Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? (17420 Views)

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Sugar Level? / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by wahalawahala: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
This thread is for obedients

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Didijiji: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Attempted kidnap aggravated my BP
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Uten9z(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
I really thinks those taking pbaraga daily daily after work do better than those checking their bp daily unless u say otherwise
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Illegal1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
grin
omoh........the tin reach to laff jare
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Offpoint1: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last month grin
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last month
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by davidtemi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
2months ago, the last time I went to treat malaria naso nurse say BP is high. Naso dem pack BP drugs for me instead of malaria drugs, say make I come back after 3days... I no branch again since den.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by CodeTemplar: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
neutralmind:
Regularly checking your own blood pressure offers an important glimpse into your health and gives you the chance to keep your heart and brain in good shape.

Yet most of us who would especially benefit from this habit do not monitor our numbers at home.
Just eat well and sleep well abegi...which one be blood pressure again. In the days of our great grand fathers raised to power 100 how were they checking it?
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by seborrhic: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
U should have also added Sugar level.These two have done enormous damage to the ignorant Nigerian population at large

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Kion: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Never lol
But i should sad
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by MechanicMike: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
neutralmind:
Regularly checking your own blood pressure offers an important glimpse into your health and gives you the chance to keep your heart and brain in good shape.

Yet most of us who would especially benefit from this habit do not monitor our numbers at home.

Bro I have 3 girlfriend.... meaning I have no shance to check NADA!!(Real talk) wink
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Pharmacy24: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
We got you covered

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by occfx: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
neutralmind:

Most people wouldn't know they are already 160/120

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by TsbAfrica: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obidients .. how far ?
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by schoolboymatt(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
dem say trouble dey sleep, yanga come wetin...?
grin
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Aforxzy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Checked mine yesterday.

A friend went to the hospital for checkup and the doctor told him his BP is really on the high that he could suffer a stroke if its gets higher. He was admitted and on medications now.

We need to constantly check our BP. It saves life
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Ugmama(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yesterday
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by mayorkent(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Towards the end of the season, when Arsenal lost the league

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Just eat well and sleep well abegi...which one be blood pressure again. In the days of our great grand fathers raised to power 100 how were they checking it?
Dey play.
People who think effects of this country doesn't affect them should go check their bp.
E no dey show for face

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by TheDemola: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last month
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by tianababe(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Today
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don’t check my BP and I am fine, checking up something’s make you think more than you can imagine
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Jennyclay(f): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
SafariHunter:
Mine is Always high cos of over thinking
My dear, you better don’t kill yourself.

Overthinking doesn’t solve any problems.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Bishop7170: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
We have the device in our room. Doctor's in the house, hope nothing is wrong with my health?

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Sergioaguero: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrCGPA:
Yesterday. My BP was 128/70(Can't exactly remember the lower value but the upper was 128. I was told it's very Ok.

Stage 1 hypertension is anything from 140/90 above.

Hypotension is anything below 90/60

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Sergioaguero: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bishop7170:
We have the device in our room. Doctor's in the house, hope nothing is wrong with my health?

Diastolic is above 140 stage 1 highpertensive

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
I've never check my BP, My life is God's
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by godwon01(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrCGPA:
Yesterday. My BP was 128/70(Can't exactly remember the lower value but the upper was 128. I was told it's very Ok.
one of the best reading. The readings depends on the food you eat, your state of minds, and of course your body components.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by LivingSage: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennifer angry
Jennyclay:
I have never checked my blood pressure since I was born. My Life is Good and great.

Nothing gives me high BP.

Awwwwn kiss FTC. I dedicate this to all wealthy and rich men that don’t run away from ordinary 12k bill. May your pocket never run dry.

Broke men can go and receive their prayers from the Last to comment (LTC)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abia Government Seals Church, Market In Aba / FG Develops Operational Guideline For HIV Self-testing / EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.