Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. (24098 Views)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
DrAda:
I love making my own money particularly the ones that i make on the side. It's fun. I do know for a fact that if i am a man, i woukd have made tons more. I don't get it really. So many opportunities out there if you are willing to work for it.

Are you married or taken, if not I would like to date you so I can enjoy your money 💰💰💰💰. 🥴😐

You will shower me with expensive gifts, fully paid vacations around the world and bankroll my business. 😐

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by dalass(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jovialjune1:

It's your lack of comprehension skills for me, how you are able twist a growing concern to attacking the Op for pointing out the basic truth cannot be good for your brain.

Weed and bombing has finished his thinking faculty now grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omooba969(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You quoted the whole thing in her post and that implies that you support the vices therein.

What’s not wrong with a man drinking to stupor and worse, coming home to constitute nuisance and not be responsible financially for your family? Tell me, what’s not wrong with all those?

What the Op tried to do was demonize the helpless men amongst us and it's not fair. You're not in a position to dictate to an adult on alcohol limit nor try to tell an adult how they should live their live.

About constituting nuisance, that's another subject entirely.
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by NOwazobia: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Cutehector(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Its only a woman who is well taken care of that will close mouth and not curse men.

You only know those who have bad marriages who complain on social media.

Haappy wives are always silent.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Cutehector:
Its only a woman who is well taken care of that will close mouth and not curse men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
omooba969:

What the Op tried to do was demonize the helpless men amongst us and it's not fair. You're not in a position to dictate to an adult on alcohol limit nor try to tell an adult how they should live their live.

About constituting nuisance, that's another subject entirely.

You are being emotional right now and it's not funny. Are you struggling with alcohol dependence, going by your rampage? If you are, I'll advise that you seek professional therapy to help you cope or withdraw.

Being an alcoholic is very unattractive. Note that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are being emotional right now and it's not funny. Are you struggling with alcohol dependence, going by your rampage? If you do, I'll advise that you seek professional therapy to help you cope or withdraw.

Being an alcoholic is very unattractive. Note that.

🥴🥴🥴 Here we go again! Fond of deflecting from the subject matter.
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Tzar(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Well I think it is because most women have become too greedy, selfish & unappreciative.
You see, the female is a major reason males are motivated. Since women decided to make life more difficult for men, most men who can’t curb the female excesses have decided to give up & just live day by day. The simps amongst these who are willing to accept the modern woman excesses live in desperate unhappiness & die off quickly.
Only very few men have the resources & are able to deal with these modern women. These women keep recycling these men & diseases (STD, STI & mental illness) being distributed in that cycle of a few alpha males and millions of delusional modern women.
There are 1 in a million cases who escape this unfortunate modern day reality tho.
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
omooba969:

🥴🥴🥴 Here we go again! Fond of deflecting from the subject matter.

One irresponsible man spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omooba969(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
juliuscaesar:
Did the Bible not say in the end time, women will come to men and say, please marry me. I have my own money, I just want to bear your name, to take away the shame of being unmarried..... we are definitely in the end times.

Also, the world is changing, women are now making their own money, compared to the days of our forefathers, were women sat at home and raised their kids. Times are changing. Women are now a competition for men. Back then, men competed for jobs with other men.

@bolded, that's misconstrued. Women are no competition for men bcoz we're not the same - generally speaking. The modern woman's great achievement today is what men have actually long accomplished from centuries past. However, it's admirable that they're doing some catch-ups where possible but you don't dare compare the two.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by nedu2000(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Serious issues, use to be a time if we don't have jobs we hide inside our houses so no one sees use wandering around idly. [left][/left]
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by CHoccolaTE: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Can men ever take responsibility for anything?
Now they are claiming women are responsible for their laziness.
But if they achieve anything they don't give women credit for it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
VTJN:
even the young boys. You see those Yahoo guys will be worst than this present crop of Men

That is if yahoo stop paying, but yahoo will continue to pay except the whites introduce a course called FrAUD419 as a compulsory course in schools and expose all formats of yahoo. Then those boys will go broke and not see food to eat because the pride they have developed won’t make them go to a job that will pay them 100k a month. Someone that the least he or she was getting was 1000$ that is 800k per month
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by President2001(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice2023:
I don't think some men here would take this,there is a growing trend among Nigerian men of today.

And that trend is lazying around,leaving all serious domestic responsibilities for women to carry. Go to every streets in Nigeria now,u will see men,I mean married men doing virtually nothing and feeling good about their new found life,that is,not working and not earning any form of income and wouldn't like to learn any form of trade.

The agonising part is that,they now rely on what the woman or their wives rake in just to survive. Many women especially the married ones are now competing with young girls in having boyfriends all around just for the money to take care of one lazy bunch at home.

