Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Want To Run Away From Home - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Run Away From Home (19835 Views)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Anny69: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

Yeah! I just don't want to be the reason you both are fighting with words.
I won't overthink the "I love you" and about the hug, he's only wishing.

Thanks again for looking out for me. Your kind is rare!
It's fine, I understand. Good thing you're a smart lady.

You're welcome again. I hope everything works great for you. Au revoir.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2023
dustydee:

Apply to universities with less competition. They are mainly in the North. Then if you do not get your preferred course, don't worry. Go for what ever you are given. You will figure out the rest later..
I wish you the best.

Thanks a lot!
So many angels reaching out to me😭... I'm so emotional right now. I never thought I would get people talking to me with love. I just wanted to let my story out. Thanks!!!
I love you all🌹

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by eepeepook: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2023
1. Mamagee don open new alternate.

2. Once topic pass one comment box, lie must involve. I’m out.
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Teeroyzimma: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
You dey craze
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Lat1ene(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

You're right. It's the bitter truth!
Thanks for letting me know this

You are welcome my sister

See you at the top

You should also get a mentor, who have face and handle similar problems and is now in school

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by OgbeniOja1: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
I could assist you with admission. It depends on your course and choice of uni. Besides federal universities cutoff for last session was 140 so why couldn't you gain admission hit me up via my mail coiholding@gmail.com. I could assist you.
Girlee:
I'm just an eighteen years old female child who would be turning nineteen in Five months time.
I'm a little girl with the brains of a wise old man.
I'm a counselor, motivational speaker, inspirational writer and an upcoming writer.
Nobody knows me as "Girlee"; not even me. I know that's stupid. I just had to come up with this "Girlee" I really don't fancy.
For some reasons I still can't decipher, I couldn't create an account here with my actual "social media" name (still my real name though).
I've counselled the married, singles and those in courtship. I've motivated so many and inspired a whole lot on the planet and things turned out great for them. But the thing is: who will and can counsel the counselor?

Tonight, I'm broken as I've never been before.
I've sat for jamb thrice now and in all, I scored above 200.
Why didn't I gain admission?

Continuation...
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by professore(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
I'm just an eighteen years old female child who would be turning nineteen in Five months time.
I'm a counselor, motivational speaker, inspirational writer and an upcoming writer.
Nobody knows me as "Girlee"; not even me. I know that's stupid. I just had to come up with this "Girlee" I really don't fancy.
For some reasons I still can't decipher, I couldn't create an account here with my actual "social media" name (still my real name though).
I've counselled the married, singles and those in courtship. I've motivated so many and inspired a whole lot on the planet and things turned out great for them. But the thing is: who will and can counsel the counselor?

Continuation...
have you tried churches? They help.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by odunH(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Op one Customer don show.

More to Come. Them don hear 18 Years Old. Their Mustache don Standgrin

Go check your DM. Some of them will be shy to reach out to you on here.
You don kolo o😁😁which kain talk be this, person wan help naau😊
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by OBTOREPA(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

Yeah! Thanks to good people like you out here, I'm done with the thoughts of running away from home.
I won't.
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your edifying words 🙏

My mum is fine! She's managing her husband and loves him but prays he changes soon enough.
Is well with you, pray with proverbs 21:1. To turn the heart of your father. Don't ever defile yourself for any Reason, remain humble to your parents no matter what. God is faithful.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Stevenbright(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

He's a salary earner (a mobile police officer), he doesn't live with us and comes only to visit. Usually,when he comes, he brings already washed clothes he'd wear for the 3-4 days he will be staying.
I've taught in schools, worked as a home lesson teacher, and worked as a waitress just so I can support him. I've been doing these things since I was 16. He never appreciates. Most of these jobs I had to quit because he felt I was earning millions and stop taking responsibility in the house. It got to the point where my mum would ask for feeding money and he'd tell her to ask me for my salary. Salary of how much?
My first teaching salary was 10k, the second, I taught 4 subjects and was paid 12k, as an home lesson teacher, I taught 4 students in my house and was getting 1k every two weeks from each of them. My mum stopped me from being their teacher. She said the children made too much noise and crowded the house; and lastly, when i worked as a waitress, I was paid 20k.
I worked just so I could buy myself sanitries, pay church levy, recharge my phone and buy new clothes.
No one does these things for me.
I got the beating of my life last year. What was my crime? I asked daddy to give my five hundred naira for sanitary pad and what I got was "abeg! I nor get! Ask your mama". I got angry because I was on my period and secondly because he was spending so much money in fencing the house and I only asked for five hundred naira. My mum would give if she has and I know that. She spoils us even if it's just 2k she has. I wish God had blessed her Instead.

