Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48112 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

And what's Julius trying to do... Redeem you folks from the worshipping of your white gods...

Yet you're hating on him for the course he's taking to free you folks from worshipping your white gods and uniting with your fellow Africans.
Like I said, a Nigerian is the last person to tell us white worship, whites are literally your gods, that's why a day never ends without one of you waxing lyrical about whites, whites ,whites ,whites

There are two groups that don't give a hoot about whites, and those are African Americans and Black South Africans because of our shared similar history, the rest of you though, complete Uncle Toms especially you Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by sprints1: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2023
bonechamberlain:
I hope this is not the work of HARRP, we all know South Africa's standing in BRICS. I hope it's not a threat from the war mongers stationed across the Northpole.
exactly my thought heard Tesla built one kind of electromagnetic machine that causes earthquake from beneath say na the people wey dey control the world dey use am on any country dey want. Though some earthquakes are natural. But in south Africa sounds some how.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by OlawaleBammie: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I was just watching the news now and it's kinda scary... Growing up we didn't know earthquakes could ever happen in this country... But now they're starting to happen more frequently.

Who una offend??
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Its should be within the zones where the earthquakes are occurring.

Reference:

Just checked through the global map of the major fault lines and South Africa appears far enough to be safe. There must be other minor fault lines running closer to shore.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2023
You really made my morning..😂😂😂
WannaHowzit:

And that would've just been a 2.0 earthquake 🇳🇬😁

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2023
I don't understand, what does una mean?
OlawaleBammie:

Who una offend??
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You wish you were a Nigerian....

And not in some countries were some people hunt lions for a living while their primitive young girls dances naked in a 21st century to entertain their white gods.

If a minor 2.0 earthquake ever hit Japageria all of Lagos would be rubble right now😭. Didn't SCOAN🇳🇬 collapse after a single helicopter flew over it 😂

In Johannesburg🇿🇦 (a city of 5 million people) there isn't a single injury or building collapse after a 5.0 earthquake 😎
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Idiot.... I don't like you folks.... And who ever is in your hellish country is there to get himself killed by the entire hoodlums that makes a country including your president..... The good for nothing toothless president.

You need to calm your fkng self down.The fact that you think your opinion matters and that we care is hilarious to me😆 .You shared your unwanted opinion on a thread about SA just to tell us you don't like us? Listen,WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Like I said, a Nigerian is the last person to tell us white worship, whites are literally your gods, that's why a day never ends without one of you waxing lyrical about whites, whites ,whites ,whites

There are two groups that don't give a hoot about whites, and those are African Americans and Black South Africans because of our shared similar history, the rest of you though, complete Uncle Toms especially you Nigerians

And there's no white dominance in Nigeria.... While you have white dominance in your xenophobic country.

The institutionalised racial segregation only took place in South Africa where you lots begged not to be murdered by the whites and be thrown away in your own streets.

You mentioned black South Africans.... Is South Africa a white and black country?

You worshipped your white gods and they dominated your entire country and your women!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by OlawaleBammie: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't understand, what does una mean?

U suppose don dey familiar with the Nigeria pidgin(creole) English na

Una is when u re referring to people collectively.

So what I mean is..."who did you guys offend?"
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

Can you please do me a favour?
Just shut up your mouth

You too get out.
Devil in human skin, enemy of God.
Anything Godly they frown at. Yet, if it were to be a post about immorality he will jump at his keyboard with stinking comments.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by franugo(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

Can you please do me a favour?
Just shut up your mouth

If only there was a button to report stupidity...the guy no just get any iota of sense

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2023
Maybe social media contributed in making it popular.

Samantha124:
Well, as for me, personally speaking, I've never heard anything about earthquakes happening in SA growing up except in geography at school.

I used to watch the news everyday, but I only started hearing about earthquakes happening in SA back in 2017.

Maybe those that happened before weren't that serious.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Dammyseyon(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell

Take your opinion to the politics session. Emefiele was charge for numerous offenses including terrorism financing and you think there is no proof yet he is detained?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You need to calm your fkng self down.The fact that you think your opinion matters and that we care is hilarious to me😆 .You shared your unwanted opinion on a thread about SA just to tell us you don't like us? Listen,WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

If you don't care ..... I wonder why you quoted me in the first place......

