

I will! Thanks a lot...
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by imagrg(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Chat me up on WhatsApp let me know you better. Zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.
You appear intelligent.
I reside in Benin City as well. Old enough to play a fatherly role.

Don't be depressed my dear. You may as well run to my house and let me counsel you as an Educationist.
Girlee:

😩 I reside in Edo state, Benin city
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by LOVEGINO(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
[I'm pained!
I just want to know "how people run away from home".
I know I've got nowhere to go to and no one to run to but all I can think of right now is how I must leave this house, the negative vibes, the toxicity and hate.

My dad bought so many bags of cement, trips of sand to build his house. How much did I ask for?

I can't do what my mates are doing in the street because I just can't. If not, I just might have been one of those underaged prostitutes or thieves.
God has so much helped me because I've thought of so many crazy things to do but Christ in me won't allow it.

I want to be free abeg!
How do I run away from home?😩
come make I camp you for just 1week. Hope u get big yansh sha.
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Sijo01(f): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

It isn't too late yet.
I'm at upper sakponba area...
I would really appreciate your help
Thanks a lot!!

Quite a distance.
Send a dm
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by ginggerxy: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

I don't know what you meant by "your story nor get gel"
While some would call it one minute madness, I'd say that was my one minute cry out.
I've always endured this but tonight, I thought of writing it and sharing it as a post instead of keeping it locked in my diary.
Somehow, I regret sharing it on here but it's irreversible already.

I will pray, God will hear me one day and send me an angel.
I won't run away from home. Yeah! Coz the street is cruel. Sometimes, home is too but I'd rather endure the cruelty from home than from the street.
I know I belong in a home, a family and not on the street.
I'll be fine sha😒...
In God I trust, He always comes through for His own
What about your mother?
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2023
BATified2023:
18 year old dey motivate n counsel

Wetin u don see wey u wan use d experience guide people?

Studying my Bible has taught me a lot.
My family has taught me a lot and I've also learnt a lot from people around .
What I've seen? The things that I have experienced? Age had nothing to do with them.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by babamoha(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

Continuation...
If you finally get admission how will you pay your tuition fee and how will you survive?
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Anny69:
Wasn't talking, was typing. El pervo.

You must be a big fool!!!, I was only trying to advice the girl and u brought pervert to my discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son / Wedding In Absentia Using Pictures: Your Take / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.