He's hard to please.
One day, my mum served him food with one piece of meat, he called it "prisoners food". The next day, she served him with two and his remark was: "Na so una dey waste food for the house". My mum attempted to remove one since he complained but he didn't allow her.

I can see.

The issue here is not you. I want to believe all you have said.

Your dad is not willing to be responsible. You have to accept the realities and stand for yourself.

Guess what! Hardwork doesn't kills it makes you a determined, focused and in the long run a successful person.

Don't get me wrong. You deserve care from him as your dad but now that he is not ready to do it, just assume he doesn't exist and work it out for yourself. In all you do, cooperate with your mum.

Lastly, this might be a difficult one but I believe it is what you need to do. Don't leave the house to go and stay with any man with the fishy promise of caring for you. Rather, forget about school admission for now, get a job to start doing immediately.

Save between now and the next jamb by then you should have saved enough to be able to buy jamb form, write it/PUME. Once admitted, start your 100L.

Also, if possible, in between start learning a good skill that you like (Fashion design, Hair dressing, Makeup) so that while in school you can offer the services to your mates and get paid as a means of income generation while studying.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Failure2019:
Look for a guy that'll sponsor you in uni

There are tons of guys that'll sponsor a girl in uni especially if she's doing nursing

Or start doing dropshipping or affiliate marketing

The guy will sponsor her , and not want to see the colour of her undies? Low minded Guys of nowadays that see all girls as prostitutes? What are you even saying sef?

Imagine someone giving her advice , and the only thing he could say is start olosho work. This will tell you the calibre of monsters we have in the name of guys.

My advice is , if she can have patience and do tech , UI /UX and have some cash she can raise or this drop shipping, the best for her. As for her and guys , make them no ruin her life for her abeg. She still get bright future ahead.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by stormborn28(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Op one Customer don show.

More to Come. Them don hear 18 Years Old. Their Mustache don Standgrin

Go check your DM. Some of them will be shy to reach out to you on here.

grin grin grin grin...their penis don rise like rising Sun

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Jozilinn: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
I'm just not in the mood so I won't be telling much stories...

Last year, depression almost killed me if not for the saving grace of God.
I wrote jamb, scored 225. Took delta state university's post utme form and scored 68. I wasn't admitted.
As I so much didn't want to stay at home for another year, I called my dad and asked him to send me money for a change of institute, he declined.
He was like "abeg! Wait for another year, I nor get shi shi". Yeah, I know he's not a literate but I expected that he knew the value of education but he doesn't.

I cried my eyes out for months and had to take up a job as a waitress so i could afford this year's jamb reg fee.
I took jamb again and scored 212. All glory to God because I never prepared. I worked from 8am till 10pm and sometimes till 11pm. My boss then even turned me to a dish washer.
Salary was 20k. 20k that my dad can pay me monthly but he was okay with that.

Okay...
I'm broke and jobless now because I want to prepare well for my upcoming Uniben's post utme.
I asked him for just 2,500 to buy past question but this was his reply:
"2,500 for wetin? I nor get oo. E be like you go relax and try again next year or just wait make you mature then you marry".

I shouted at him until I lost my voice, I cried and I'm like God why??
Why not try polytechnic, there are a lot of courses u can still offer...and there are a lot of poly that are good too sometimes things like this happen and we wonder why... family problems here made me quit to focus on how to fend for myself but I am still praying and hoping to get a chance one day, now that you have something start from there no matter how small,at least it something.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Divaan: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Okay.

