Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (25735 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Antell95(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Mr lucky is demanding for his payment as agreed before he enters the court.

Peter obi now trying to do transfers to Mr Lucky.

Mr Lucky says NO PAYMENT HO TESTIMONY

Peter obi will Labour in vain
funny but we are not here for jokes.

NEXT!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
unohbethel:
We Have Same Channel’s TV Witness as Yesterday.

LP ( Dr. Livy):Thanks My Lords and we are ready to continue where we stopped yesterday. J. S. Okutepa SAN to continue with the proceedings.

LP(JS Okutepa): You already swore yesterday. In paragraph 1 of the written statement you made mention of your identity card. Do you have it with you?

W: Yes

LP: Can I see it?

(Shows it)

For the Tendering of The ID Card

All Respondents: NO OBJECTION

Witness Still inside the Witness Box!

@pearls TV

What's wrong with you bro ?

Stop creating unnecessary confusion here.

Please, go create your own thread to give your reports.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

SAN Livy has requested to continue with the witness today.

The witness from Channels TV is now present.

SAN Okutepa: Witness please step forward.

[ ‘Everyone was waiting for the witness but the witness was seated outside the courtroom because the Secretary requested all witnesses to step out” ]

Witness is now inside the courtroom and in the witness box

SAN Okutepa has requested the witness to tender his Channels TV ID Card.

The witness has now presented his ID Card to the Secretary

Justice Tsammani: Any objection to the tendering of this ID Card ?.

INEC: My lord, no objection

Tinubu and Shettima: No objection my lord.

APC: No objection to this my lord.

The Court:

The copy of the ID Card of the Subpoena witness is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibit PBH5.

As the court pleases.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
loosecanon50:
Can't wait for the fireworks to begin again!

You see that Manhood Yakubu film, we go watch am for that HDtv today.

Make una give Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa that chair wey dey for entrance door when e carry him carcass enter this thread.

Up tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

The copy of the ID Card of the Subpoena witness is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibit PBH5.

As the court pleases.

Okutekpa SAN now applies that Exhibit PBH3 be played FOR ALL TO SEE.
And that Ikwueto SAN handles the playing as head of technical unit

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Okutekpa SAN now applies that Exhibit PBH3 be played FOR ALL TO SEE.
And that Ikwueto SAN handles the playing as head of technical unit

Ladies and gentlemen,

Playing on the screens is the video of Prof. Mahmoud addressing the press.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akpangbo: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

LEAD COUNSELS:

- Dr. Livy Uzoukwu SAN leads the Petitioners Team
- Dr. Kemi Pinhero SAN leads the 1st Respondent Team
- Chief Akin Olujimi SAN leads the 2nd and 3rd Respondents Team
- Afolabi Fashanu SAN leads the 4th Respondent Team

Here We Go!

Please there is this other SAN that led Tinumbu camp that I don't see these days. What happened to him. I may not write his names properly but he is the lead counsel for Tinumbu team. I don't see him these days.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Ladies and gentlemen,

Playing on the screens is the video of Prof. Mahmoud addressing the press.

This is the video where Yakubu Mahmoud assures Nigeria that there's no going back on the transmission of results REAL-TIME from the election venue and no going back on the use of BVAS for accreditation and upload.

It was heard loud and clear.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Lead Justice, Hon. J. Haruna Tsammani have now considered all the arguments by the parties and rules that the application to serve Interrogatories on the 1st Respondent is hereby DENIED, for not moving their motion and filing out of time.

As the Court pleases.

another loss for obi
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
garfield1:

another loss for obi

Reverse psychology for self consolation

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

This is the video where Yakubu Mahmoud assures Nigeria that there's no going back on the transmission of results REAL-TIME from the election venue and no going back on the use of BVAS for accreditation and upload.

This is not an evidence, chia, Peter obi and his lawyers are very dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by TheOldGods: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

what is it?

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Mainnews: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
See Why Peter Obi, Labour Party HD TV Video Evidence Wasn't Allowed to be Play in Court today

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksd4cG5pRsw
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Reverse psychology for self consolation

Did obi win?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Fiyin007: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Let the court decide that so rest.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Here's a YouTube link to the video being played in court ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LofG0IBWnYg

You can watch yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Jorussia(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Are u guys still arguing about Mahmoud press conference in court?If the man said in real time before the election and a delay was experienced on the d day of election,does the constitution or electoral act say d election should be cancelled or who came 3rd should be declared winner?Make una get sense abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by unohbethel(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Court Joke:

1st Resp: My Lords I want you all to take note of the glitches cos there’ll be some

(Court laughs)

LP: This is not the BVAS you used for elections, so it will work

(Court laughs)

(Video playing in low volume)

@pearls TV

Goddd i don dieeee😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
unohbethel:
We Have Same Channel’s TV Witness as Yesterday.

