Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] (10027 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
ukaface:
Is it relaxed?
You Mean As In The Picture Or Currently ?
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Nehyooh(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
siofra:
Uhm I don't mean to brag but mine is longer😊

I'll create a thread soon.

Having long hair is cool but what I hate about it is the touching. People think they can touch you anyhow they like angry
But you can't resist your future hubby from touching your hair sha, we men love caressing it grin
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by ashawopikin(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2023
No be by long hair o, she get nyash?
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by anochuko01(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Make them no go kidnap una scrape una hair take do wig o

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Natural long hair... I luh that on a woman. No be say I get low cut u sef get low cut. Na man I dey date? Ladies grow ur hair pls. Not everytime wig and weave as u reach house u throw am for inside wardrobe looking like Shaka Zulu undecided
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by UptownVibes(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2023
I have actually seen longer hair.. I used to call her mami water then.. But this is beautiful too,though. Its not easily at all ..
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2023
guobe:
she should try and have her own hair product and sell to people. I think she can make alot of money being her own hair model.
Na Money To Start Am Sir, lol

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Swissli:
Na Money To Start Am Sir, lol
she does not really need to have money.just go into partnership with an established brand and create her own niche.
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by MechanicMike: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2023
Swissli:
Just as you read, yes it's true, or so at least so I noticed, whenever she comes to visit, I would say ," let's go out for a walk" because of that attention, people dey crowd us ehn with chants, "na natural hair?, can I touch it?, how long is it?, " .Am giving some of you that opportunity to ask her though but if you feel the above isn't true, you can post your own opinion on who you think has the longest, my own hair never even reach shoulder length and I use to cut it most times because of stress 😩😩, the girls go understand
The picture below was taken last year January, the current length is in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqU_UaxDCc

angry
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by MechanicMike: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2023
siofra:

Having long hair is cool but what I hate about it is the touching. People think they can touch you anyhow they like angry

Siofra..trying to impress me u gots long hairs ain't gonnno work coz u r always lying...STOP LYING!!!! angry
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by siofra(f): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

Siofra..trying to impress me u gots long hairs ain't gonnno work coz u r always lying...STOP LYING!!!! angry

Who's this one
Please get out of my mentions with your flat head undecided
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by siofra(f): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Swissli:
Just as you read, yes it's true, or so at least so I noticed, whenever she comes to visit, I would say ," let's go out for a walk" because of that attention, people dey crowd us ehn with chants, "na natural hair?, can I touch it?, how long is it?, " .Am giving some of you that opportunity to ask her though but if you feel the above isn't true, you can post your own opinion on who you think has the longest, my own hair never even reach shoulder length and I use to cut it most times because of stress 😩😩, the girls go understand
The picture below was taken last year January, the current length is in the video

How long has she kept it?
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Lvgirl: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Swissli:

Just imagine giving her doggy
Omo holding her natural hairs while giving her natural doggy
Bro what do u think
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by fyzaila: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Swissli:
Thanks, I Think She Did That As Some Point, It's One Of Those Very Stubborn Hairs So It Looks Better When It's Relaxed

Hmmm this relaxer of a thing, my hair is kind of strong too. I started using relaxer but had to stop when they said the is possibility of a chemical inside that can cause cancer or organ damage.

I am back to virgin/natural hair. Moisturisers have been of great help.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by MechanicMike: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2023
siofra:

How long has she kept it?

angry
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by IamAsiri: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Swissli:

I knew of someone in school who had hair longer than this. It was the same length as an uncut expression attachment then.
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by 1Sharon(f): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
guobe:
she should try and have her own hair product and sell to people. I think she can make alot of money being her own hair model.

Pls don't buy any product. It's how you take care of your hair, not what you put in it.
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by xzvr: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
not an achievement !

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Pls don't buy any product. It's how you take care of your hair, not what you put in it.
is it not hair products you use in taking care of it
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by revolt(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Protect her at all cost o... my nigerian girls can kidnap her just to cut her hair o ....hmmm
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by 1Sharon(f): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
guobe:
is it not hair products you use in taking care of it

Yes but all you need is the basics.

Anything extra is a scam. Listen to dermatologists not companies and hair gurus/influencers. They lie for money.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes but all you need is the basics.

Anything extra is a scam. Listen to dermatologists not companies and hair gurus/influencers. They lie for money.
okay

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Subonbon(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

What about the hair in your puscy, is it also long?
comrade......
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
siofra:

SIOFRAUD when will you stop lying?
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Abee79(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
We can't really say if your claim is true or not, till we see her face grin
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Silentgroper(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
total crap...
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Skiborobo:
Wow. Beautiful. Mine is average tho
You Try Pass Me Sef grin
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........she goes well
Thank You If That Was A Compliment...
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Illegal1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Swissli:
Thank You If That Was A Compliment...

Omoh.........babe,dats was a big time compliment.

i love her hair,i,ve nt seen such.
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

Shola but how comes she ain't lightskin??(no oofencssece) angry
One Man's Food Is Another Man's Poison cool
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2023
guobe:
she does not really need to have money.just go into partnership with an established brand and create her own niche.
Thanks For The Suggestion Sir, She's Currently Trying To Close A Deal With Someone From SA But Because Her Community Is Still Small, She'll Earn Just A little From That But At least It's A Stepping Stone To Being Recognized kiss

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Swissli:
Thanks For The Suggestion Sir, She's Currently Trying To Close A Deal With Someone From SA But Because Her Community Is Still Small, She'll Earn Just A little From That But At least It's A Stepping Stone To Being Recognized kiss
Nice one.Happy for her.It will certainly boom with time if she has a passion for it.God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Ditch The Good,nice Guys To Go For The Bad Guys Instead? / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.