Start Olosho Work like all your Mates are currently doing and stop posting stvpid sob stories on here. Nonsense.

I hope you will be able to say this to your own child someday. So many retards roaming. Do you realise that this is an eighteen year old child and that whatever you say may impact her for life.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Jozilinn: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
odunH:
You don kolo o😁😁which kain talk be this, person wan help naau😊
Really I just can't imagine this if it's true... still pleading for help nairalanders I already made a post 🙏 help me even if it's this once Access bank 1221869780 thanks
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by superCleanworks(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

"2,500 for wetin? I nor get oo. E be like you go relax and try again next year or just wait make you mature then you marry".

oh so hilarious
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Etiyin: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
I'm just not in the mood so I won't be telling much stories...

Last year, depression almost killed me if not for the saving grace of God.
I wrote jamb, scored 225. Took delta state university's post utme form and scored 68. I wasn't admitted.
As I so much didn't want to stay at home for another year, I called my dad and asked him to send me money for a change of institute, he declined.
He was like "abeg! Wait for another year, I nor get shi shi". Yeah, I know he's not a literate but I expected that he knew the value of education but he doesn't.

I cried my eyes out for months and had to take up a job as a waitress so i could afford this year's jamb reg fee.
I took jamb again and scored 212. All glory to God because I never prepared. I worked from 8am till 10pm and sometimes till 11pm. My boss then even turned me to a dish washer.
Salary was 20k. 20k that my dad can pay me monthly but he was okay with that.

Okay...
I'm broke and jobless now because I want to prepare well for my upcoming Uniben's post utme.

I shouted at him until I lost my voice, I cried and I'm like God why??

I will advise you not to leave your current place of residence. Most of these people here offering their help might not do anything for you in the end. Stay in your parent house and prepare for your exams. You’re still young and don't be too hard on yourself. In addition, some of these people telling you to leave your comfort zone in other to make it in life. I want to tell you categorically that it might not really work in some situations. I left my comfort zone when I had gathered most of the skills I needed to make it outside my comfort zone and it paid off. Stay in your state and develop skills. You don’t leave your comfort zone when you’re not ready. I wish you all the best in your exams.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by untoldtruth: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee, Girlee hmmmm.
Search for Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy, you'll sha decode the undecoded you think you have decoded. Ya know what I mean? It's not a long read and you're clearly smart enough to pirate it off the internet.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Tadeus(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

I'll put this into consideration. Thanks a lot, I appreciate 🙏

Please don't, you too young for that. Marketing job or secretary job in pH it real won't pay your bills instead lear digital skill.

Please calm down, and put in more pressure to secure admission. Some people will volunteer to help you here but lots of them are after to have sex with you. Don't take their offer. Talk to your dad, let him know what you are going through. Was your dad aware that your are depressed? If I may ask, were is your mum?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by frozen70(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
[I'm pained!
I just want to know "how people run away from home".
I know I've got nowhere to go to and no one to run to but all I can think of right now is how I must leave this house, the negative vibes, the toxicity and hate.

My dad bought so many bags of cement, trips of sand to build his house. How much did I ask for?

I can't do what my mates are doing in the street because I just can't. If not, I just might have been one of those underaged prostitutes or thieves.
God has so much helped me because I've thought of so many crazy things to do but Christ in me won't allow it.

I want to be free abeg!
How do I run away from home?😩

You have not asked yourself if you finally gain admission, who will train you in the university, feeding and test books

Look if you have any where that you know that if you run to, you are better off there

Do yourself a favour and run to that place

There is no need asking your to stay when you are not happy staying there

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Uguruzik(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

First of all drop that mindset that you know soon much. Again Jamb and university or any other high institution aren't all you can do, think of other things you can learn outside the formal school environments like university, polytechnic, collage of education etc. There are things like IT training, fashion $ beauty and many other skills and trades you can venture in. Jamb and university can come later, but you need to be busy doing a reasonable thing now

Continuation...
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tadeus:

Please don't, you too young for that. Marketing job or secretary job in pH it real won't pay your bills instead lear digital skill.

