Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. (6147 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gadafii:
I can attest to this

They are always ready to worship you for good dickkkπŸ˜‚

Forget it, female love sexxx more than men, only when the sexx is good and one of a kind☹️☹️☹️

When you give them this out of these world sexx, then go use Toto tire you na you go run las las

πŸ‘
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
A girl don fly fence several times for me, after all the warnings, even came uninvited and unwanted, when im thinking of other things, just for the great diccking experience.

Damning the consequences, all she could think about was to get the heart and body thrilling experience. to her Nothing else matters.
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Missing my biitches...
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
One of them, the elder sister noticed the way her younger sister talked about me and needed me, she became my friend, I constantly gave her the diicking also.

She kept asking me about the relationship between me and her younger sister after each moment
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
One of them, the elder sister noticed the way her younger sister talked about me and needed me, she became my friend, I constantly gave her the diicking also.

She kept asking me about the relationship between me and her younger sister after each moment

I always tell her that she is my good friend, that I always advice, also telling her that nothing sexual between me and her younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Both the younger and elder sister knew that we are all friends, her younger sister wasn't all that surprise about it, she was cool with it because she never thought that was also diicking her elder sister.
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
The elder sister didn't come as much as the way her younger sister (my first) came to the house..
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
The elder sister didn't come as much as the way her younger sister (my first) came to the house..

But she comes, stay for the weekend for the mesmerizing experience and leaves on Monday morning for her work.
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
lolzzz

Who's decieving this one?🀣

He isnt hitting it right and long.

Sorry grin
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Loveisnotenough: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wow! No wonder this girl can't leave me alone too.

She said I'm not her type online (FB) but she can't stop disturbing my number offline.
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by bdon12: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
Most times it's very difficult for ladies to avoid guys that gives them good and long lasting sex. Good dicking hypnotizes ladies like jazz... Any girl that is dickmatized is dickmatized πŸ˜„, only redemption is miles distance from the guy. I'm a living proof. . grin
So am i,i second
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by stanvesco(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

But at some point; I hope you would realise that they were fucking you!

Literally dey were using you.
If you come to this reality,only then would you be able to fend off such flings later.
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
stanvesco:

But at some point; I hope you would realise that they were fucking you!

Literally dey were using you.
If you come to this reality,only then would you be able to fend off such flings later.

we were all using ourselves, me was just exploring my sexual fantasies.
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by JapaToDNext: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
A girl don fly fence several times for me, after all the warnings, even came uninvited and unwanted, when im thinking of other things, just for the great diccking experience.
u must really be a legend

Please try to update your CV with your dickmatization experience
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by SmartGadgetz: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
JapaToDNext:
u must really be a legend

Please try to update your CV with your dickmatization experience
grin

It's just an experience.
A nigga must represent, cheesy
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by stanvesco(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

we were all using ourselves, me was just exploring my sexual fantasies.

Very true bro... however I want you to get to that point mentally. So that some day; you will be able to say no to free pussy. Sometimes these women just come to Bleep us too you know. Most especially fine cute bright guys. Nonetheless,I strongly believe you get my point or you will get it soon.

1 Like

Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Silentgroper(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Are my lying? grin

❌❌❌❌❌❌

your head is so filled with sexzz its got space for no other thing ..

young man , it's is "am I lying"

yes , you're welcome...

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by ConfidentialDoc: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2023
freemindcity:
I just laugh.. ;DI just laugh..

But why do I have many cases of women who divorced their husbands besides him being a stallion in the sack ?
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Alvin212(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
Women loves sex dominance, they want to feel, experience and learn everything.... Just give it to them, take control while diccking them... That's ladies orgasm... That'as why I love to fvck younger naive ladies than older ones...

Fresh out of secondary School

I love catching em young
Re: Men! What Ladies Wont Tell You About Sex. by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Any woman wey you fvck well no go ever forget you. She might not love you but she will never forget you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Marrying Nigerians Raised In The Us / Toasting A Girl / Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.