Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67376 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by fcbelle72(f): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Meerahbel:
Nigerians rarely support their own

My safety is all that matters to me
I don't care about what means a fellow is using to feed, las las na my own better i dey find grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin
fcbelle72:

My safety is all that matters to me
I don't care about what means a fellow is using to feed, las las na my own better i dey find grin
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2023
Good morning everyone

You can now earn money by simply referring people to download the app and complete registration.

If you refer 20 users that finished their account verification, you get 6,000 naira.

Simply send proof that you've done that and send me your account details for payment. Let's GO!

How to earn:

Simply ask the person you're referring to enter your username in the "referral box" when registering.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Charpell:
Introduction:
Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

Sponsored Post
will it reduce the cost of PMS? Rubbishhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by logik29(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
will it reduce the cost of PMS? Rubbishhh
It won't reduce cost of PMS, but it'll surely reduce YOUR cost of transportation.

Give it a try today wink

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
logik29:

It won't reduce cost of PMS, but it'll surely reduce YOUR cost of transportation.

Give it a try today wink
Don't you think Tinubu's policy on PMS is a disaster??

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ppl dey lap each other inside Uber & bolt cars now oo!

wetin my eye dey see since 4 Benin be dat!

I gidigba stand on ashuwajus frigid blokos!

πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by obembet(f): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Charpell:
I just downloaded your app. Why do I have to upload my document to be verified before booking a ride?

We require users to upload their documents before carpooling for the following reasons:
1 Safety and Security: The safety of our users is our top priority. By uploading your documents, we can verify your identity and ensure that only genuine and trustworthy individuals are participating in the carpooling community. This helps create a safe and secure environment for all users.
2 Trust and Transparency: Uploading your documents helps build trust among carpooling participants. When others see that you have provided your identification, they can feel more confident in sharing rides with you. It promotes transparency and enhances the overall carpooling experience.

Rest assured that we take privacy and data protection seriously. Your personal information will be handled securely and in accordance with our privacy policy.

This will soon send bolt back to Village

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by tiswell(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Time for dem one chance operators to cash out massively

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bigchristo: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
melonsgroup:
Becareful who share a ride with..
This is Nigeria
Its never an idea to share ride with someone you don’t know, make we nor just Dey reason finance first, if I nor get enough to go where am going I will simply enter bus 🚌
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Akharmony: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
IGG.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by dyera(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
We don hear, how many times una go advertise this thing for front page. At least use banner ad after you do sponsored post. I no want see this thing for front page again o.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Deepspirituals: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
tobenuel:
Wat kind of FP material is this?
I guess a paid advert
But is that a Business of yours?
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by tiswell(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

A new innovation that will help to jointly pay for Uber/Bolt/etc.

The only disadvantage is for a cool headed lady to share a ride with a very useless moronn, unknown at the beginning.
rest!

We still have useless moronnic ladies aswell
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Pinkyposh(f): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Thank you for the information
To me personally, l'd rather pay more to hail a private ride than to book a shared ride.

This is Nigeria for crying out loud, a time will come when people will start missing, there will be kidnapping, robbery, rape you can name them, because you don't know the passengers.
The driver might be collaborating with the other passengers to commit those acts.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by modernWays: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's an excellent idea. I think that's what Uber initially intended.
Everyone will be vetted - background check and everything

It is a nonsense idea, if you want to share ride, just wait beside road and board a public taxi or bus.

This will only give room for kidnapping and arm robbery. The process too would be too slow and counter productive.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by saysoo: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Make yourself available for kidnap. Nigerians are diff species ohh. "driver stop make I buy bolle, driver move fast am late for appointment. Fight don start for Driveinhub. Police don land,kasala don burst"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by drlateef: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Charpell:
Introduction:
Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

Sponsored Post

In these days of kidnapping and ritual killings?
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by logik29(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Don't you think Tinubu's policy on PMS is a disaster??
There's nothing we can do about that. What we can do is, look for a way to reduce cost of transportation and one way to do that is simply using an app like this.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by davillian(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
I've worked on something like this before but it stopped half way....
Drivers and passengers would provide valid documents for security reasons.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PROPHETmichael: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
To build trust among service users, drivers and vehicles verification on your app must pass through security agencies before final approval (THIS IS NIGERIA where good initiatives can easily be hijacked). As it stands, anybody including kidnappers can upload any information and gets approved.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Nemesis0147(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dead on arrival
Who wan take such risk?
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by STEWpid(f): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
tiswell:
rest!

We still have useless moronnic ladies aswell

Gbamsolutely!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Styluss: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Does the driver have the right to check or search his passengers?
Charpell:
Is there a maximum number of passengers allowed in a carpool?
The maximum number of passengers allowed in a carpool depends on the capacity of the vehicle and the preferences of the driver. Some drivers may specify the maximum number of available seats, while others may be open to accommodating more passengers within the legal limit.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ChiefOkporghe: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
This your app name sef.

What does it mean?
Why doesn't it sound easily pronounceable?
I mean, if you can't get a one word name such as Bolt and Uber why not a nice name like GoMyWay?
Consider names such as RideWithMe, ShareRide etc for your app.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by FBIBOT(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
REDshouse:
My question is who is responsible for maintenance of the car ...since u are also a patner in biz and collecting commission from car owners and passengers ..
Read the post
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ford101: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why would I want to use my data and phone to pick up people who would normally stand at every bus stop.even at the end the ll boss over me in my car.and will still pay less than normally taxi. Technology is ment for improvement and ease of life. This ur app is dead on arrival very slow cos u ll wait for the driver and all the passengers to come together first. I can't try it as a car owner u guys can buy ur own car and set standards for ur business.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ford101: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
logik29:

Give it a try today wink
how would it reduce the cost of transportation? If a passenger normally will pay 500naira from mararaba to wuse and I as a driver can pick 5 people making my money 2,500naira.tell me why would I join ur app to get less then 2,500 with the time wasted and people bossing over me in my own car.guy go and find another app to develop.ur app will cause more hardship than ease it.cos technology is ment to make life easy and comfortable.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ford101: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
wole212:

Good initiative

I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

Your car won't be overflogged

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
are you okay? So someone will buy a car for 4.5million and give u so u ll start parking people on a shared app like this useless one we're u as a driver isn't ment to make profit but to be a slave to riders and the app owner.guy think twice go and learn a skill or find another type of job.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by pasimo(m): 3:06am On Jun 23, 2023
In every senseless communication there's Sense...
Nice app development.. someone might need this as Nigeria dey still test run digital life
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2023
tiswell:
Time for dem one chance operators to cash out massively
Una no dey like better thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.