Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) (13847 Views)

When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by siofra(f): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jakumo:

Marriage is not my portion o, fine woman Siofra. As I dey look ya pinshure, na so my eye just dey turn one kind. E get as e be o.

That said, I am willing to marry you for one week on a trial basis to see if we are ahem, a good fit, as it were, with no pun intended.

Before we get married for one week. How old are you?
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Jakumo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
siofra:

Before we get married for one week. How old are you?

I will tell you my true age ONLY if you can outrun me in the 100 meters dash on land and in the swimming pool. Where can we meet?

Maybe when the panel beater finishes work on my private jet you will finally understand that I am very serious about wooing you today.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by siofra(f): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jakumo:

I will tell you my true age ONLY if you can outrun me in the 100 meters dash on land and in the swimming pool. Where can we meet?

Maybe when the panel beater finishes work on my private jet you will finally understand that I am very serious about wooing you today.

😹 Panel beater indeed!

Outrunning you will be the easiest thing ever. I wasn't one of the best athletes in sec school for nothing. Besides I think you're in your forties, so it will be very easy.

We can meet here, on nairaland.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by kelspinall(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
araa mara uba
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Jakumo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
siofra:

😹 Panel beater indeed!

Outrunning you will be the easiest thing ever. I wasn't one of the best athletes in sec school for nothing. Besides I think you're in your forties, so it will be very easy.

We can meet here, on nairaland.

Having studied your profile picture I can tell you are very fit and toned, but you will be no match for me Siofra. I sabi run pass antelope

Matter of fact a small bet might be in order so that I can cash in after I outpace you by a good five to ten yards with ease. My camera crew will, of course, be on hand to record this epic sprint to post on Nairaland so that finally I will be taken seriously by ALL my pellow kwantiri-mans in the diaspora, while also putting to rest all this unpatriotic speculation that I might be a day over 30.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by eepeepook: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Her augmented body is all she has to offer. Mscheew. This one go slow man progress in life.
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by OperationalVehi: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Infolenka:
See packaging. Forget, nobody package breast reach this girl.
she get boobs o
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Infolenka:
The last button grin grin

This lady is trully beautiful
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by ejirobigdick(m): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2023
I’m so Hot right need a girl for phone intimacy 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣6️⃣0️⃣7️⃣9️⃣6️⃣0️⃣9️⃣5️⃣
Re: HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) by Exceed15: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Infolenka:
See fine girl na. See well packaged breast. See cute smile and sweet legs. A night with this girl and my life span will increase by 10 years grin grin

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? / Share Your Worst Sex Experience / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.