Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? (17426 Views)

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Sugar Level? / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by ppogba: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Skiborobo:
cheesy the last time I had serious fever. That's 2017. God help me o

I take God beg you, find time quickly, latest this weekend to check it.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by ppogba: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
eepeepook:
2019. My blood pressure is the least of my issues.

Sir, it should be your most paramount concern if you love yourself.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Aforxzy(f): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Better. But still on medications.

Tallesty1:
BB and Sugar level,

How is your friend doing
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
I noticed my blood pressure normalize when i changed my diet and lost weight!
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by eepeepook: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
ppogba:

Sir, it should be your most paramount concern if you love yourself.
Death comes in many ways. Iโ€™m more at risk of dying from a car accident than blood pressure issues.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Do you know that black men a prone to a high blood pressure? It is a silent killer and you should always take care of yourself
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Hamature(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
2 weeks ago
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
MrCGPA:
Yesterday. My BP was 128/70(Can't exactly remember the lower value but the upper was 128. I was told it's very Ok.

128 not OK.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by bentennyIsBack: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
I Always do that every two weeks!
The day i grudgingly went to do one years ago,i was shocked with the numbers and yet i felt and looked fine! undecided
Please everyone,take this BP checks seriously!
Its a silent killer and like AIDS,e nor dey show for face or body!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
graceilina:
Just recently. They said it's low. What can I do? Is low BP bad?

check your wheight and diet, my pressure came down when i lost height. I cut out, rice, bread and sugar completely.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by ppogba: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
eepeepook:
Death comes in many ways. Iโ€™m more at risk of dying from a car accident than blood pressure issues.

Totally untrue sir.
I am only being careful not to say it is a FALLACY.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by FireUpNow(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
I do it 2 times every week
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by emerged01(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don check am tire. I was even place on 3days check Morning and evening daily. They were all normal.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Anny69: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
I have never checked my blood pressure since I was born. My Life is Good and great.

Nothing gives me high BP.

Awwwwn kiss FTC. I dedicate this to all wealthy and rich men that donโ€™t run away from a restaurant because of ordinary 12k food a lady ordered. May your pocket never run dry.

Broke men can go and receive their prayers from the Last to comment (LTC). Shame!!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚This woman.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Anny69: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last year. smiley
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Godsplan89: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
I check almost everyday
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by wayodude(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bishop7170:
We have the device in our room. Doctor's in the house, hope nothing is wrong with my health?

This is high. You need to get checked out.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Does the Apple watch series three have the capability to check BP?
I don't know about apple watch but I use a Samsubg phone and the galaxy watch pro 5 has the ability to check BP. Infact it's very good for me cos I'm a biker and whenever my blood pressure is rising too much while I'm riding, it alerts me with a vibration and a warning message.
I think it should.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by placeofallure(f): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
I still checked this morning.

I don't like to check because it's usually unfavourable. It's always high and for me, I think it's hereditary. The doctor, as at the last time I was in a hospital, wanted to place me on drugs but I ran. Once you start, you never stop, I'm too young to start taking forever drugs.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by MrJames007: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
dahgifted:
The situation of this CornTree can further increase the Blood pressure of any sane Individual....
The last time i checked mine was February last year.
lol
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good one.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Kobicove(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kelvin30286063:

I don't know about apple watch but I use a Samsubg phone and the galaxy watch pro 5 has the ability to check BP. Infact it's very good for me cos I'm a biker and whenever my blood pressure is rising too much while I'm riding, it alerts me with a vibration and a warning message.
I think it should.

Do those watches give accurate figures?
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Kobicove(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
placeofallure:
I still checked this morning.

I don't like to check because it's usually unfavourable. It's always high and for me, I think it's hereditary. The doctor, as at the last time I was in a hospital, wanted to place me on drugs but I ran. Once you start, you never stop, I'm too young to start taking forever drugs.

This is the same way I was running until they caught me about 2 months ago, now I'm on daily dosage of Amoldipine tables sad
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by graceilina: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Hypotension (low blood pressure) is also not good. It killed a friends sister in 2021
God forbid. What can I do? Although the day I checked it I was very ill
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by IketownNigeria: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
How about this ? Checked because I was always feeling dizzy

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
I checked like 2 or 3 weeks ago and itโ€™s normal
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by golddust6000(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Decent09:

I don't know what really happened with me oo, for the past four months, anytime if I check my BP it will shows 140/90, and I tried all my possible best for it to reduce but all in vain.

I will appreciate clinical advice from my Doctor friends here.
go check your kidney function and LVH heart
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by abobote: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
I haven't checked mine before
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by yemmit90: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
What most of us don't know is that, people with peace of mind and zero worries hardly have HBP.

Besides, Nigeria Doctors are too quick to place their patients on BP medication without finding out what actually cause it. Alot of factors can elevate your BP, most BP are temporal but once you ignorantly start taking BP drugs, you may unable to come out of it. Also, there are many people whose BP reading are well above traditional 120/80 but don't have HBP especially hereditary ones. Age can also affect our BP, a BP reading of 140/100 is not too high for anyone above 60 years.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by barnas1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Checked mine this morning, I followed a friend to hospital who has high BP, so I used the opportunity to check mine 100/70

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
The last time i checked it was okay. ;D grin,

Thank you for the reminder sha
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by cliqtips: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lama70:
What is wrong with blood pressure?
Is blood pressure sick that we have to go check it?

When last did YOU check your bank account balance
Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Develops Operational Guideline For HIV Self-testing / EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports / Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.