Men,rise up to the occasion and stop killing your wives with over work and help them to grow and make them better wives devoid of infidelity. It is ur actions that is pushing ur wives outside.

Stop wasting the little u have on betnaija shops and expect nothing back because u are simply wasting away.

Some of u here may not find this one easy but that is the truth.
Not all men
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by DamnnNiggarr: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mindlog:

1. Yes, I struggle with the English language....that established.😂

2. In as much as a teacher must ensure that pupils under his or her watch are super neat at all times, he or she has no business with a
pair of scissors near the pupil's hair... addressing a note to the parents or have any of them come to the school is more appropriate.......poor pupil management!

3. Is FSLC exam no longer a general examination or do schools choose their days?

4. Good you helped out with fees, my focus is what is the rate of older men sitting down adolescent boys, young men and have deep talks with them about purpose, direction etc?

5. That fiction reflects that we have always had lazy men in our communities before Caucasians came to Africa.

1. 🤗🙆🤗

2. Several messages were sent across, several calls were also put across, by the school authority, which the woman ignored. In most times, she was absent from the PTA meetings.

3. The school can pass as a private school, but owned and managed by the Catholics. My son missed the exam, so I met with the school authority, they welcomed my pleas and set aside date for the exam. The teacher who was barbarically attacked was the one assigned to my son for the exam shortly before she was attacked, reason for the postponement.

4. 👍👍👍 always be the reason for Hope to some people. Assist when you can and for it's necessity, and not to please anyone. shalom!

5. May be true🥴🥴🥴, women should learn to avoid them from the onset at all cost, and be with the responsible ones. They're many of the responsible ones on every street of every city around Nigeria, but it seems women are two blind to see them. The good guys are always overshadowed by the bad guys, they're also blasted by the society (have you ever wondered those that people call SIMPS?), and some women will even confirm to you that the good and responsible guys are boring to be with. Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Negroid001(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

How is that my business?

Ladies, roll with hardworking and responsible guys during your courtships, they say No, instead like moving about with hooligans, chewing gum boys and fuckboys whose only ambition in life is get little money from God-knows-where, buy the latest clothes in the market without minding what the future holds.

Men being lazy does not magically begins from old age, it starts from the youthful days, and I'm sure the wives didn't get to know their husbands from older age, and I'm also sure that they must have seen the red flag and signs of laziness from the very beginning during courtship and dating, but chose to ignore due to useless love that blinded their eyes.

This was the same reason why I didn't marry from my state. I lost both parents (may their souls continue resting in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen) at a very tender age, and as such, didn't have the time to look fresh like other guys because, I devoted all my time building myself and hustling to survive, raising funds for my tuition fees at Unizik.

There's this lady from my state that I would have married in those days, but guess what; she said I was too local for her liking. She started rolling with big boys in the hood and luckily for her, she ended up with one, they got married, I became devastated because I loved her as at that time, it also delayed my chances of getting married for a very long time. After about 4years into their marriage, the husband was traveling from portharcourt to somewhere in Abuja to deliver a consignment but nabbed by the NDLEA and consequently arrested by the agency. He was charged and jailed, but because he had strong legal backups, he was given a lighter sentence. He served for not up to 1 year and was out of the jail. Because he doesn't have any handwork, he isn't educated, in short, he doesn't have any humanly possible skills to start a new life after being released from the prison and his properties confiscated, he started roaming around the city, drinking excessive alcohol, spending time in lotto centers and betting centers while she caters for the wellbeing of the family and payment of bill.

One day, she became fed up and said enough is enough. she filed for a divorce and it was granted. She disappeared with her kids.

Can't count how many times this has played in my front. Women follow what glitters without realizing it ain't gold. When eyes con clear, dem go say men are lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by VTJN(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
NewSoul:

That is if yahoo stop paying, but yahoo will continue to pay except the whites introduce a course called FrAUD419 as a compulsory course in schools and expose all formats of yahoo. Then those boys will go broke and not see food to eat because the pride they have developed won’t make them go to a job that will pay them 100k a month. Someone that the least he or she was getting was 1000$ that is 800k per month

I was surprised when a boy of less than 20 was worried how to buy salah ram for his parents to celebrate salah. A young Yahoo boy. I just dey imagine. Even the parents was reminding him of buying them salah ram. Parents are enabling Yahoo now o

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by komzy589(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Go to every streets in Nigeria now,u will see men,I mean married men doing virtually nothing and feeling good about their new found life,that is,not working and not earning any form of income and wouldn't like to learn any form of trade.

The agonising part is that,they now rely on what the woman or their wives rake in just to survive

I do not accept this..
Why would men , married men not want to work and relying on the wife to provide fûçƙ
Omo you wise so!
Between men and women, who do you see outside working harder. Lazy men will always be around and if you make the choice to associate yourself with them because of your inability to spot the difference between a responsible hardworking man and a fuckboy, that’s on you.
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omoharry(f): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice2023:

The matter is a serious something one shouldnt play with.