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

If a minor 2.0 earthquake ever hit Japageria all of Lagos would be rubble right now😭. Didn't SCOAN🇳🇬 collapse after a single helicopter flew over it 😂

In Johannesburg🇿🇦 (a city of 5 million people) there isn't a single injury or building collapse after a 5.0 earthquake 😎

Oseee afenurofo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by seanery: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
YOU ARE A FOOL...!!!

Righteousness2:
The signs of the coming of JESUS CHRIST is hitting every hook and cranny of the earth.

At the same time , Hundreds, thousands, millions and billions of humans are departing the earth and heading to Eternity on daily basis.

Listen!! The worst thing that can happen to any man or woman is to Depart this earth without JESUS Christ.

JESUS Christ is coming!
Make your ways right with JESUS.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Everything on this earth is vanity ! You will not pick a dime to go with you to Eternity.
Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by brain54(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I was just watching the news now and it's kinda scary... Growing up we didn't know earthquakes could ever happen in this country... But now they're starting to happen more frequently.
Thank God you are safe…

Do you live in J’borg?

Never even knew SA experience earthquakes!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Most of the time I'd just skip those comments in pidgin, unless I'm really curious.

I think climate is just changing.
OlawaleBammie:

U suppose don dey familiar with the Nigeria pidgin(creole) English na

Una is when u re referring to people collectively.

So what I mean is..."who did you guys offend?"
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're comparing an ancient city with world class buildings to Johannesburg that is designed to accommodate a fraction of people that ware lazy?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheBillyonaire: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Shaking the table flat earth is not unexpected from the system, since the inner earth people are evolving their war techs also.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by OlawaleBammie: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Most of the time I'd just skip those comments in pidgin, unless I'm really curious.

I think climate is just changing.

If u don't understand pidgin u re missing out grin

Get a Nigeria boyfriend over there now

And that nonsense climate change should not reach Africa, we have our major problems already
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2023
I'm currently based in Durban and I'm okay.

We expect earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, and tropical cyclones.
brain54:

Thank God you are safe…

Do you live in J’borg?

Never even knew SA experience earthquakes!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Kylekent59: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2023
Three of my relations are there.

I just spoke with them now.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingOfTheDamned: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell

Are you a university graduate?

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2023
I started hearing about earthquakes happening in SA by watching the news on TV, not through social media platforms.
SeriouslySense:
Maybe social media contributed in making it popular.

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2023
I was curious, then i plotted many locations where earthquake occurred, to see the appearance on the map, and it forms like a triangle, rather than a narrow line or fault line.
It could be that that triangle is a fault zone perhaps, or a wide fault line, or still a line.
Reference:

Just checked through the global map of the major fault lines and South Africa appears far enough to be safe. There must be other minor fault lines running closer to shore.

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JohnVianney: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Just a case of biological weaponry. I knew this was going to come sooner or later after SA took a different stance from the western powers. Look, same happened to Turkey, to Iran, to North Korea, to China. Any country that openly defies their ordinance gets hit by their biological weapon just shortly afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

And there's no white dominance in Nigeria.... While you have white dominance in your xenophobic country.

The institutionalised racial segregation only took place in South Africa where you lots begged not to be murdered by the whites and be thrown away in your own streets.

You mentioned black South Africans.... Is South Africa a white and black country?

You worshipped your white gods and they dominated your entire country and your women!
The idiocy of people on this forum...You were murdered, displaced, and abused too by the British through colonialism weren't you? so what makes you special?

Is South Africa a black or white country? don't know, thought you had the answers

Also, there can't be "white anything" in Nigeria what do you expect? You are a 99.99999% black country come on

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you don't care ..... I wonder why you quoted me in the first place......

I was astounded by your opinion that no one asked for.I just had to let you know how insignificant you are.I repeat - WE DONT GIVE A DAMN.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by imam07: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
This is why ibo will never rule Nigeria. Because only God knows what this tribe will turn this country into. Remember ibo men were d top in d military then and they still plan d first coup. We don't know what u people want again.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

I was astounded by your opinion that no one asked for.I just had to let you know how insignificant you are.I repeat - WE DONT GIVE A DAMN.

You couldn't withstand being hated for nothing.... But you feel being xenophobic to your fellow Africans is welcoming.

You are the one that's insignificant to the entire African continent.

Your last hope is Julius.... If he fails... You lots will be so irrelevant in the scheme of things around your own continent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / 10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.