Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) (13864 Views)

When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Skiborobo(f): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jakumo:

Anyway na overload when dey cause back pain you dey look so. Na industrial bra when she carry put go fiti know di secret when dey inside.
You're right
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by OVB123: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
She kills every native outfit she wears. Effortlessly elegant.

A spec and more
Something must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by MechanicMike: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
I don't like spending on women, but you see this Kemi, I can even dash her my salary..

I love busty girls, but I what I love more than busty girls are busty girls with cute, innocent faces. That's why I love this Kemi girl ooo. She's 100% my spec.

Kaiii . Bro u fukk her yet? smiley

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Sucre6: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Op u are cyber stalking this lady, God knows how many time u don waank your life out with her pictures, oh may the Lord help you 😒😒😂

9 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
The last button grin grin
you are advertising her to who now
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Benwallt(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolencrap free yourself from eternal damnation over shaved puna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Illegal1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omoh.........she goes well sha,bt tall grls no sabi bedmatics.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.........she goes well sha,bt tall grls no sabi bedmatics.

She's not tall
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Full option grin,she seems real with less paddinggrin
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Infolenka: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Full option grin,she seems real with less paddinggrin

I've posted over 1000 busty women on Nairaland. She's my favorite. grin
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Hatrick01: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmmmm She look sweet sha But down there go dey smell like devil's armpit. ((no offienscee heintended))
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
You are lust with kemi for short.,

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
It's plenty!! grin grin
undecided
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
King of all internet simp.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
I don't like spending on women, but you see this Kemi, I can even dash her my salary..

I love busty girls, but I what I love more is a busty girl with a cute, innocent face. That's why I love this Kemi girl ooo. She's 100% my spec.

She can't do without a waist trainer

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by SkengRay: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
You're lust bro
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by WesternPanzer: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
The way some of you male iddiots hype women eh... God forbid. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If everyman was like me, women will die lonely on this earth. smiley smiley smiley

I don't hate them though... But I honestly don't have their time too.

Infolenka abi wetin be your name... The way you salivate over women... You will enter prison fast in the west. undecided undecided

Because they all naked and more shapely than what you lost here undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by ukaface(f): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
See fine girl na. See well packaged breast. See cute smile and sweet legs. A night with this girl and my life span will increase by 10 years grin grin
what an absurd sickening mentality
Do you have what it takes for this girl to consider talking to you talk more of having sex with you?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by MechanicMike: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:

I love busty girls, but I what I love more is a busty girl with a cute, innocent face. That's why I love this Kemi girl ooo. She's 100% my spec.

angry
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by MechanicMike: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:

she aint light skin!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Okoroawusa: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Breasts are not my thing...
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by obontami: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
These children on nairaland won't stop to amaze me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2023
budaatum:
No you don't love her. In fact, you don't know what love means.

If you loved her you wouldn't be parading her image and name on a public forum, and when she finds out you have she'd definitely most likely not consider you worth loving back in return.
baba see wiping material. i don search her with google image.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Toks2008(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Infolenka:
What I like about Kemi is that she doesn't show everything like these instagram oloshos. She is a teaser, she only shows small and keeps you wanting more. My kind of lady grin

The question is... Does she want to be with you?

Its not worth drooling over a lady who is not into you.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by WesternPanzer: 1:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Infolenka:
See fine girl na. See well packaged breast. See cute smile and sweet legs. A night with this girl and my life span will increase by 10 years grin grin

In many countries of the Western world, this can get you serious prison time.

You people are really lucky in Nigeria with the stuffs you guys get away with...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Ihateheadslamer: 2:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Vaseline crew are on queue to purchase enough Vaseline for masturbations tongue
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by bdon123(m): 2:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Infolenka:
See hips na. She got it all.

Smile for me baby.
I will fck her b4 u...let's bet?
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by budaatum: 3:13am On Jun 11, 2023
obontami:
These children on nairaland won't stop to amaze me.

It's disturbing that we are producing these sort of kids, though with what their parents have turned the country into, I can't say I didn't expect it.

These kids will have kids that are going to be worse than them. They'll make Nigeria so much worse, then hopefully they'll die of ignorance and those left over will reeducate themselves, or their great grandchildren might.

I promise, Nigeria will then improve, in about 2099.

budaatum:

If nothing else, those desperate politicians will die and you will become the politician, and I trust you'd not do what the dead desperate politicians do. But if you do do what the dead desperate politicians do, you too would eventually die and your better brought up children will take over and not do what you or the dead desperate politicians before you did. And if your children are desperate like them and you, they too will die and your better brought up grandchildren will not be desperate like you or your children or those politicians. And if your grandchildren are like you or the dead desperate politicians before you or their parents, they too will die and your much better brought up great grandchildren might not be so desperate.

I have faith in you you see, and in your children if you disappoint, and in your grandchildren if you and your children disappoint, and in your great grandchildren if you and your children and your grandchildren disappoint, and in your great great grandchildren if you and your children and your grandchildren and your great grandchildren all disappoint.

A Nigeria we can be proud of is like Rome which was not built in a day but over centuries and generations. And you and your descendants don't even need to be politicians at all, just better educated electorate to elect non-desperate politicians.

My faith in you and your future descendants can not ever be quenched.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by tiswell(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Infolenka:

we will be here to drink ya premium tears,when kemi go don finish you patapata
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Satanistx: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Remove my maids pic from here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport For Non-nigerian Spouse. / hh / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.