Apart from men who are sick,some men are now rely solely on their women for survival in almost everything.

Terrible.
They are fast becoming like like south African lazy men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by ItisWell22(f): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

I doubt these present day ladies would look the way of that dirty mechanic guy down the street. But would jump on their feet at the sight of an unskilled banker

Nice 😊
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by emonis88: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Come! Come!! Come!!! Op na the men weh u know na them lazy o! Stop doing sweeping generalization o! My own men weh I know r hardworking o! Na women who go after the happening guy, dresses fine with the latest designer clothes, he is working, ( if na lamba she no go know) then he lives large, she feels she don see rich husband. Them marry, two, three children down the line more expenses , more mouths to feed, school fees, exceter . The designer wearing guy no Sabi manage resources, still wants to live the big boy life, he gets into sharp practices at work, bam 💥💥💥, he is caught , he is saccccked, big boy no Sabi hustle, no Sabi manage, he becomes frustrated, starts drinking. When he was large na d babe go dey do "we r happening guys" . Abeg OP take that ur men r lazy stuff back!!!! The small guy the woman over looked yesterday, has grown to be d responsible man of today.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Mindlog: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

1. 🤗🙆🤗

2. Several messages were sent across, several calls were also put across, by the school authority, which the woman ignored. In most times, she was absent from the PTA meetings.

3. The school can pass as a private school, but owned and managed by the Catholics. My son missed the exam, so I met with the school authority, they welcomed my pleas and set aside date for the exam. The teacher who was barbarically attacked was the one assigned to my son for the exam shortly before she was attacked, reason for the postponement.

4. 👍👍👍 always be the reason for Hope to some people. Assist when you can and for it's necessity, and not to please anyone. shalom!

5. May be true🥴🥴🥴, women should learn to avoid them from the onset at all cost, and be with the responsible ones. They're many of the responsible ones on every street of every city around Nigeria, but it seems women are two blind to see them. The good guys are always overshadowed by the bad guys, they're also blasted by the society (have you ever wondered those that people call SIMPS?), and some women will even confirm to you that the good and responsible guys are boring to be with. Shalom!!

I did attend Catholic schools in Lagos managed by Reverend Sisters of Our Lady of Apostles, I know for sure that pupil will not have been allowed into the classroom and ultimately the school compound, if her hair was not groomed as expected....no be for Maryland convent private school or Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School....dem no born the parents reach as there are long queues of parents waiting to replace your child spot in the school with their children.😂😂😂

If that teacher has hope to Japa in the future to the West and still wants to work with children, he/she will have to unlearn what is the norm in Nigeria as it is certainly criminal here in the UK, police would be involved and there would be a prosecution because that scissors is considered a weapon used in causing a minor, distress.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by TsbAfrica: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Op you no go ever fit understand... Never see the world from only your point of view ... There are men who are going through things you can't imagine ... When you see some men being nonchalant, you can approach them and find a way to help... if you care so much, but if you don't know the half of his problems don't come here and speak on issues you chose to see from your lofty point of view. If you know what women are doing in thier house holds and to thier husbands these days in the name of independent woman/ boss lady, it is enough to kill a mans spirit knowing there is nothing again to strife for when you have a lying cheating spouse... that has tied your down with kids. You need to broaden your perspective and show empathy instead of being dismissive and judgemental

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Af0nja: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
People don't understand how much discipline it takes to build wealth

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omooba969(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

One irresponsible man spotted.

One incoherent hairy balls spotted.
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
komzy589:

Omo you wise so!
Between men and women, who do you see outside working harder. Lazy men will always be around and if you make the choice to associate yourself with them because of your inability to spot the difference between a responsible hardworking man and a fuckboy, that’s on you.

Sure lazy men will always be around and i sometimes see them but based on the topic it ain't what the OP thought of.
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by 1Sharon(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Cutehector:

I thought you guys say they are evening newspapers that are bitter.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by 1Sharon(f): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
When it comes to 50/50, the woman ends up doing more.

A man can come back from work and relax but a working woman can't. She has to cook his meals, clean. She has to do those extras sometimes while being pregnant.

If a woman stresses and works too hard, it shows on her

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Komu1048(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice2023:

Be cooling down.

If u are trained and have a tincture if sense,u will not be lazy.

My father is retired and pensionable.

Well,I don't care if u are sensible,jobless or not but stop being a lazy fool.

Okay?

If I'm like ur lazy father I would be lazy looking for a salary job and be hopeful to retire on nonsense. I roll up my sleeve and get dirty, reason u don't mistake all youth for your father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage / Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.