Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. (24101 Views)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by omooba969(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2023
VTJN:
I pity the woman that will end up with your type. It is not a woman duty or responsibility to shoulder the day to day running of the house. It is your duty as the man. No woman in my father's family nor mother's family has ever done that and it will not start from me by God's grace. We may not be rich but we're very much responsible and acknowledged our duty as a man. Better change your mentality

Abeg pity yasef! So you wanna start giving lectures on the man's responsibilities and the woman's roles in a family right?

This is how the modern African man puts himself under unnecessary pressure, developing HBP unaware, as he hardly has the time to even have a medical check up.

The modern African man carries the whole world on his shoulder, no wonder they die off sooner than their beloved wives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Nasri100(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2023
omooba969:

Abeg pity yasef! So you wanna start giving lectures on the man's responsibilities and the woman's roles in a family right?

This is how the modern African man puts himself under unnecessary pressure, developing HBP unaware, as he hardly has the time to even have a medical check up.

The modern African man carries the whole world on his shoulder, no wonder they die off sooner than their beloved wives.

Dont mind him grin

While i understand Men have a lot of responsibility in raising a kid or kids, its funny Nigerian men (Don't say African cause its not the same in other countries) are yet to grasp the idea of Man & Woman working together to raise a family.

I think its more of an Ego issue with Nigerian men. They believe only Men must work and not Women so they can have respect in the home. This is why i always insist people travel and see how things are done abroad.

I already told a girl I am courting that before we start talking kids in my 30s, WE BOTH are going to set up a bank account where we donate huge chunk of money at intervals in it for welfare of her and the kid(s)

Poverty is a NONO!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Amonijosh1: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2023
the boyfriends they are having, are they women
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Lol... All this is kinda strange to me. Men lazying about and women providing. I know it happens on some occasions but the way Op and others are sounding it like it's becoming prevalent... Well I guess it's the kind of environment one finds his or herself. Na only for remote villages I know say some men dey like that. Them nor born u well to lazy for city especially here when bills dey wait for u as u wake up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by TsbAfrica: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The kain excuses some of you dey dish out dey man person wan dish out headbutts on wholesale! Men are gong through what exactly? Even children are equally going through things but none of that is excuse enough for what is being discussed here. lipsrsealed
well like I said you can't understand, you are a program with the delusional belief that what is in your awareness is all there is... Sometimes, not until you fall victim to something you aways will feel you are the smartest of the bunch .. there is a saying that "who no go, no go no." I have been there so I empathize. If you can't then take your head and your butt and shift

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get a life and hit the ground running. No woman is coming to save your ugly ass. Aturu!

Bittered feminist spotted
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by akaahs(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I noticed it too

But I think it's because fortunate men who are so rich has decided to be employing women because of all kinds of things from sexual reasons to just be simps etc.

So the ordinary man on the street is frustrated and have just left things to the women na since they have taken their position grin grin grin
U re right. Its more of psychological thing. Since women are taking career more than the men, the men are reluctant and don't want to compete with the women.
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
TsbAfrica:
well like I said you can't understand, you are a program with the delusional belief that what is in your awareness is all there is... Sometimes, not until you fall victim to something you aways will feel you are the smartest of the bunch .. there is a saying that "who no go, no go no." I have been there so I empathize. If you can't then take your head and your butt and shift
Dem need to come up with digital slap already! Some of these internet trash don too much. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. by TsbAfrica: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Dem need to come up with digital slap already! Some of these internet trash don too much. undecided
you for fit come up with am but you are not that brilliant... You fit try Udemy courses maybe you go catch up. Wish you best of luck 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage / Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.