LP ( Dr. Livy):Thanks My Lords and we are ready to continue where we stopped yesterday. J. S. Okutepa SAN to continue with the proceedings.

LP(JS Okutepa): You already swore yesterday. In paragraph 1 of the written statement you made mention of your identity card. Do you have it with you?

W: Yes

LP: Can I see it?

(Shows it)

For the Tendering of The ID Card

All Respondents: NO OBJECTION

Witness Still inside the Witness Box!

@pearls TV
Cc; nlfpmod please handle this fellow

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by OgbeniOptional(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
How u wan take win Tinubu in court is what I'm greatly interested in, more so as a sitting president? I believed he won the election due to disunity in PDP. You need to be united as opposition to defeat an incumbent at federal level in Nigeria. Anyways, fingers crossed but I'd not get carried away by this initial gra gra sha

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

In essence,

Justices are Saying that the Petitioners (LP & Obi) , should have mentioned that they filed an application earlier.
And that failure to indicate this to the court makes it useless.

Therefore the application failed and is hereby DISMISSED!

This is what I've been complaining,lp are fond of ambushing the court with strange and extraneous motions and documents that were not originally contemplated in the main petition.the judges will end up striking out most of their evidences due to this incompetency
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by unohbethel(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

What's wrong with you bro ?

Stop creating unnecessary confusion here.

Please, go create your own thread to give your reports.
hey bro, calm down

I was just complementing with more tweets
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mainnews:
See Why Peter Obi, Labour Party HD TV Video Evidence Wasn't Allowed to be Play in Court today

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksd4cG5pRsw

Are you guys okay ?

What kind of fake news is this ?

Video that's being played in court right now and you guys are saying something else ?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mahmood the election Robber have been caught on media assuring or real time transmission of election results.

But he failed to do that. I know their defence will be based on technical failure or hacking attacks. They have to prove such issue before the court and technical ict team from the Obidients will have to corroborate and inform the court if its true or not. This forms part of the forensic analysis

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheOldGods:
what is it?

INEC is an independent body, there is no law mandating INEC to stick to their procedures.

It is just like INEC publishing names of candidates and later replace names based on court order.

The issue of non transmission of results was never intentional but due to technical faults which Inec publicly explained.

Obi and is lawyers are dumb. The video cannot add up anything for his case.

Let him prove the results of the elevtion and not a speech by INEC Chairman

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
TheOldGods:
what is it?

It is ewa and Agbado naa

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Justice Tsammani has also stated that it is not the job of the court to remind the lawyers or search through documents for them to move a motion.

Interrogatories Para 17 of the Schedule to the Electoral Act provides for the time for interrogatories. The time has been exceeded; Therefore, the application by the petitioners cannot be granted.

[ That's the technicalities we are talking about ]

This is not Technicality but the inability of lp lawyers to follow simple rules and abide the the agreed timelines.like I told you guys,all the so called documents brought to court by obi won't be considered except they make use of it

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by onuman: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
We are waiting patiently...

...yes. we are waiting patiently to see if Nigeria's Judiciary will stop Nigerians from participating in future elections in Nigeria if the judges ratify the daylight robbery of the last presidential election by APC in association with Mahmood Yakubu of INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
garfield1:

Did obi win?

The court will prove that

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
unohbethel:
Court Joke:

1st Resp: My Lords I want you all to take note of the glitches cos there’ll be some

(Court laughs)

LP: This is not the BVAS you used for elections, so it will work

(Court laughs)

Alright ,take over the thread.
Good luck.

I'm done.

(Video playing in low volume)

Goddd i don dieeee😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alright, I'm done giving my updates.

Take over the thread.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jorussia:
Are u guys still arguing about Mahmoud press conference in court?If the man said in real time before the election and a delay was experienced on the d day of election,does the constitution or electoral act say d election should be cancelled or who came 3rd should be declared winner?Make una get sense abeg.
He has to tell the court while a referee should change the rules of the game while the match is on, or change the goal post while the match is on

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by unohbethel(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jorussia:
una just dey think somehow

If there was a last problem, what would u av done considering that u promised everyone live transmission of results?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Loved Up Photo Of Wike And His Wife / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.