Please calm down, and put in more pressure to secure admission. Some people will volunteer to help you here but lots of them are after to have sex with you. Don't take their offer. Talk to your dad, let him know what you are going through. Was your dad aware that your are depressed? If I may ask, were is your mum?

Thanks so much!
Nairaland is a blessing...
I've met angels oh!!!
I really appreciate you.
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by writeprof(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:
[I'm pained!
I just want to know "how people run away from home".
I know I've got nowhere to go to and no one to run to but all I can think of right now is how I must leave this house, the negative vibes, the toxicity and hate.

My dad bought so many bags of cement, trips of sand to build his house. How much did I ask for?

I can't do what my mates are doing in the street because I just can't. If not, I just might have been one of those underaged prostitutes or thieves.
God has so much helped me because I've thought of so many crazy things to do but Christ in me won't allow it.

I want to be free abeg!
How do I run away from home?😩

Remember Joseph. Remember Esther. Remember God is taking you somewhere great. So, remain in Christ as you claim He is in you. Stay put where you are and shine your light. Focus on God.

If you didn't have a father won't you make it in life? I don't wish your father dead. But I learnt that anyone can disappoint especially your parents. My father did when I was in JSS 3. How? He died.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lat1ene:

You are welcome my sister

See you at the top

You should also get a mentor, who have face and handle similar problems and is now in school

See you bro🌹
I'd take your advice... Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
professore:
have you tried churches? They help.

I'm a devout member.
And God has started his work already...
I'm so grateful!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Is well with you, pray with proverbs 21:1. To turn the heart of your father. Don't ever defile yourself for any Reason, remain humble to your parents no matter what. God is faithful.

I will!
Thanks a lot...
You have no idea what you've done for me. I'm so grateful
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Venekconsultt: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Op they are more to life. So give it another chance
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ruskov:

The guy will sponsor her , and not want to see the colour of her undies? Low minded Guys of nowadays that see all girls as prostitutes? What are you even saying sef?

Imagine someone giving her advice , and the only thing he could say is start olosho work. This will tell you the calibre of monsters we have in the name of guys.

My advice is , if she can have patience and do tech , UI /UX and have some cash she can raise or this drop shipping, the best for her. As for her and guys , make them no ruin her life for her abeg. She still get bright future ahead.

Thanks so much! I'm so grateful...
I really don't know what word to use in expressing how happy and loved I feel.
Thanks!!!!
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by DollarBag: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Girlee:

Thanks a lot!
So many angels reaching out to me😭... I'm so emotional right now. I never thought I would get people talking to me with love. I just wanted to let my story out. Thanks!!!
I love you all🌹

I can imagine the feeling. The Lord will see you through. Just be strong and face your fears. You’ll come out victorious. I really admire your smartness. I’ll also advise that before you embrace any offer from people who’ll demand to see you/your parents physically, pray well and get some convictions. I guess you know my reason. God bless you and give you and your beloved mum peace in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by Girlee(f): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Etiyin:

I will advise you not to leave your current place of residence. Most of these people here offering their help might not do anything for you in the end. Stay in your parent house and prepare for your exams. You’re still young and don't be too hard on yourself. In addition, some of these people telling you to leave your comfort zone in other to make it in life. I want to tell you categorically that it might not really work in some situations. I left my comfort zone when I had gathered most of the skills I needed to make it outside my comfort zone and it paid off. Stay in your state and develop skills. You don’t leave your comfort zone when you’re not ready. I wish you all the best in your exams.

You've got a heart of Gold!
You have done me well... And God will reward you.
Thanks so much! I'm grateful
Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by tunize(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
life is not a lollipop sometimes it gets worse to get better you just have to keep pushing, everyone has his/her own story to tell. Is only a phase that will always pass just keep pushing and working everything will work out for good “the story behind the glory”

1 Like

Re: I Want To Run Away From Home by gud4vvvvv: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Don't run away
Sit ur dad down and tell him what he wants to hear by convincing him to give u the money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. / What Happens When The Wife Earns More? . / Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.